• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:45
CEST 18:45
KST 01:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8599 users

[OSL] The Last Chapter - Page 10

Forum Index > BW General
410 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 21 Next All
tyzeos
Profile Joined August 2011
United States6 Posts
August 04 2012 02:12 GMT
#181
Is this a PPV event? Or is there any free stream of the games available? Would love to watch the games live!
Release
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4397 Posts
August 04 2012 02:13 GMT
#182
I guess you had to predict 3-2 to get more content but it will be 3-0.

Maybe they'll end up playing 2 extra games for the hell of brood war.
☺
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
August 04 2012 02:17 GMT
#183
Moletrap English Casting Finals

http://www.twitch.tv/ogn_star2

Thread
.. the thread right below this one
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
Doraemon
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Australia14949 Posts
August 04 2012 02:18 GMT
#184
can't freaken wait. only 7 hours to go!
Do yourself a favour and just STFU
zergtat
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Hong Kong853 Posts
August 04 2012 02:19 GMT
#185
Fantasy gonna take the last BW OSL champion! 3-0 inc!
Z: SEn P: White-Ra T: Polt
FataLe
Profile Joined November 2010
New Zealand4560 Posts
August 04 2012 02:25 GMT
#186
Fuark no.

JangBi has this.

I believe <33!!
hi. big fan.
FataLe
Profile Joined November 2010
New Zealand4560 Posts
August 04 2012 02:27 GMT
#187
On August 04 2012 10:34 Hero.SP wrote:
It's quite sad. This will be the last SC game I will watch (SC2 is boring as hell). I will stay awake, see all the glory of the past and wait for the last "true" OSL.

I just want to write something:

Fantasy: "Well, I guess all I have left is to see this through. Blizzard, Kespa and SC2 have taken everything from me. My Brood War team, my partners, my passion. I know that nothing I can do can bring those things back but I'll be damned if I just sit on my hands and wait for the end. I want a piece of them all right. I'm in."

Jagbi: "Remember us, supporting fans all over these years. Remember what was done here today. And may Adun watch over you. "

I just love SC:BW.

Did you just make up quotes?


... nerds man, gotta love 'em.
hi. big fan.
Yaki
Profile Joined April 2011
France4234 Posts
August 04 2012 02:37 GMT
#188
Brings a tear to my eyes
MC ■ MarineKing ■ LosirA ■ To someone who has lost after trying his best, no words from the winner can console him.
Yoshi Kirishima
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States10382 Posts
August 04 2012 02:39 GMT
#189
On August 04 2012 09:27 Mozdk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2012 09:17 Yoshi Kirishima wrote:
On August 04 2012 09:03 Mozdk wrote:
On August 04 2012 08:59 Xiphos wrote:
On August 04 2012 08:44 Mozdk wrote:
On August 04 2012 08:37 hacklebeast wrote:
On August 04 2012 08:34 Mozdk wrote:
What is the GOMTV equivalent for OSL? If there is such a thing.


It was called the GOMTV classic and it only ran for 3 seasons.


So no one outside Korea watch it or what?


People watched it but no one in Korea watched it. The Korean casters were shit. Tasteless was the only highlight of the infrastructure. But because no one in Korea paid attention to it, the teams pulled players from the tournament because TV exposure > Internet streams.


I mean now? Do non-Koreans watch it now?


I read they pulled players from them because kespa felt they have the right to allow where their players play in... since kespa built the scene, their argument was that the then current progamers' entertaining matches were partly a result of their effort, and thus gomtv can't have them play for free.

Anyways, the gomtv equivalent of OSL is simply GSL.


You got it backwards. Or I did. I was talking about what program/site you could watch OSL on... Like I watch GSL on gomtv.

What about the upcoming mix of BW and SC2... Are they gonna be available with English commentary?


Oh, kk I see. I was wondering why were you asking that, since GOMTV's only tournament is GSL/GSTL lol. I only know that gomtv is a lot better with the foreigners because they support english casting and english site and all. Thankfully they've got some english casting for this finals though.
Mid-master streaming MECH ONLY + commentary www.twitch.tv/yoshikirishima +++ "If all-in fails, all-in again."
scDeluX
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
Canada1341 Posts
August 04 2012 02:52 GMT
#190
If fantasy wins 3-0 his name will be placed alongside the bw greats for sure.
Brood War is forever
finlurrrr
Profile Joined April 2012
United States37 Posts
August 04 2012 02:56 GMT
#191
Guys I'm so nervous and panicking about this being the end of brood war major tournaments? Does anyone else get the heartbreaking feeling of like when the Jon747 account got deleted off youtube? I'm 28 years old and have been following BW scene for the better part of almost a decade, and it just really gets me emotional right now.

