• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:53
CEST 12:53
KST 19:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)39Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7444 users

[OLD] OSL Final - Page 7

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 11 Next All
masterbreti
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Korea (South)2711 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-24 18:31:47
June 24 2012 18:30 GMT
#121
On June 25 2012 00:15 supernovamaniac wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2012 23:18 masterbreti wrote:
On June 24 2012 21:15 supernovamaniac wrote:
On June 24 2012 20:15 masterbreti wrote:
On June 24 2012 06:11 supernovamaniac wrote:
On June 24 2012 06:08 masterbreti wrote:
yeah, SNM, if you could add me to that list, that would be amazing. Thank you

Aren't you already in Korea right now? I mean, I could try to get tickets for you, but I created the list for people who will be flying in just in time for the finals and can't attend Ro4 matches.


Yeah, but tbh I can't attend the RO4 matches. and I'm a foreigner have have no clue how to get tickets or anything.

Unless you have a real reason why you can't attend, I'm not giving you a ticket. Also "being a foreigner" sounds like a lame excuse to me; if you really want to watch the last bw OSL, you would do anything to obtain those tickets if you were able to do so.


Then I think it might be wise to explain to us people how to get a ticket ourselves then. Like the days of the round of 4 I'll be in another part of Seoul on other business I can't talk about.

I might just e-mail Kespa myself and see if I can't score us 15-20 tickets for foreigners.

Second part I'm already trying atm. If I can't secure those, then we'll have to resort to the last method: just show up to Ro4, be a bastard and pick up as many tickets (or beg for them)


I'll re check to see if I can't be there for the RO4 matches, if someone is willing to help me find out how to get to the stadium. then I'll try and see if I can't beg for 5-10 tickets.
29 fps
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States5725 Posts
June 25 2012 07:06 GMT
#122
On June 25 2012 01:28 GTR wrote:
10th and 17th at the ESPORTS Stadium in Yongsan (19:30 KST).


and can you just go there and grab a whole bunch of tickets? i might just do that....
4v4 is a battle of who has the better computer.
Sinensis
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2513 Posts
June 25 2012 07:48 GMT
#123
I'm never going to see pro brood war live in my lifetime.

Just going to think about that for a while.
bokchoi
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Korea (South)9498 Posts
June 25 2012 07:54 GMT
#124
On June 24 2012 21:42 supernovamaniac wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2012 21:34 bokchoi wrote:
On June 24 2012 21:15 supernovamaniac wrote:
On June 24 2012 20:15 masterbreti wrote:
On June 24 2012 06:11 supernovamaniac wrote:
On June 24 2012 06:08 masterbreti wrote:
yeah, SNM, if you could add me to that list, that would be amazing. Thank you

Aren't you already in Korea right now? I mean, I could try to get tickets for you, but I created the list for people who will be flying in just in time for the finals and can't attend Ro4 matches.


Yeah, but tbh I can't attend the RO4 matches. and I'm a foreigner have have no clue how to get tickets or anything.

Unless you have a real reason why you can't attend, I'm not giving you a ticket. Also "being a foreigner" sounds like a lame excuse to me; if you really want to watch the last bw OSL, you would do anything to obtain those tickets if you were able to do so.


Does having to be at work count as a real reason for not being able to attend? If so, please put me down for 1 ticket

Do you have work that late?


Hakwon Teacher :[
cydial
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States750 Posts
June 25 2012 09:43 GMT
#125
noooo, I was there for the past 2 summers... curse myself for not going to watch...
Ciryandor
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3735 Posts
June 25 2012 10:51 GMT
#126
Damn, I'm scheduling a visa application just for this. XD
에일리 and 아이유 <3 - O Captain 박재혁 ・゚✧*:・*゚+..。✧・゚:*・..。 ✧・゚ :・゚* ゜・*:・ ✧・゚:・゚:.。 ✧・゚ SPARKULING ・゜・:・゚✧*:・゚✧。*゚+..。 ✧・゚: ✧・゚:*・゜・:・゚✧*::
Galtakar
Profile Joined March 2011
Sweden374 Posts
June 25 2012 11:31 GMT
#127
On June 25 2012 16:06 29 fps wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2012 01:28 GTR wrote:
10th and 17th at the ESPORTS Stadium in Yongsan (19:30 KST).


and can you just go there and grab a whole bunch of tickets? i might just do that....

