• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:33
CEST 03:33
KST 10:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8886 users

Afreeca feed - Page 5

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 103 104 105 Next
Epoxide
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Magic Woods9326 Posts
September 11 2014 17:11 GMT
#81
i can see endy~~~
LiquipediaSouma: EU MM is just Russian Roulette. Literally.
Stratos
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Czech Republic6104 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-11 17:25:22
September 11 2014 17:20 GMT
#82
140910 - (Z)Sonic moves offices, SSL10 talk

[image loading]
First, I would like to apologize to the people that are waiting.
As for Starleague schedule. Currently, on October 1st, we'll start with the office interior in Hongdae.
This is planned to be done by the end of October.
November 1st we're thinking of moving. As soon as we leave the office, it should take us 7~10 more days. What we're going to do about the Starleague in preparations in the meantime... The plan is just to keep you updated. Apart from asking you to wait there's nothing I can say.

There is a lot of posts about the Starleague.
With my own business. Once we're a bit more stabilized. With an easy heart. I can gain the strength to lead the Starleague.
Nothing to do in the morning. I saw a lot of posts about how long it's been since the last Starleague.
BJ Sonic running the Starleague for profit. Posts like that. Plenty of them. Posts saying I suck the BJ's blood. Posts saying that I'm exploiting them. So many of those as well.
It's a bit funnyㅋㅋ
ㅠㅠ
When I hosted the Starleague or Proleague for a month without a rest, the board was still full of such posts every day. 'It's not happening, and again it's not happening.' When I see people imagining this and that, it's amazing.
It's been like this since the first season but.. I'm just a guy who likes Starcraft. I want you to know again that I didn't start the Starleagues for profit.

Now that the business is running well, it's not that I'm not hosting more Starleagues either. At the time of 7th Sinbalfarm Starleague. The sponsor called the deal off and there was no money. I even had to take a private loan to run the business and the Starleague at the same time.

Then again, I have responsibility. Once spoken, it's an unconditional promise.

Nowaday the schedule is so tight. I have to wake up at 12AM or 1AM in the morning to go to work.

I predicted the future. And talked about when I'd like to run the Starleague, for that I'm sorry. To those who are patiently waiting. Once again, I'll keep giving you different new contents. People who are supporting me just like now, please give me a lot of strength!

Thank you.
En Taro Violet
prech
Profile Joined March 2014
United States2948 Posts
September 11 2014 22:08 GMT
#83
^^Sonic really sounds like he needs to delegate more. Even LoveTV is delegating for her SL, and they only have a tournament, not a fashion empire, to run. At this rate, he should just delay until after LoveTV SL, or vice versa

Sad to hear so much K-netizen cynicism and hate but Sonic is presevering well thus far.
Liquipedia
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
September 12 2014 01:36 GMT
#84
On September 12 2014 07:08 prech wrote:
^^Sonic really sounds like he needs to delegate more. Even LoveTV is delegating for her SL, and they only have a tournament, not a fashion empire, to run. At this rate, he should just delay until after LoveTV SL, or vice versa

Sad to hear so much K-netizen cynicism and hate but Sonic is presevering well thus far.

I think he just wants to have a hand in how things are run because he has his own vision for it. I can't really fault him for that but with waiting on LoveTV, SSL and 41 Starleague being over several days back, we only have BCTV finals left now otherwise there aren't any new tourneys till second season so it's understandable why they want it soon. He gave his unconditional word, I'll wait lol.
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Stratos
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Czech Republic6104 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-12 20:19:29
September 12 2014 18:58 GMT
#85
140911 - (Z)Larva's puppy Gling passes

[image loading]
At dawn, Gling was wandering on the roof and fell through the fence off the roof.

Today, Gling left my side..

I'm so sad I couldn't look after it better. I'll at least stream later tonight

So please wait for it and I'm sorry for not streaming..

I really thought of him as family and whenever I was away from home, our family gave him food and sticks

I took care of him and even though he was just a speechless animal, I grew attached to the dog that lived together with me

With him leaving so suddenly, I feel empty and hurt too much. I am sorry.


