• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:21
CEST 14:21
KST 21:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10168 users

BW General Discussion - Page 101

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 99 100 101 102 103 522 Next
arkedos
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany1426 Posts
February 07 2015 00:08 GMT
#2001
is it still playable on ICCup ? wanted to start some BW multiplayer action (never played the MP part ). I know maybe it is insane to even start this game in multiplayer but yeah.

When I visit the ICCup website I cant find BW there ? oO

And another question: how do you guys play ? Windowed or fullscreen stretched to the whole screen ?
love esports - hate homophobia
Falling
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada11607 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-02-07 00:20:26
February 07 2015 00:18 GMT
#2002
It is definitely playable- I played this morning using their launcher. iCCup seems to be hiding their starcraft section a little more these days as there is DOTA section and no Starcraft section.

But I think this what you are looking for
http://iccup.com/en/starcraft/sc_start.html

I play fullscreen unless I'm streaming and then I need to play windowed.
ModeratorWake me up when Trump's term is finished. Slava Ukraini.
Peeano
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Netherlands5962 Posts
February 07 2015 05:32 GMT
#2003
On my old PC with NVIDIA Control Panel I was able to modify StarCraft.exe to keep aspect ratio for fullscreen so it didn't stretch, but be a centered square with black bars on each side instead.
My current PC has CCC (Catalyst Control Center) and this version sadly doesn't have that option so I play full screen stretched since I can't stand window mode.
(Depending on the version of CCC you might be able to run BW full screen without stretching.)
FBH #1!
Falling
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada11607 Posts
February 07 2015 19:08 GMT
#2004
Yeah, my full screen is not stretched, but has black bars on the side. I prefer this as I don't like the stretched look and there is less screen that's in my periphery and it's easier to get my mouse from one side to the next with tight controlled moves. There was some button on my monitor that I had to press to change it from stretched to not.
ModeratorWake me up when Trump's term is finished. Slava Ukraini.
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51698 Posts
February 09 2015 02:19 GMT
#2005
what i normally do is change my monitor to 800x600 and play through windowed there, but it screws with the mouse speed quite a bit.
Commentator
Probemicro
Profile Joined February 2014
3708 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-02-10 00:21:02
February 10 2015 00:11 GMT
#2006
Grrrr... aka Guillaume Patry recently appeared on a Korean variety-travel show "Where Is My Friend's Home"

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2gn1dp
(korean only)

http://www.tudou.com/v/ST-R0ATtbGw/
(korean and chinese subs)
WarSame
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada1950 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-02-10 04:26:16
February 10 2015 03:47 GMT
#2007
Hey y'all!

I'm trying to get back into Broodwar, but I'm having trouble getting Port Forwarding to work(I've spent hours on it), and ICCUP tells me I don't have AntiHack on, even when connecting through their launcher. Is there a better thread for me to ask about these than this one?

EDIT: The AH was fixed by getting the latest patch from the battle.net servers. Port forwarding is a nightmare. It seems it should be very simple, but none of the methods work.
Can it be I stayed away too long? Did you miss these rhymes while I was gone?
-Dustin-
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States718 Posts
February 10 2015 05:17 GMT
#2008
On February 10 2015 12:47 WarSame wrote:
Hey y'all!

I'm trying to get back into Broodwar, but I'm having trouble getting Port Forwarding to work(I've spent hours on it), and ICCUP tells me I don't have AntiHack on, even when connecting through their launcher. Is there a better thread for me to ask about these than this one?

EDIT: The AH was fixed by getting the latest patch from the battle.net servers. Port forwarding is a nightmare. It seems it should be very simple, but none of the methods work.

I use Mca64 launcher which is supposed to port forward automatically.

+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/brood-war/465487-mca64launcher-20


Sometimes it works for me sometimes it doesn't but I couldn't play at all with the ICCUP launcher.
prech
Profile Joined March 2014
United States2948 Posts
February 10 2015 05:55 GMT
#2009
On February 10 2015 09:11 Probemicro wrote:
Grrrr... aka Guillaume Patry recently appeared on a Korean variety-travel show "Where Is My Friend's Home"

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2gn1dp
(korean only)

http://www.tudou.com/v/ST-R0ATtbGw/
(korean and chinese subs)

Neat, thanks for sharing.

Looks like his Abnormal Summit show is doing well too
Liquipedia
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19391 Posts
February 11 2015 13:19 GMT
#2010
Anyone else miss these from JWD? http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/371682-xxi
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
WarSame
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada1950 Posts
February 11 2015 20:56 GMT
#2011
On February 10 2015 14:17 -Dustin- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2015 12:47 WarSame wrote:
Hey y'all!