Doubt it. 99% sure that you can only book one ticket.
Xiphos
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada7507 Posts
June 25 2012 11:51 GMT
#128
On June 25 2012 16:54 bokchoi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2012 21:42 supernovamaniac wrote:
On June 24 2012 21:34 bokchoi wrote:
On June 24 2012 21:15 supernovamaniac wrote:
On June 24 2012 20:15 masterbreti wrote:
On June 24 2012 06:11 supernovamaniac wrote:
On June 24 2012 06:08 masterbreti wrote:
yeah, SNM, if you could add me to that list, that would be amazing. Thank you

Aren't you already in Korea right now? I mean, I could try to get tickets for you, but I created the list for people who will be flying in just in time for the finals and can't attend Ro4 matches.


Yeah, but tbh I can't attend the RO4 matches. and I'm a foreigner have have no clue how to get tickets or anything.

Unless you have a real reason why you can't attend, I'm not giving you a ticket. Also "being a foreigner" sounds like a lame excuse to me; if you really want to watch the last bw OSL, you would do anything to obtain those tickets if you were able to do so.


Does having to be at work count as a real reason for not being able to attend? If so, please put me down for 1 ticket

Do you have work that late?


Hakwon Teacher :[


Tell your students to stfu about what will ensue in the class to their parents because you will be bringing them on a field trip to the OSL! If mine did that, he is automatically the coolest mentor.
2014 - ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ Raise your bows brood warriors! ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ
Thorin
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
601 Posts
June 26 2012 13:47 GMT
#129
Do you have a rough idea of when the last Ro4 match will be so I can know if I'll be available? Thanks
29 fps
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States5725 Posts
June 26 2012 16:11 GMT
#130
On June 25 2012 20:31 Galtakar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2012 16:06 29 fps wrote:
On June 25 2012 01:28 GTR wrote:
10th and 17th at the ESPORTS Stadium in Yongsan (19:30 KST).


and can you just go there and grab a whole bunch of tickets? i might just do that....

Doubt it. 99% sure that you can only book one ticket.


then i will go twice, both days of ro4... do they record names?? hehe
4v4 is a battle of who has the better computer.
Chef
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
10810 Posts
June 26 2012 16:28 GMT
#131
On June 25 2012 16:48 Sinensis wrote:
I'm never going to see pro brood war live in my lifetime.

Just going to think about that for a while.

China might pick up, you never know! China is really getting to be fertile ground for Brood War, [huge uninformed assumption] with tonnes of people who are probably on old computers and can't get good ones to play the latest games. If they really get into it and make it into something big the same way Korea did, you might just get to go to a China BW finals.

Otherwise you can save every penny you have and take a loan or something to buy plane tickets to the last Korea BW OSL. Not realistic for everyone, but not impossible if you are willing to make sacrifices. Make them soon tho, cause plane tickets get more expensive the more you wait, and a transatlantic flight is already pricey.

Other option is to organize something in your area where people can get together and watch the finals, which can be a great experience too.

Not saying it isn't sad that we can't see BW on our own terms, but if there's a will there's a way...
LEGEND!! LEGEND!!
JoFeSboyAT
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria128 Posts
June 30 2012 18:11 GMT
#132
Hi I m from Austria and i will stay in Seoul from 24. july to 3 August. I have to fly alone because all my friends have no money and no time.
I m a really big BW fan and I must see the OSL Finals because it will be the last and it will be going to be awesome. Is there someone who can organize me a ticket for the finals?
Many thanks in advance

I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.
ZenithM
Profile Joined February 2011
France15952 Posts
June 30 2012 18:42 GMT
#133
That's sick!
darktreb
Profile Joined May 2007
United States3019 Posts
July 05 2012 00:24 GMT
#134
hey guys, I just read the entire thread and am hoping someone knowledgeable about attending can just synthesize the best answer: what's the best way to ensure that I get a ticket to the event, given that I won't be able to attend the RO4 matches? In particular, do I just need to show up like 8 hours in advance and line up, do something the day before, try to buy one off of someone else, etc.? I'm basically willing to do whatever to secure the ticket, but would just like to know what to do. Thanks in advance.
khaydarin9
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Australia423 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-05 01:09:04
July 05 2012 01:03 GMT
#135
Damn, just saw this ... you have no idea how tempted I am just to buy a ticket and fly over, rofl. If not now, then never, right?