Chogoling aka Gling was a 4 months old Welsh Corgi and would frequently come up on Larva's stream. RIP

Here are some + Show Spoiler [pics] +
[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]
En Taro Violet
Stratos
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Czech Republic6104 Posts
September 13 2014 06:38 GMT
#86
140901 - 41 on Facebook, YouTube

[image loading]
I'll update often so like this please!
Thanks to everyone who's always watching my broadcasts (_ _)


Facebook page

YouTube channel

Everyone please subscribe and like so that he doesn't stop using it after a month. He'll be happy to see some foreigners commenting as well I'm sure.
En Taro Violet
Stratos
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Czech Republic6104 Posts
September 13 2014 07:01 GMT
#87
140827 - (Z)Sonic's Ice Bucket Challenge

[image loading]
Hello, this is Sinbalfarm and Sbenu CEO Hwang Hyojin, SonicTV leader BJ Sonic.
Challenged by
OnGameNet's commentator Kim Carry,
ex-Progamer Movie,
Afreeca BJ SoHeeJjang,
and viewers,
finally I'm also taking part in the meaningful campaign.
It's quite widely known now, that the Ice Bucket Challenge is a fundraising event to let more people know about the terminal Lou Gehrig's disease.
Particularly in Korea, there are no specialized centers to cure the disease.
Though I take part in the Ice Bucket, at the same time we wanted to help and through our employee's donnations we sent ~ $5 000 to the ALS Hope Foundation of Korea.
With the exception of people on business trips and people working outside, I was joined by all the employees of Sinbalfarm, Sbenu and SonicTV. With all of the staff, we faced the Ice Bucket.
Whether it's for ALS or other wounds of the body or mind, I hope everyone can gain a little healing from this.

Kim Carry: Good job everyone~
En Taro Violet
prech
Profile Joined March 2014
United States2948 Posts
September 13 2014 08:02 GMT
#88
On September 13 2014 03:58 Stratos wrote:
140911 - (Z)Larva's puppy Gling passes

Ack, terribly sad

Really enjoyed Larva getting upset at the dog making a mess or acting out for attention...
Liquipedia
thezanursic
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
5504 Posts
September 13 2014 10:01 GMT
#89
On September 10 2014 00:18 Stratos wrote:
140909 - (P)BeSt Body

[image loading]
Show nested quote +
Let's work out ㅎㅎㅎ

Best's body thread inc?
http://i45.tinypic.com/9j2cdc.jpg Let it be so!
HyralGambit
Profile Joined February 2014
2439 Posts
September 13 2014 17:44 GMT
#90
On September 12 2014 02:20 Stratos wrote:
140910 - (Z)Sonic moves offices, SSL10 talk

[image loading]
Show nested quote +
First, I would like to apologize to the people that are waiting.
As for Starleague schedule. Currently, on October 1st, we'll start with the office interior in Hongdae.
This is planned to be done by the end of October.
November 1st we're thinking of moving. As soon as we leave the office, it should take us 7~10 more days. What we're going to do about the Starleague in preparations in the meantime... The plan is just to keep you updated. Apart from asking you to wait there's nothing I can say.

There is a lot of posts about the Starleague.
With my own business. Once we're a bit more stabilized. With an easy heart. I can gain the strength to lead the Starleague.
Nothing to do in the morning. I saw a lot of posts about how long it's been since the last Starleague.
BJ Sonic running the Starleague for profit. Posts like that. Plenty of them. Posts saying I suck the BJ's blood. Posts saying that I'm exploiting them. So many of those as well.
It's a bit funnyㅋㅋ
ㅠㅠ
When I hosted the Starleague or Proleague for a month without a rest, the board was still full of such posts every day. 'It's not happening, and again it's not happening.' When I see people imagining this and that, it's amazing.
It's been like this since the first season but.. I'm just a guy who likes Starcraft. I want you to know again that I didn't start the Starleagues for profit.

Now that the business is running well, it's not that I'm not hosting more Starleagues either. At the time of 7th Sinbalfarm Starleague. The sponsor called the deal off and there was no money. I even had to take a private loan to run the business and the Starleague at the same time.

Then again, I have responsibility. Once spoken, it's an unconditional promise.

Nowaday the schedule is so tight. I have to wake up at 12AM or 1AM in the morning to go to work.

I predicted the future. And talked about when I'd like to run the Starleague, for that I'm sorry. To those who are patiently waiting. Once again, I'll keep giving you different new contents. People who are supporting me just like now, please give me a lot of strength!

Thank you.

Honestly, I think Snoic should just wait until LSL3 is over before starting SSL10. Then we might have good tournaments all year around with future LSLs for 6 months and future SSLs for 6 months with 41SL and BSL in between.
Passion overcomes corporate stupidity: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jX9hbbA-WP4#t=4h2m
Stratos
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Czech Republic6104 Posts
September 19 2014 18:53 GMT
#91
140919 - Air Force ACE meet-up - (T)firebathero, (T)Iris, (P)Jila, (Z)OriOn, (P)M18M, (T)ClouD, (Z)Peace

[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler [Pics] +

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

En Taro Violet
Stratos
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Czech Republic6104 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-20 08:25:30
September 20 2014 05:27 GMT
#92
140918 - MJY/Hiya's GF @HEL Special Match behind-the-scenes

[image loading]
Throwing some pics for the fans..
sry I couldn't get better pics of u Sea, why u so shaking

Yay I actually decoded this. itliksheritelikdis..

