• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:57
CEST 19:57
KST 02:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8802 users

Larva's Open Letter to Fans and Zotac Players

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
jinjin5000
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1559 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-12-05 17:02:34
December 05 2017 11:55 GMT
#1
To my YouTube subscribers, fans of my stream, and foreigners, I thank you for cheering for me.

All I meant to do is to give my effort to liven up the tournement and starcraft scene, and I had come to a conclusion that there would need to be a showmanship performance to pull interest.

If I look at just the results, when I pull AfreecaTV's data, It was a success and I was able to get large amount of viewers that belied the fact that it was 3-5am in the morning

Finally, to Zotac Korea and America

You worked so hard to prepare and help me around but I am sorry that I was not able to leave a good impression to the very end.

Thank you.

And I dont know if the players would see this, but there wasn't really anywhere to put this so I leave this long messege here.

Even though it has been just a few days with this competition, I was able to make friends through just StarCraft alone.

First,

Dragon. I promised to play a match with you, but I wasn't able to due to time constraint. Sorry about that. Please shoot me an email! I will play you online!

To my student, Hawk

You are same age as me, play same race as me, and have same beard as me. It was as if I was seeing American version of me!
Thank you for showing so much passion towards StarCraft and let us meet next time, upgraded!

Kawaiirice, your mechanical ability was great, and if you play a bit more, you will be able to be top class player very soon!

Draco, you are very handsome, and a real gentleman with mannerisms. I thank you for that and happy birthday!

Michael! I will always remember going to PC cafe together during the night in Koreatown together! Congratulations on winning!

Ultra! Show them the power of Chilean player!

Jaeyun! Thank you for taking picture with me! Will call you!

Everyone, thank you for making awesome, amazing memories with me.

I hope that there will be time again in future where we will all meet again. Take care!

Good Bye !!!!♡♡♡♡♡♡

-Larva

SCC-Faust
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States3736 Posts
December 05 2017 11:57 GMT
#2
I love Larva.
I want to fuck Soulkey with a Zelderan.
SiZ.FaNtAsY
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Korea (South)1497 Posts
December 05 2017 12:15 GMT
#3
F that coward Legend, crying after he's half way across the country.

And if you're down with Legend, F u too.

Go Larva!

User was warned for this post
Karma is a bitch
razorsuKe
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2052 Posts
December 05 2017 12:20 GMT
#4
Wow, nice shoutouts to every participant!

Hit him up for some games when you are ready guys :D
EntusGalleries.com - CJ Uniform Sale
bovienchien
Profile Joined March 2014
Vietnam1152 Posts
December 05 2017 13:00 GMT
#5
Why didn't Larva mention to Legend who played with him in final's match?
https://www.facebook.com/StarcraftRemasteredVN/
juvenal
Profile Joined July 2013
2448 Posts
December 05 2017 13:09 GMT
#6
So, no public apologies then? All that was needed to rectify the situation.
Michael Probu
jinjin5000
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1559 Posts
December 05 2017 13:15 GMT
#7
On December 05 2017 22:09 juvenal wrote:
So, no public apologies then? All that was needed to rectify the situation.


I posted his statement on the zotac thread
MKStyles
Profile Joined April 2017
106 Posts
December 05 2017 13:17 GMT
#8
On December 05 2017 22:09 juvenal wrote:
So, no public apologies then? All that was needed to rectify the situation.


For what should he apologies????
Wadong
Profile Joined August 2017
16 Posts
December 05 2017 13:21 GMT
#9
He shouldnt appologize. If i was in lx shoes i wouldnt even be embaressed. I would be impressed beyond reason and honored to be slain by larvas toes. Larva did what he does best; put on a good show. Larva your my new favorite player.
CoL_DarkstaR
Profile Joined January 2009
Germany649 Posts
December 05 2017 14:14 GMT
#10
Larva fighting. Just calm down everyone. After all it was the tournaments job to have a professional tourney if they wanted to. But the whole setting was just a huge invitation for some stupid trolling by Larva. So what happened in the end? A great player put on some fun fights even though he handicapped himself. Imagine the 3-0 roflstomp Larva would've done otherwise.
Drake
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany6146 Posts
December 05 2017 14:15 GMT
#11
why apologize ? we all want showing not this faceless koreans ^^
he makes entertainment its a showmatch it should be a shitton of fun and bad manners and shittalk thats what its for

he did exactly what he had to do to get maximum viewers maximum talk...

