• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:00
CEST 01:00
KST 08:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)20Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10440 users

[OLD] OSL Final - Page 5

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 Next All
Ciryandor
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3735 Posts
June 18 2012 18:26 GMT
#81
I want to go, but damn it's going to set me back 300 USD on airfare alone. X_X
에일리 and 아이유 <3 - O Captain 박재혁 ・゚✧*:・*゚+..。✧・゚:*・..。 ✧・゚ :・゚* ゜・*:・ ✧・゚:・゚:.。 ✧・゚ SPARKULING ・゜・:・゚✧*:・゚✧。*゚+..。 ✧・゚: ✧・゚:*・゜・:・゚✧*::
malady
Profile Joined November 2010
United States600 Posts
June 18 2012 20:10 GMT
#82
On June 19 2012 03:26 Ciryandor wrote:
I want to go, but damn it's going to set me back 300 USD on airfare alone. X_X



what 300!?! thats not bad at all

I would justify the cost by knowing you witnessed the last broodwar osl in person
dumchu
Xiphos
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada7507 Posts
June 18 2012 20:27 GMT
#83
On June 19 2012 03:26 Ciryandor wrote:
I want to go, but damn it's going to set me back 300 USD on airfare alone. X_X


dude, I would take that deal. Its 1K plus for airfare alone here.
2014 - ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ Raise your bows brood warriors! ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ
JaYbOc
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Australia97 Posts
June 19 2012 07:19 GMT
#84
TT Can't go, thought it was 28th June.
acrylicjoker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom74 Posts
June 19 2012 11:28 GMT
#85
Awesome!
Definitely gonna try to make it to this. After seeing the last bw proleague finals, it would be a damn shame to miss out on the last bw starleague.
0kz
Profile Joined January 2010
Italy1118 Posts
June 19 2012 11:30 GMT
#86
On June 19 2012 03:26 Ciryandor wrote:
I want to go, but damn it's going to set me back 300 USD on airfare alone. X_X


300 usd? what are you doing buy that now....
man I wish I could go
ellerina
Profile Joined April 2010
Philippines452 Posts
June 19 2012 12:15 GMT
#87
On June 19 2012 03:26 Ciryandor wrote:
I want to go, but damn it's going to set me back 300 USD on airfare alone. X_X


300 USD ++ is also too big for me as my monthly wage converts to less than $500 ... I'll probably just bake myself some cookies before OSL or something to console myself. For those who are going, lots of pictures, videos, and trip reports please!
Still round the corner there may wait , A new road or a secret gate /And though I oft have passed them by, A day will come at last when I /Shall take the hidden paths that run/West of the Moon, East of the Sun
rainei
Profile Joined November 2009
Canada1316 Posts
June 19 2012 13:13 GMT
#88
SNM, if you can get tickets, I would definitely need one, as I am only staying for the weekend, provided I can book a little time off.

Or I can just queue up super early. Should be wifi at coex rite.. and maybe an electrical plug.
All aboard the HSY fanboat/train/ whatever form of transportation you desire!! Everyday is Sojin day
Ryo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
8787 Posts
June 19 2012 13:59 GMT
#89
On June 19 2012 21:15 ellerina wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2012 03:26 Ciryandor wrote:
I want to go, but damn it's going to set me back 300 USD on airfare alone. X_X


300 USD ++ is also too big for me as my monthly wage converts to less than $500 ... I'll probably just bake myself some cookies before OSL or something to console myself. For those who are going, lots of pictures, videos, and trip reports please!

Yes yes!
영원히 엠비씨게임 히어로 팬.
Dictionary
Profile Joined June 2012
Canada13 Posts
June 19 2012 18:57 GMT
#90
Yay! I'll be in Seoul then too! Do you know if you need tickets for these things, or do you just go early? I'm hoping to attend earlier rounds too, I'm guessing those are first come first served at least?
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
June 21 2012 23:21 GMT
#91
I've just decided that I'm definitely gonna go to see this. I'd just like some confirmation regarding the ticket issue. Will showing up super early on the match day be enough to get in and all?
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
supernovamaniac
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States3048 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-22 23:02:43
June 21 2012 23:31 GMT
#92
On June 19 2012 22:13 rainei wrote:
SNM, if you can get tickets, I would definitely need one, as I am only staying for the weekend, provided I can book a little time off.

Or I can just queue up super early. Should be wifi at coex rite.. and maybe an electrical plug.

I'm trying to see how the ticket system works. At least, I'm getting two tickets first, then I'll consider getting extras: One for myself and one for my brother.