I'm trying to get back into Broodwar, but I'm having trouble getting Port Forwarding to work(I've spent hours on it), and ICCUP tells me I don't have AntiHack on, even when connecting through their launcher. Is there a better thread for me to ask about these than this one?

EDIT: The AH was fixed by getting the latest patch from the battle.net servers. Port forwarding is a nightmare. It seems it should be very simple, but none of the methods work.

I use Mca64 launcher which is supposed to port forward automatically.

+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/brood-war/465487-mca64launcher-20


Sometimes it works for me sometimes it doesn't but I couldn't play at all with the ICCUP launcher.

Thanks for the suggestion! I've been able to finally start playing again, only to find out I suck. :D I'd forgotten how difficult this game is.
Can it be I stayed away too long? Did you miss these rhymes while I was gone?
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
February 16 2015 06:35 GMT
#2012
Larva is singing on his stream haha
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
ShloobeR
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Korea (South)3851 Posts
February 16 2015 08:33 GMT
#2013
Bisu vs Effort going on atm
: o )
Probemicro
Profile Joined February 2014
3708 Posts
February 16 2015 09:14 GMT
#2014
On February 16 2015 17:33 ShloobeR wrote:
Bisu vs Effort going on atm


that game on la mancha...great defense and counter drop!
juvenal
Profile Joined July 2013
2448 Posts
February 16 2015 10:41 GMT
#2015
This is hilarious:

WCG 2004, Xellos vs mysterious Day
Michael Probu
HyralGambit
Profile Joined February 2014
2439 Posts
February 16 2015 14:16 GMT
#2016
Anyone know who's ever)p(bermuda on Fish Server?

Rank #2 atm.
Passion overcomes corporate stupidity: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jX9hbbA-WP4#t=4h2m
Epoxide
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Magic Woods9326 Posts
February 16 2015 16:20 GMT
#2017
On February 16 2015 23:16 HyralGambit wrote:
Anyone know who's ever)p(bermuda on Fish Server?

Rank #2 atm.

According to this: http://bbs.scntv.com/thread-118668-1-1.html
It's Jaehoon, which makes sense xd
LiquipediaSouma: EU MM is just Russian Roulette. Literally.
xboi209
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States1173 Posts
February 16 2015 17:26 GMT
#2018
I'm publishing some information regarding hacks that was researched for the now discontinued StarServer project.
http://pastebin.com/4vs7FNMn
http://www.reddit.com/r/broodwar/
foreverBW
Profile Joined January 2015
Belgium7 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-02-17 18:47:15
February 16 2015 22:08 GMT
#2019
On February 17 2015 02:26 xboi209 wrote:
I'm publishing some information regarding hacks that was researched for the now discontinued StarServer project.
http://pastebin.com/4vs7FNMn


someone please explain further what this is exactly..

again WTF is this.
c3rberUs
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Japan11821 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-02-17 13:37:27
February 17 2015 13:22 GMT
#2020
I don't know if you guys have noticed it yet, but Larva's stream is in sc2. I checked and he's currently streaming a ZvP in Sniper Ridge.

edit - its back to BW
WriterMovie, 진영화 : "StarCraft will never die".
Prev 1 99 100 101 102 103 522 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 1229
WardiTV507
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko446
ProTech124
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 8932
Bisu 2560
Jaedong 1410
BeSt 1037
EffOrt 543
Horang2 433
actioN 257
Larva 245
ZerO 236
Mini 180
[ Show more ]
Pusan 141
ggaemo 89
Mind 87
Snow 85
Hyun 69
Barracks 63
Yoon 62
Shinee 50
Killer 44
NotJumperer 37
Sharp 37
Bale 36
scan(afreeca) 33
ToSsGirL 29
hero 23
Hm[arnc] 19
Sacsri 18
zelot 15
Noble 12
sorry 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
Dota 2
Gorgc1467
Dendi835
qojqva577
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1032
markeloff87
Other Games
B2W.Neo384
crisheroes285
hiko207
DeMusliM205
Pyrionflax186
dupreeh106
Livibee73
Mew2King67
QueenE59
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
Afreeca ASL 2448
StarCastTV_EN63
UltimateBattle 40
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV1194
League of Legends
• Jankos1441
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
11h 39m
Patches Events
1d 3h
The PondCast
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.