I can finaly see chat, ranks, profiles, game lists and everything
!Win10 problem fixed, thank you!!
| Forum Index > BW General |
|
iG.Arcneon
Finland333 Posts
I can finaly see chat, ranks, profiles, game lists and everything !Win10 problem fixed, thank you!! | ||
|
Endymion
United States3701 Posts
| ||
|
shin ken
Germany614 Posts
On January 14 2016 19:49 Endymion wrote: does ddraw work on linux or would i need wine you need wine anyway to run starcraft but it should work fine. I've used a similar ddraw emulation dll on linux before. The only problem I had was forcing 4:3 but that's more because of a bad monitor. | ||
|
ArmadA[NaS]
United States350 Posts
Supply count in replays turn into really long floating point numbers and there's no way to turn it off that I can find. Also, I wasn't able to use BWAPI with this dll file in my Starcraft folder- it would kind of suck if I had to swap dll files every time I wanted to use the Replay++ plugin. | ||
|
xboi209
United States1173 Posts
On January 30 2016 12:29 f10eqq wrote: I think I found a bug: Supply count in replays turn into really long floating point numbers and there's no way to turn it off that I can find. Also, I wasn't able to use BWAPI with this dll file in my Starcraft folder- it would kind of suck if I had to swap dll files every time I wanted to use the Replay++ plugin. How do you even get the supply count in replays? | ||
|
ArmadA[NaS]
United States350 Posts
| ||
|
KameZerg
Sweden1776 Posts
| ||
|
Wrath
3175 Posts
On January 30 2016 15:23 f10eqq wrote: It's part of shitty plugin right? Does no one else see supply like that? o.O I see supply, but never encountered the bug | ||
|
aqrit
13 Posts
The Replay++ plugin looks like it draws all over the screen. It probably calls some ddraw functions that aren't yet implemented. | ||
|
Wrath
3175 Posts
On January 31 2016 02:48 aqrit wrote: The FPU precision state must have indavertently gotten changed by ddraw.dll; single-precision round-to-nearest vs double-precision mode. The Replay++ plugin looks like it draws all over the screen. It probably calls some ddraw functions that aren't yet implemented. Welcome to TL and thank you for the amazing draw.dll ![]() | ||
|
mca64Launcher_
Poland629 Posts
In the foreign plugin code, in "display.cpp" in the code hr = d3d->CreateDevice( D3DADAPTER_DEFAULT, D3DDEVTYPE_HAL, hwnd, D3DCREATE_NOWINDOWCHANGES | D3DCREATE_HARDWARE_VERTEXPROCESSING | D3DCREATE_PUREDEVICE, &d3dpp, &d3ddev ); add the flag "D3DCREATE_FPU_PRESERVE" so that the code is: hr = d3d->CreateDevice( D3DADAPTER_DEFAULT, D3DDEVTYPE_HAL, hwnd, D3DCREATE_NOWINDOWCHANGES | D3DCREATE_HARDWARE_VERTEXPROCESSING | D3DCREATE_PUREDEVICE | D3DCREATE_FPU_PRESERVE, &d3dpp, &d3ddev ); If you leave out this code, Direct 3D changes the precision used by the FPU for your process and you will see less precise values. The alternative is to use explicit formating when displaying floating point values. See also http://blogs.msdn.com/b/tmiller/archive/2004/06/01/145596.aspx by NineBerry | ||
|
mca64Launcher_
Poland629 Posts
| ||
|
mca64Launcher_
Poland629 Posts
| ||
|
WinterViewbot420
345 Posts
I used to have to use mca64Launcher's recording system which sucks balls (sorry mca64 I love you so much) | ||
|
WinterViewbot420
345 Posts
![]() | ||
|
xboi209
United States1173 Posts
On February 04 2016 15:40 WinterViewbot420 wrote: Found a bug, boss! ![]() Are you on Windows 7 and did this occur after alt+tabbing? | ||
|
Wrath
3175 Posts
| ||
|
LaStScan
Korea (South)1289 Posts
On February 05 2016 03:18 xboi209 wrote: Are you on Windows 7 and did this occur after alt+tabbing? I thought I showed you this alt tab bug 3 weeks ago on skype? | ||
|
Wrath
3175 Posts
| ||
|
xboi209
United States1173 Posts
On February 05 2016 05:27 LaStScan wrote: Show nested quote + On February 05 2016 03:18 xboi209 wrote: On February 04 2016 15:40 WinterViewbot420 wrote: Found a bug, boss! ![]() Are you on Windows 7 and did this occur after alt+tabbing? I thought I showed you this alt tab bug 3 weeks ago on skype? Yeah, I'm looking to collect additional reports and information. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|