- Using this new version 184.108.40.206, the program should no longer crash when attempting to add new content to an older elo system database version.
- Added a team filter option to the player stats list (see image in spoiler below).
- Ranks in the player stats list are now automatically updated when games are added or removed from the database.
- Fixed a bug that meant that the win ratio shown was not always the correct one.
I have made a few updates to the program. The main updates are:
- the data base now correctly handles older matches being entered later than matches from more recent dates. However, matches from the same date still needs to be entered in the order in which they were played.
- the GUI can now display map stats and player stats (see new images in spoiler below)
- matchup percentages in map stats are corrected for the elo rating of the players, so a 5-5 statistics for TvZ, for example, could show below 50% if the terran players had much lower rating in those matches.
- the "Development" column in player stats shows the player's development in main elo rating over the past four months.
You can download the data base files here.
For anyone interested I have uploaded the full data base and image resources I have developed during the previous six months or so. Probably some nice information there for STPL team captains and others :-)
The folder "EloSystems" with the data base files should be placed as a sub folder to file where the SCElosystemGUI.exe file is placed.
As part of a bigger project I am working on, I have written some software that can calculate elo ratings for StarCraft players. It currently has a very simple GUI that allows you to add players, maps etc. and start reporting match results, and the program will calculate the Elo Ratings.
The primary features of the software are:
- calculates elo ratings for SC players
- both seperate elo ratings for each type of opponent (Z, T, P and Random) and one overrall rating
- easy to use UI for reporting match results
- allows for adding visual content (national flags, pictures of maps and players, tournament logos)
- calculates map statistics for the different races matchups
- corrects map statistics from players' elo ratings
- mechanisms for quick elo rating calibration based on the first games entered into the data base
- and more to come, the project is work in progress...
It is an open source project, and everyone should feel free to use it and/or contribute.
If you would like just to try it out, you can get the program here
If you would like to contribute or pull the source code, you can find it on github here
The following are some screen shots from the program. :-)
+ Show Spoiler +