• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:29
CEST 23:29
KST 06:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8233 users

[OSL] The Last Chapter - Page 12

Forum Index > BW General
410 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 21 Next All
ReketSomething
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States6012 Posts
August 04 2012 06:31 GMT
#221
JANGBI~!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jaedong :3
RezChi
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada2368 Posts
August 04 2012 06:35 GMT
#222
JangBi, win this for the fans oh almighty!
ChriS-X
Profile Joined June 2011
Malaysia1374 Posts
August 04 2012 06:39 GMT
#223
no carrier love?
phyren
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States1067 Posts
August 04 2012 06:48 GMT
#224
remember osl preshow stuff, its going to be like an hour or so after start time when match starts.
dieselnerd
Profile Joined July 2012
United States42 Posts
August 04 2012 06:51 GMT
#225
On August 04 2012 11:27 FataLe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2012 10:34 Hero.SP wrote:
It's quite sad. This will be the last SC game I will watch (SC2 is boring as hell). I will stay awake, see all the glory of the past and wait for the last "true" OSL.

I just want to write something:

Fantasy: "Well, I guess all I have left is to see this through. Blizzard, Kespa and SC2 have taken everything from me. My Brood War team, my partners, my passion. I know that nothing I can do can bring those things back but I'll be damned if I just sit on my hands and wait for the end. I want a piece of them all right. I'm in."

Jagbi: "Remember us, supporting fans all over these years. Remember what was done here today. And may Adun watch over you. "

I just love SC:BW.

Did you just make up quotes?


... nerds man, gotta love 'em.

Yes, he did... And they made no sense what so ever.
I'm gonna lift the world today, you mind brah?
dieselnerd
Profile Joined July 2012
United States42 Posts
August 04 2012 06:52 GMT
#226
I hope Sayle is staying up to cast this as well. If OSL lets him...
I'm gonna lift the world today, you mind brah?
paster05
Profile Joined October 2011
Ukraine3 Posts
August 04 2012 06:54 GMT
#227
Fantasy pls win.
you must destroy protoss army !!!
khellian
Profile Joined February 2010
Korea (South)922 Posts
August 04 2012 06:55 GMT
#228
HYYYYYYPED! GOGOGO Fantasy!
StorkHwaiting
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States3465 Posts
August 04 2012 07:00 GMT
#229
You know what would be awesome? It would be awesome if every time Jangbi dropped a storm, Fantasy's booth girl reached out with a taser and zapped the skinny nerd in the neck.
RoninShogun
Profile Joined November 2010
United States315 Posts
August 04 2012 07:02 GMT
#230
I hope there doesn't need to be that epic second coming of Flash.
For all our sakes
Artosis: Yeah I was gonna probe rush but someone did that yesterday
Mirror0423
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States175 Posts
August 04 2012 07:03 GMT
#231
Sad.... so sad... but all good things must come to an end. And looking back, all the times i spent playing/watching BW was easily worth it.
MeteorRise
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada611 Posts
August 04 2012 07:06 GMT
#232
This night. This moment. Is my everything. A reflection and end to my brilliant memories of starcraft bw.
Elegance, in all things.
knyttym
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States5797 Posts
August 04 2012 07:08 GMT
#233
Last OSL simply has to be a Terran winning. I beg you Fantasy for a win. I've been heartbroken over each and every 2nd place you have taken and never worse then last season.
Stuv
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Netherlands942 Posts
August 04 2012 07:17 GMT
#234
Sad but happy Im awake before the event starts.
saroir
Profile Joined December 2011
Germany244 Posts
August 04 2012 07:31 GMT
#235
Those mixed feelings because an era will come to it´s end.
Broodwar forever.
InFdude
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Bulgaria619 Posts
August 04 2012 07:41 GMT
#236
--- Nuked ---
Scorch
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Austria3371 Posts
August 04 2012 07:42 GMT
#237
Having switched over to SC2 completely, I haven't watched a BW match in a long time. But the last OSL finals, the end of an era, I will definitely watch. Broodwar, I bid thee farewell, for you have brought me much joy.
LlamaNamedOsama
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States1900 Posts
August 04 2012 07:49 GMT
#238
Though I came into esports with SC2, I'll be paying my respects to BW and tuning in ^^
Dario Wünsch: I guess...Creator...met his maker *sunglasses*
JoFeSboyAT
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria128 Posts
August 04 2012 07:54 GMT
#239
Fantasy!! gogo fighting!
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.
ReD-EyeD
Profile Joined January 2011
Russian Federation32 Posts
August 04 2012 08:02 GMT
#240
Fantasy for sure.
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O96
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 99
Railgan 57
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15469
Dewaltoss 165
ZZZero.O 118
firebathero 115
Hyuk 90
Terrorterran 21
Dota 2
febbydoto47
League of Legends
Doublelift3513
Counter-Strike
Fnx 785
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5628
crisheroes870
Other Games
summit1g7179
FrodaN2534
fl0m794
mouzStarbuck333
KnowMe294
ToD241
ArmadaUGS104
Mew2King47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1155
BasetradeTV200
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream93
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 73
• Hupsaiya 24
• musti20045 20
• Adnapsc2 16
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 50
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen121
Other Games
• imaqtpie842
• Shiphtur222
• tFFMrPink 17
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 31m
INu's Battles
14h 31m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
17h 31m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 31m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 31m
Replay Cast
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 12h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 18h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.