• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:57
CEST 23:57
KST 06:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8603 users

TeamLiquid Legacy Starleague - Page 18

Forum Index > BW General
822 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 42 Next All
blae000
Profile Joined April 2010
Norway1640 Posts
January 01 2013 12:17 GMT
#341
I freakin' love TL!
Liquid
SlowBullets
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States839 Posts
January 01 2013 12:19 GMT
#342
Happy fucking new years, TL.net.

Fucking ecstatic about this! I'll play ofc for the greatest game of all time.

Really though, best thing to click on in a while.
1:1 go sc2 LAN? Oh wait...
thezanursic
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
5504 Posts
January 01 2013 12:19 GMT
#343
On January 01 2013 19:23 Stratos wrote:
I'd love to see Sayle cast this but whoever does it, if it can work, a duo cast is generally much more entertaining assuming the casters actually cast the games, which shouldn't be an issue here!

Also, thanks to TL, Twitch & Razer. Thanks for making this and everything else happen <333

I would love to see Sayle AND a lot of other people cast this. Like every Teamliquid event it should have a wide variaty of casters and Sayle, Hackle, Elegant deserve to be one of them.

And of course Chill (You can't have a TL event without him and Day9 (If he has the time and wants to do it : /), and maybe a little bit of artosis, but Sayle hackle and Elegant should definatly cast this.
http://i45.tinypic.com/9j2cdc.jpg Let it be so!
thezanursic
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
5504 Posts
January 01 2013 12:21 GMT
#344
On January 01 2013 20:44 Darth Saros wrote:
I clearly see Sayle sitting on his newly warped-in throne, eating grapes, casting this. And as I read I'm not the only one.

Notable players such as dOTY and Bibiane should be mentioned too, althou I also think Sziky will obliterate everyone. So thanks everybody involved, I'll be of course following this.

True true, BUT if Sneazel faces Sziky he might be able to beat him. I mean Sneazel is basically a PvZ specialist. I just hope he participates.
http://i45.tinypic.com/9j2cdc.jpg Let it be so!
ne4aJIb
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Russian Federation3209 Posts
January 01 2013 12:25 GMT
#345
On January 01 2013 21:19 thezanursic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 01 2013 19:23 Stratos wrote:
I'd love to see Sayle cast this but whoever does it, if it can work, a duo cast is generally much more entertaining assuming the casters actually cast the games, which shouldn't be an issue here!

Also, thanks to TL, Twitch & Razer. Thanks for making this and everything else happen <333

I would love to see Sayle AND a lot of other people cast this. Like every Teamliquid event it should have a wide variaty of casters and Sayle, Hackle, Elegant deserve to be one of them.

And of course Chill (You can't have a TL event without him and Day9 (If he has the time and wants to do it : /), and maybe a little bit of artosis, but Sayle hackle and Elegant should definatly cast this.


Yoda!
Bisu,Best,Stork,Jangbi and Flash, Fantasy, Leta, Light and Jaedong, Hydra, Zero, Soulkey assemble in ACE now!
Darth Saros
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Czech Republic245 Posts
January 01 2013 12:27 GMT
#346
On January 01 2013 21:21 thezanursic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 01 2013 20:44 Darth Saros wrote:
I clearly see Sayle sitting on his newly warped-in throne, eating grapes, casting this. And as I read I'm not the only one.

Notable players such as dOTY and Bibiane should be mentioned too, althou I also think Sziky will obliterate everyone. So thanks everybody involved, I'll be of course following this.

True true, BUT if Sneazel faces Sziky he might be able to beat him. I mean Sneazel is basically a PvZ specialist. I just hope he participates.

I thought Mazur was the PvZ specialist. But I know that Schnitzel( :-) ) is good too. Someone can of course upset Sziky in some Bo3-1 game skill, 1 game luck/cheese and he's out. But I doubt that would happen in Bo5.
Only BW...And everybody and your granny should know about CYBERPUNK 2077.
bioboyAT
Profile Joined July 2004
Austria1765 Posts
January 01 2013 12:31 GMT
#347
Thank you teamliquid <3
Milchmann | DeadVessel: Milchmann pwns. I fail.
Game
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
3191 Posts
January 01 2013 12:41 GMT
#348
On January 01 2013 21:27 Darth Saros wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 01 2013 21:21 thezanursic wrote:
On January 01 2013 20:44 Darth Saros wrote:
I clearly see Sayle sitting on his newly warped-in throne, eating grapes, casting this. And as I read I'm not the only one.

