• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:51
CEST 06:51
KST 13:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7667 users

[OSL] The Last Chapter - Page 9

Forum Index > BW General
410 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 21 Next All
Erasme
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Bahamas15899 Posts
August 04 2012 01:04 GMT
#161
fantasy, do not fail like you did last time. CRUSH HIM
FANTASY FIGHTING
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7lxwFEB6FI “‘Drain the swamp’? Stupid saying, means nothing, but you guys loved it so I kept saying it.”
Sargonian
Profile Joined February 2012
United States164 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-04 01:06:51
August 04 2012 01:04 GMT
#162
Dis Shall B Epic
glzElectromaster
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Japan2474 Posts
August 04 2012 01:10 GMT
#163
This is it. Man. Never thought this day would come. But here's me hoping that tonight will the most epic OSL finals ever.

BW Forever!
RIP Kt. Violet | In solitude, where we are least alone
Exclamark
Profile Joined August 2010
United States29 Posts
August 04 2012 01:12 GMT
#164
Will be a great match and a part of history.
ok
EzEnd
Profile Joined March 2011
United States17 Posts
August 04 2012 01:14 GMT
#165
wow, i never thought the day would come
Bagration
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States18282 Posts
August 04 2012 01:24 GMT
#166
Man, this is going to be awesome!
Team Slayers, Axiom-Acer and Vile forever
mjuuy
Profile Joined May 2012
Norway506 Posts
August 04 2012 01:31 GMT
#167
T_T
영원히 엠비씨게임 히어로 팬. 우정호 1988 - 2012
Hero.SP
Profile Joined March 2010
Chile711 Posts
August 04 2012 01:34 GMT
#168
It's quite sad. This will be the last SC game I will watch (SC2 is boring as hell). I will stay awake, see all the glory of the past and wait for the last "true" OSL.

I just want to write something:

Fantasy: "Well, I guess all I have left is to see this through. Blizzard, Kespa and SC2 have taken everything from me. My Brood War team, my partners, my passion. I know that nothing I can do can bring those things back but I'll be damned if I just sit on my hands and wait for the end. I want a piece of them all right. I'm in."

Jagbi: "Remember us, supporting fans all over these years. Remember what was done here today. And may Adun watch over you. "

I just love SC:BW.
"well you know, the hardest part is the gg, I mean you have to be aware anytime your opponent can type gg, and you have to gg just right after him." - Flash
dieselnerd
Profile Joined July 2012
United States42 Posts
August 04 2012 01:36 GMT
#169
On August 04 2012 03:03 HawaiianPig wrote:
GET HYPED

Fantasy is 9-0 this OSL... Can he achieve the perfect OSL for the last BW tourney ever? A perfect run... for a new best Terran? This idea makes a potential 3-0 finals very exciting. If Fantasy goes 3-0, we may well close the book on BW never knowing whether a new age of a new best Terran was upon us.

SKT Fighting. Fantasy Fighting!

Psh, Fantasy been Bonjwa for a while now.
I'm gonna lift the world today, you mind brah?
dieselnerd
Profile Joined July 2012
United States42 Posts
August 04 2012 01:38 GMT
#170
On August 04 2012 10:34 Hero.SP wrote:
It's quite sad. This will be the last SC game I will watch (SC2 is boring as hell). I will stay awake, see all the glory of the past and wait for the last "true" OSL.

I just want to write something:

Fantasy: "Well, I guess all I have left is to see this through. Blizzard, Kespa and SC2 have taken everything from me. My Brood War team, my partners, my passion. I know that nothing I can do can bring those things back but I'll be damned if I just sit on my hands and wait for the end. I want a piece of them all right. I'm in."

Jagbi: "Remember us, supporting fans all over these years. Remember what was done here today. And may Adun watch over you. "

I just love SC:BW.

You wanted to make up quotes for the players in the finals?
I'm gonna lift the world today, you mind brah?
cLAN.Anax
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States2847 Posts
August 04 2012 01:38 GMT
#171
Heart says JangBi, brain says Fantasy. :-\ Guts hoping it'll be kick-awesome. :-D
┬─┬___(ツ)_/¯ 彡┻━┻ I am the 4%. "I cant believe i saw ANAL backwards before i saw the word LAN." - Capped
Gerbilkit
Profile Joined December 2009
United States32 Posts
August 04 2012 01:40 GMT
#172
I haven't really been that dedicated in following the seasons before, but this is the last OSL finals so I would like to for once experience it live. Even though it will be 4AM for me. Is there some way I can watch it live or do I just need to wait for VODs to be posted?
It shall be engraved upon your soul!
Xenocide_Knight
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Korea (South)2625 Posts
August 04 2012 01:42 GMT
#173
On August 04 2012 10:40 Gerbilkit wrote:
I haven't really been that dedicated in following the seasons before, but this is the last OSL finals so I would like to for once experience it live. Even though it will be 4AM for me. Is there some way I can watch it live or do I just need to wait for VODs to be posted?

There will probably be like 5 streams for it
Shine[Kal] #1 fan
Temerarious Trout
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
174 Posts
August 04 2012 01:46 GMT
#174
Here's the end of a legacy.
The last king will be Fantasy.
Feel it first, think about it later
TheMob
Profile Joined June 2011
United States26 Posts
August 04 2012 01:47 GMT
#175
Everyone will talk about what a great game Brood War was, and it will become a legendary game passed on through the generations as a lore until in the year 2222 February 22nd YellOw's great-great-great-great-great-grandson, who has become a billionaire, sponsors the revival of Brood War. Then it becomes an Olympic sport where Flash descends from heaven to win the first gold in the event.

And I hope my children's children's children's children's children's children's children's children will be there to watch it!
GO JANGBI!
J1.au
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Australia3596 Posts
August 04 2012 01:48 GMT
#176
It's already over as far as I'm concerned. This is just a feel-good epilogue.
chris5180
Profile Joined July 2012
198 Posts
August 04 2012 01:58 GMT
#177
Let's go Fantasy!!!
DoctaD
Profile Joined December 2010
35 Posts
August 04 2012 01:58 GMT
#178
don't know if its been said, but theres a typo in the set 2 prediction.
doesnt say PvT beside the map statistics
Release
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4397 Posts
August 04 2012 02:06 GMT
#179
flash plopped down 2 factories probably because he killed the barracks, limiting fantasy to tech only
☺
Liquid`Zephyr
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
United States996 Posts
August 04 2012 02:10 GMT
#180
cant wait. hope its an amazing series

go jangbi~
Team LiquidPoorUser
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft254
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft658
PiGStarcraft254
RuFF_SC2 193
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 225
Stork 187
Leta 128
Hyuk 79
PianO 74
Bale 19
Icarus 9
yabsab 1
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm193
League of Legends
JimRising 684
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox705
C9.Mang0275
Westballz42
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor617
Other Games
summit1g7957
Coldzera 820
Sick125
ViBE80
ArmadaUGS39
Liquid`Ken8
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick772
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream114
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 98
• Letter149
• Adnapsc2 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2142
League of Legends
• Lourlo1117
• Stunt401
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
5h 9m
Online Event
6h 9m
FEL
11h 9m
AI Arena Tournament
12h 9m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
14h 9m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 5h
INu's Battles
1d 7h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.