well done
Nb.Drake / CoL_Drake / Original Joined TL.net Tuesday, 15th of March 2005
juvenal
Profile Joined July 2013
2448 Posts
December 05 2017 14:26 GMT
#12
On December 05 2017 23:14 CoL_DarkstaR wrote:
Imagine the 3-0 roflstomp Larva would've done otherwise.

man I can't even IMAGINE that. Don't know if I would've been able to continue with my life. The world would've probably ended right there and then. I'm so glad Larva acted like a clown and saved the day.
Michael Probu
SCC-Faust
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States3736 Posts
December 05 2017 14:35 GMT
#13
On December 05 2017 23:26 juvenal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2017 23:14 CoL_DarkstaR wrote:
Imagine the 3-0 roflstomp Larva would've done otherwise.

man I can't even IMAGINE that. Don't know if I would've been able to continue with my life. The world would've probably ended right there and then. I'm so glad Larva acted like a clown and saved the day.


If that thought bothers you that much that you're considering not continuing your life, maybe you shouldn't be emotionally involving yourself in this situation? Seems very unhealthy imo.
I want to fuck Soulkey with a Zelderan.
elKa-ThE-FeArEd
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden177 Posts
December 05 2017 14:45 GMT
#14
On December 05 2017 21:20 razorsuKe wrote:
Wow, nice shoutouts to every participant!

Hit him up for some games when you are ready guys :D


No love for UltrA and lx though -.-
Vendethiel
Profile Joined February 2017
213 Posts
December 05 2017 15:02 GMT
#15
On December 05 2017 23:45 elKa-ThE-FeArEd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2017 21:20 razorsuKe wrote:
Wow, nice shoutouts to every participant!

Hit him up for some games when you are ready guys :D


No love for UltrA and lx though -.-

Uhm... Considering what lx said about him...
Maru <3
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
December 05 2017 15:06 GMT
#16
Personally, I think this is a terrible statement by Larva... An empty apology would have been good here.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
aQuaSC
Profile Joined August 2011
717 Posts
December 05 2017 15:07 GMT
#17
On December 06 2017 00:06 Eywa- wrote:
Personally, I think this is a terrible statement by Larva... An empty apology would have been good here.

A known Korean said some nice things about foreigners, I think it's enough
TL+ Member
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-12-05 15:13:03
December 05 2017 15:11 GMT
#18
On December 06 2017 00:07 aQuaSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2017 00:06 Eywa- wrote:
Personally, I think this is a terrible statement by Larva... An empty apology would have been good here.

A known Korean said some nice things about foreigners, I think it's enough

He didn't say anything about the one person he offended Since the foreigners he mentioned aren't the ones with the problem, it's kind of irrelevant that he mentioned them. (don't get me wrong, it's cool in a standalone context, but in this context it's like, well... You responded to everyone except for the dude you embarrassed)
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
sweffymo
Profile Joined March 2013
United States62 Posts
December 05 2017 15:15 GMT
#19
The reason he didn't respond to Lx in this post is because he called Lx out elsewhere for not accepting his apology in person and then making a whiny post after he left which implied that Larva didn't try to apologize. We in the business call this a "dick move."
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
December 05 2017 15:26 GMT
#20
On December 06 2017 00:15 sweffymo wrote:
The reason he didn't respond to Lx in this post is because he called Lx out elsewhere for not accepting his apology in person and then making a whiny post after he left which implied that Larva didn't try to apologize. We in the business call this a "dick move."

I totally agree, notice that in my post I said he should at least give an empty apology.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 383
UpATreeSC 75
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1185
actioN 472
BeSt 208
Dewaltoss 145
firebathero 98
Zeus 71
Trap 36
zelot 27
soO 27
ToSsGirL 24
[ Show more ]
Sexy 23
Bale 22
JYJ 21
Shine 19
NaDa 9
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7294
qojqva2135
Dendi746
420jenkins157
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1168
Fnx 727
x6flipin361
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6544
crisheroes5077
Liquid`Hasu773
Other Games
Beastyqt733
B2W.Neo592
ceh9506
byalli344
KnowMe176
ArmadaUGS162
C9.Mang0148
Khaldor133
TKL 116
BRAT_OK 79
Trikslyr54
Railgan10
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV267
BasetradeTV191
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream137
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH309
• StrangeGG 61
• Reevou 6
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 43
• Azhi_Dahaki23
• blackmanpl 19
• FirePhoenix13
• ZZZeroYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV408
League of Legends
• Nemesis3758
• TFBlade964
Other Games
• Shiphtur342
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 3m
Kung Fu Cup
17h 3m
Stellar Fest
19h 3m
The PondCast
1d 16h
OSC
1d 19h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.