Notable players such as dOTY and Bibiane should be mentioned too, althou I also think Sziky will obliterate everyone. So thanks everybody involved, I'll be of course following this.

True true, BUT if Sneazel faces Sziky he might be able to beat him. I mean Sneazel is basically a PvZ specialist. I just hope he participates.

Schnitzel

SC is like sex. You should play often, but never too hard. And you should only try hard when it matters.
Scarecrow
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Korea (South)9175 Posts
January 01 2013 12:57 GMT
#349
Awesome to see TL not neglecting its roots
Yhamm is the god of predictions
reps)Defi
Profile Joined September 2007
Russian Federation337 Posts
January 01 2013 13:04 GMT
#350
kewl!
Teoita
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Italy12248 Posts
January 01 2013 13:14 GMT
#351
I wonder who the invites are going to be...
ModeratorProtoss all-ins are like a wok. You can throw whatever you want in there and it will turn out alright.
beamingrobot
Profile Joined October 2010
United States685 Posts
January 01 2013 13:17 GMT
#352
Glad to see TL doing this. Epic stuff!
FusioN.Strider
Profile Joined February 2012
Germany131 Posts
January 01 2013 13:26 GMT
#353
I am totally unprepared for that, didn't see it coming at all.
Holy shit, I think I can't handle the awesomeness.
MISTAKE!
Jaevlaterran
Profile Joined April 2012
Sweden578 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-01 13:36:14
January 01 2013 13:35 GMT
#354
OMGWOWWTF!½!!!#"¤# Gonna watch ALL games!
Need a light?
corumjhaelen
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
France6884 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-01 13:41:26
January 01 2013 13:35 GMT
#355
Awesome.
Also gogogo Bakuryu and Michael :D
‎numquam se plus agere quam nihil cum ageret, numquam minus solum esse quam cum solus esset
Iplaythings
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Denmark9110 Posts
January 01 2013 13:42 GMT
#356
This is why I love TL

HAPPY FUCKING NEW YEARS PEOPLE

I wanna play, just to get bashed, but damn do I wanna play.
In the woods, there lurks..
Berceno
Profile Joined May 2012
Spain401 Posts
January 01 2013 13:45 GMT
#357
wow, this is a beautiful move... really good job teamliquid.! thanks
protoss living in da ghetto
Superouman
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
France2195 Posts
January 01 2013 13:45 GMT
#358
A TL BW TOURNAMENTASDFASDFASDFASDF
Search "[SO]" on B.net to find all my maps ||| Cloud Kingdom / Turbo Cruise '84 / Bone Temple / Eternal Empire / Zen / Purity and Industry / Golden Wall / Fortitude / Beckett Industries / Waterfall
Dust14
Profile Joined March 2010
Belgium490 Posts
January 01 2013 14:08 GMT
#359
On January 01 2013 21:09 Arnstein wrote:
The only person who can cast this:

This video needs to be on every page ^^
Liquid`Drone
Profile Joined September 2002
Norway28900 Posts
January 01 2013 14:40 GMT
#360
this is AMAZING!!!
Moderator
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 42 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O139
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 138
PiGStarcraft45
Nina 32
ViBE24
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14483
Dewaltoss 140
ZZZero.O 139
firebathero 99
Hyuk 82
Terrorterran 23
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm82
febbydoto52
League of Legends
Doublelift2817
Counter-Strike
Fnx 782
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5901
Other Games
summit1g6574
FrodaN2333
fl0m804
mouzStarbuck369
KnowMe271
ToD236
JimRising 155
ArmadaUGS137
Mew2King44
Railgan31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1175
BasetradeTV178
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream91
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 51
• musti20045 34
• Adnapsc2 19
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie837
• Shiphtur243
• tFFMrPink 16
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 3m
INu's Battles
14h 3m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
17h 3m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 3m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 3m
Replay Cast
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 12h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 18h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.