Looks like QANTAS has some not-ridiculously-expensive flights to Seoul (via Hong Kong). DON'T TEMPT ME.

Actually, it looks like getting home from SK is more difficult/expensive than getting there ... that's annoying, and somewhat conspiratorial.
Be safe, Woo Jung Ho <3
Ciryandor
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3735 Posts
July 05 2012 01:49 GMT
#136
On July 05 2012 09:24 darktreb wrote:
hey guys, I just read the entire thread and am hoping someone knowledgeable about attending can just synthesize the best answer: what's the best way to ensure that I get a ticket to the event, given that I won't be able to attend the RO4 matches? In particular, do I just need to show up like 8 hours in advance and line up, do something the day before, try to buy one off of someone else, etc.? I'm basically willing to do whatever to secure the ticket, but would just like to know what to do. Thanks in advance.

Same thing for me, if my visa gets approved. D:
에일리 and 아이유 <3 - O Captain 박재혁 ・゚✧*:・*゚+..。✧・゚:*・..。 ✧・゚ :・゚* ゜・*:・ ✧・゚:・゚:.。 ✧・゚ SPARKULING ・゜・:・゚✧*:・゚✧。*゚+..。 ✧・゚: ✧・゚:*・゜・:・゚✧*::
Highways
Profile Joined July 2005
Australia6122 Posts
July 05 2012 01:57 GMT
#137
Wait, you need a ticket for the finals??
#1 Terran hater
29 fps
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States5725 Posts
July 05 2012 14:34 GMT
#138
who is going to the Ro4? TL meet up?
4v4 is a battle of who has the better computer.
Kittan
Profile Joined April 2012
Poland3999 Posts
July 05 2012 15:42 GMT
#139
Ahh I'm so bummed right now. When I got the news I'm getting a tax refund I immidiately thought of going to Korea to see the finals... only to find out it would cover only around half of the airline fare (minimum £850). Is there no way fly cheaply to Seoul? x_x

On June 25 2012 16:48 Sinensis wrote:
I'm never going to see pro brood war live in my lifetime.

Just going to think about that for a while.

I know exactly how you feel... think of all the lucky bastards living in Australia/Asia who can get cheap tickets. I am really envious of those who get to go... At least I hope they make plenty of pictures and bring home plenty of autographed stuff!
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=81288 <--- How I fell in love with a man, a team, a game and a website in a single day... | "There are no false gods, there is only the Emperor, and Choi Yun Sung is his prophet." -> Zona 40k
Meta
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
United States6228 Posts
July 05 2012 17:07 GMT
#140
I'm so stoked that I get to see this live. Can't fucking wait.
good vibes only
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PondCast
10:00
Episode 111
CranKy Ducklings34
CranKy Ducklings SOOP13
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech122
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 2724
Bisu 1107
Jaedong 697
Horang2 657
Hyuk 487
BeSt 471
actioN 277
Light 257
firebathero 238
Zeus 206
[ Show more ]
Stork 169
Leta 140
EffOrt 126
Sexy 107
Soma 98
Last 97
ZerO 84
Soulkey 84
Pusan 67
Rush 58
Killer 46
ggaemo 43
Mong 39
Mind 36
Aegong 33
Shinee 33
soO 30
hero 30
ToSsGirL 24
Bale 21
Terrorterran 19
sorry 17
PianO 16
Sharp 15
Mini 15
Yoon 12
NaDa 11
Free 10
HiyA 10
JulyZerg 9
Noble 7
Shine 3
ajuk12(nOOB) 3
Dota 2
Fuzer 100
League of Legends
Reynor50
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1467
shoxiejesuss758
x6flipin204
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King155
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1934
crisheroes451
Other Games
gofns34890
singsing1840
XBOCT307
DeMusliM196
Livibee109
ArmadaUGS93
QueenE47
B2W.Neo26
ZerO(Twitch)9
Liquid`LucifroN1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream312
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH310
• LUISG 38
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2276
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 7m
Stellar Fest
2h 7m
OSC
13h 7m
Stellar Fest
1d 2h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 23h
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.