I hope the games tonight are like a life-changing memory for me. With the economy heading in wrong direction and my life going nowhere basically because of starcraft addiction, this match means an escape for me. I hope to feel fully alive tonight and will be listening to jams like "army of broken hearts" or "ready to roll" to bring back memories of the better days...
“He who knows how will always work for he who knows why.”
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18759 Posts
August 04 2012 02:58 GMT
#192
On August 04 2012 11:52 scDeluX wrote:
If fantasy wins 3-0 his name will be placed alongside the bw greats for sure.


that will happen even if he wins with a close 3-2 win, same with jangbi

2 OSL wins means a lot
Khai
Profile Joined August 2010
Australia553 Posts
August 04 2012 03:03 GMT
#193
On August 04 2012 03:03 HawaiianPig wrote:
GET HYPED

Fantasy is 9-0 this OSL... Can he achieve the perfect OSL for the last BW tourney ever? A perfect run... for a new best Terran? This idea makes a potential 3-0 finals very exciting. If Fantasy goes 3-0, we may well close the book on BW never knowing whether a new age of a new best Terran was upon us.

SKT Fighting. Fantasy Fighting!


T_T Now I feel so sad this is the last pro BW tournament...
Entauri
Profile Joined May 2012
Canada17 Posts
August 04 2012 03:08 GMT
#194
Good luck to both Fantasy and Jangbi, regardless of who wins this will be remembered as one of the greatest OSL finals ever.
Alzadar
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada5009 Posts
August 04 2012 03:31 GMT
#195
Bring it home Jangbi. One last time.
I am the Town Medic.
cLAN.Anax
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States2847 Posts
August 04 2012 04:05 GMT
#196
Awwww, I wanna watch, but... It starts in 5 hours?! But I have to sleep, and then drive/ride for two days straight. T_T ...Eh. Will have to wait till Monday morning to watch the VODs. That will be a very, very good Monday morning.
┬─┬___(ツ)_/¯ 彡┻━┻ I am the 4%. "I cant believe i saw ANAL backwards before i saw the word LAN." - Capped
yokohama
Profile Joined February 2005
United States1116 Posts
August 04 2012 04:16 GMT
#197
This is going to be amazing. Turn the legend of the Fall into the Legend of the Summer for the last finals :D
Gruntt
Profile Joined August 2010
United States175 Posts
August 04 2012 04:24 GMT
#198
Been around since '98

I remember reading battle reports of X'Ds~Grrrr... beating D22-soso on I think it was Island Hop (5), or maybe Dire Straits (4) on pgl.com.

I got to see awesome like Pillars, [5th]fire, Zileas (spelled right?), EnlargedTestie, 1st~tsunami (omg, zerg tech units exist???), and watch this game change over the years.

This is the end guys.

gg

Grunt has left the game.
ShadeR
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Australia7535 Posts
August 04 2012 04:25 GMT
#199
On August 04 2012 10:48 J1.au wrote:
It's already over as far as I'm concerned. This is just a feel-good epilogue.

Flash fan.
itsjustatank
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Hong Kong9179 Posts
August 04 2012 04:29 GMT
#200
Jangbi will be winner of final OSL
Photographer"nosotros estamos backamos" - setsuko
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 136
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 558
IndyStarCraft 136
BRAT_OK 50
MindelVK 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 26115
Shuttle 1265
Hyuk 731
Mini 466
firebathero 193
hero 70
Sexy 70
Killer 45
Mong 44
Hyun 43
[ Show more ]
Trap 39
PianO 35
Liquid`Ret 33
ggaemo 30
ToSsGirL 26
zelot 16
Rock 14
Bale 11
Sacsri 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc9139
qojqva1717
Dendi989
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1395
crisheroes1234
Liquid`Hasu674
Other Games
singsing1876
FrodaN1745
fl0m1627
Beastyqt671
Mlord458
Hui .246
Liquid`VortiX180
Livibee155
KnowMe141
ArmadaUGS130
Mew2King58
Trikslyr39
CosmosSc2 18
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 48
• mYiSmile124
• Adnapsc2 13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki18
• Michael_bg 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8302
Other Games
• Shiphtur292
• WagamamaTV205
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
15m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2h 15m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 15m
INu's Battles
19h 15m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
22h 15m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 17h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 23h
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.