Don't tell me Bisu isn't teary here:

[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler [Many more] +

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]



En Taro Violet
prech
Profile Joined March 2014
United States2948 Posts
September 20 2014 08:23 GMT
#93
On September 20 2014 14:27 Stratos wrote:
140918 - MJY/Hiya's GF @HEL Special Match behind-the-scenes

Don't tell me Bisu isn't teary here:


Tear out of nostalgia? or disappointment in losing to HiyA?

Hopefully not mourning his last pubic tournament as he heads off to military service

Liquipedia
prech
Profile Joined March 2014
United States2948 Posts
September 29 2014 07:17 GMT
#94
Just saw this advertised on the top of (T)Ample's stream: http://mannedhome.co.kr/

Is our man running his own online retail store? Or did the site discover Ample used 'mannedhome' as his username and struck up a sponsorship?
Liquipedia
Stratos
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Czech Republic6104 Posts
September 29 2014 07:42 GMT
#95
On September 29 2014 16:17 prech wrote:
Just saw this advertised on the top of (T)Ample's stream: http://mannedhome.co.kr/

Is our man running his own online retail store? Or did the site discover Ample used 'mannedhome' as his username and struck up a sponsorship?

It's his mom's.^^
En Taro Violet
broodwar2.0
Profile Joined October 2013
Niue229 Posts
September 29 2014 21:23 GMT
#96
On September 29 2014 16:42 Stratos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 29 2014 16:17 prech wrote:
Just saw this advertised on the top of (T)Ample's stream: http://mannedhome.co.kr/

Is our man running his own online retail store? Or did the site discover Ample used 'mannedhome' as his username and struck up a sponsorship?

It's his mom's.^^


LOL hilarious
do you feel unfulfilled , unhappy and unsuccessful in real-life? here is your chance become a TL-Forum admin. so you can be a online keyboard-warrior, pretending to be a hotshot
prech
Profile Joined March 2014
United States2948 Posts
October 09 2014 13:23 GMT
#97
How goes it, Stratos, any chance we can keep this thread going with updates? These more "personal" info/picture sharing posts really provide us a great sense of our favorite players beyond the world of a random Fish ladder game so I'd really appreciate your contibued contributions

Do let us know if we can be of help, either stalking various Afreeca/Facebook accounts, or otherwise
Liquipedia
Stratos
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Czech Republic6104 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-09 13:59:40
October 09 2014 13:58 GMT
#98
I'm checking for updates daily but nothing really worth mentioning here that I noticed. It's a lot of players to cover though, so it's quite possible I'll only find sth when I go over players one by one, which I only do weekly. If you or anyone wants to help out by reporting pics or such you're most certainly welcome. Either post it here or pm me so I can translate it. The links to players' fbs are in the posts (click screenshot) and almost all of them added me back without hesitation or questions, so no worries.

I can tell u Perfectman's been to IU concert and posted she's an angel with a horribly blurred pic, that being the highlight of the week tells u how much has been going on.

BCTV S2 post comes when there's enough info ^^ I knew about the little that's been released but forgot to post it. I should go explore afreeca boards more closely I guess.
En Taro Violet
Stratos
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Czech Republic6104 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-12-23 02:01:58
October 14 2014 15:39 GMT
#99
141012 - Woongjin Stars meet-up - (T)hOn_Sin, (Z)Soulkey, (P)free, (P)sHy, (T)Light, (P)GuemChi, (Z)ZerO

[image loading]

GuemChi: The 2nd time we're visiting manager's pub~!
Lee Jae Kyun: Free was too late ㅠㅠ
Light: So many people to go bald (military)! I look forward to meeting you there next year!

..apparently Lee Jae Kyun, the manager of Woongjin Stars, runs this place now.

En Taro Violet
Copymizer
Profile Joined November 2010
Denmark2108 Posts
October 14 2014 18:07 GMT
#100
korean social life looks so cozy i wish we had something like it in the west
~~Yo man ! MBCGame HERO Fighting !! Holy check !
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 103 104 105 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 53
NaDa 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm247
LuMiX0
Other Games
summit1g9362
JimRising 684
ViBE146
ArmadaUGS97
Mew2King94
Trikslyr29
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1265
BasetradeTV163
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream121
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 114
• davetesta55
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 27m
INu's Battles
10h 27m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
13h 27m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 27m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 27m
Replay Cast
21h 27m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 9h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.