IF YOU'RE IN KOREA DURING ROUND OF 4 GAMES, DON'T BE LAZY AND GET TO OSL STADIUM UNLESS YOU HAVE A GOOD REASON.

List of reservation for 'extra' tickets (no guarantees):

1. fold
2. reinei
3. Holgerius
4. only.her0 (2)
ppp
masterbreti
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Korea (South)2711 Posts
June 21 2012 23:47 GMT
#93
can we do a meetup thread for this, its coming up soon and I think it would be wise to get onse setup. I'll be going, Going to try and drag a friend or two to the OSL as well.
Soap
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Brazil1546 Posts
June 21 2012 23:48 GMT
#94
$2.5k airfare here... T_T @$300 I'd drop by to watch a game every month or so.
CobaltBlu
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States919 Posts
June 21 2012 23:54 GMT
#95
If it only cost 300 dollars for a plane ticket I'd be planning a trip right now. It's around 2000 dollars for me here.
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
June 22 2012 00:07 GMT
#96
On June 22 2012 08:54 CobaltBlu wrote:
If it only cost 300 dollars for a plane ticket I'd be planning a trip right now. It's around 2000 dollars for me here.

Agree with this. A ticket would easily run over $1k here so $300 isn't as bad in comparison
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
TenJin`Lucian
Profile Joined August 2011
Costa Rica158 Posts
June 22 2012 00:20 GMT
#97
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah.
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-22 00:46:14
June 22 2012 00:45 GMT
#98
On June 22 2012 08:31 supernovamaniac wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2012 22:13 rainei wrote:
SNM, if you can get tickets, I would definitely need one, as I am only staying for the weekend, provided I can book a little time off.

Or I can just queue up super early. Should be wifi at coex rite.. and maybe an electrical plug.

I'm trying to see how the ticket system works. At least, I'm getting two tickets first, then I'll consider getting extras: One for myself and one for my brother.

IF YOU'RE IN KOREA DURING ROUND OF 4 GAMES, DON'T BE LAZY AND GET TO OSL STADIUM UNLESS YOU HAVE A GOOD REASON.

List of reservation for 'extra' tickets (no guarantees):

1. fold
2. reinei

Put me up on that list too yo. :D
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
only.her0
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Singapore78 Posts
June 22 2012 22:29 GMT
#99
On June 22 2012 08:31 supernovamaniac wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2012 22:13 rainei wrote:
SNM, if you can get tickets, I would definitely need one, as I am only staying for the weekend, provided I can book a little time off.

Or I can just queue up super early. Should be wifi at coex rite.. and maybe an electrical plug.

I'm trying to see how the ticket system works. At least, I'm getting two tickets first, then I'll consider getting extras: One for myself and one for my brother.

IF YOU'RE IN KOREA DURING ROUND OF 4 GAMES, DON'T BE LAZY AND GET TO OSL STADIUM UNLESS YOU HAVE A GOOD REASON.

List of reservation for 'extra' tickets (no guarantees):

1. fold
2. reinei
3. Holgerius


Put me on the list for two please.

Last year we got there about 4pm(the final started at 6pm). One of the guys who went to a lot of matches went and asked a friend to give us a whole lot of tickets.

However, getting there early also lets you get closer to the front, and on the side of the audience you want to be on (ie with one players fans or the others)
[s] cuteangels [/s] CuteBOys no.1 fan
KamMoye
Profile Joined December 2010
United States721 Posts
June 23 2012 03:36 GMT
#100
On June 15 2012 09:47 FlaShFTW wrote:
Is there gonna be a big party somewhere near LA? I might have time to go as im going to CA for a chemistry project... Once in a lifetime opportunity to go to a OSL party.


I am down.

Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE169
Nina 104
Nathanias 65
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14156
Artosis 535
White-Ra 255
ToSsGirL 31
Dota 2
monkeys_forever391
NeuroSwarm141
League of Legends
Doublelift4308
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox997
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1869
Liquid`Hasu1377
Trikslyr69
Other Games
summit1g7440
Grubby3475
ArmadaUGS759
shahzam590
JimRising 339
C9.Mang0281
ZombieGrub60
Mew2King44
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV190
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream121
Other Games
gamesdonequick113
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 62
• davetesta40
• musti20045 31
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 36
• Azhi_Dahaki25
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1207
• imaqtpie1059
• Shiphtur251
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
11h
OSC
14h
Stellar Fest
14h
OSC
1d 1h
Stellar Fest
1d 14h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.