• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:11
CEST 00:11
KST 07:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)16Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8610 users

[OLD] OSL Final - Page 6

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 11 Next All
29 fps
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States5725 Posts
June 23 2012 04:20 GMT
#101
On June 22 2012 08:31 supernovamaniac wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2012 22:13 rainei wrote:
SNM, if you can get tickets, I would definitely need one, as I am only staying for the weekend, provided I can book a little time off.

Or I can just queue up super early. Should be wifi at coex rite.. and maybe an electrical plug.

I'm trying to see how the ticket system works. At least, I'm getting two tickets first, then I'll consider getting extras: One for myself and one for my brother.

IF YOU'RE IN KOREA DURING ROUND OF 4 GAMES, DON'T BE LAZY AND GET TO OSL STADIUM UNLESS YOU HAVE A GOOD REASON.

List of reservation for 'extra' tickets (no guarantees):

1. fold
2. reinei
3. Holgerius
4. only.her0 (2)


is there a signup list? sign me up please.

and how do you get these tickets?
4v4 is a battle of who has the better computer.
ymir233
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States8275 Posts
June 23 2012 18:16 GMT
#102
I might want to be on that ticket list of SNM's but I seriously have no clue about how this all is gonna be organized/pricing and shit. How much were the tickets for the finals before this one?
Come motivate me to be cynical about animus at http://infinityandone.blogspot.com/ // Stork proxy gates are beautiful.
supernovamaniac
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States3048 Posts
June 23 2012 20:49 GMT
#103
On June 24 2012 03:16 ymir233 wrote:
I might want to be on that ticket list of SNM's but I seriously have no clue about how this all is gonna be organized/pricing and shit. How much were the tickets for the finals before this one?

Zero. None. Nada.
ppp
masterbreti
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Korea (South)2711 Posts
June 23 2012 21:08 GMT
#104
yeah, SNM, if you could add me to that list, that would be amazing. Thank you
supernovamaniac
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States3048 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-23 21:12:14
June 23 2012 21:11 GMT
#105
On June 24 2012 06:08 masterbreti wrote:
yeah, SNM, if you could add me to that list, that would be amazing. Thank you

Aren't you already in Korea right now? I mean, I could try to get tickets for you, but I created the list for people who will be flying in just in time for the finals and can't attend Ro4 matches.
ppp
GolemMadness
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada11044 Posts
June 23 2012 22:06 GMT
#106
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck I wish I could go to this. -_-;
http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=FLABREZU
Dictionary
Profile Joined June 2012
Canada13 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-24 03:32:38
June 24 2012 03:32 GMT
#107
I probably won't be in Korea for the semis (when exactly are they?). I know I'm new here, but can I sign up too? Thanks!!!
ymir233
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States8275 Posts
June 24 2012 04:41 GMT
#108
I'll sign up for this because I have no time to do shits while I'm in Korea ><;;; if you would, SNM?
Come motivate me to be cynical about animus at http://infinityandone.blogspot.com/ // Stork proxy gates are beautiful.
Galtakar
Profile Joined March 2011
Sweden374 Posts
June 24 2012 05:01 GMT
#109
Wiho. Finally a date and location.

Guess I'll see you people there from a distance or so.
masterbreti
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Korea (South)2711 Posts
June 24 2012 11:15 GMT
#110
On June 24 2012 06:11 supernovamaniac wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2012 06:08 masterbreti wrote:
yeah, SNM, if you could add me to that list, that would be amazing. Thank you

Aren't you already in Korea right now? I mean, I could try to get tickets for you, but I created the list for people who will be flying in just in time for the finals and can't attend Ro4 matches.


Yeah, but tbh I can't attend the RO4 matches. and I'm a foreigner have have no clue how to get tickets or anything.
supernovamaniac
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States3048 Posts
June 24 2012 12:15 GMT
#111
On June 24 2012 20:15 masterbreti wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2012 06:11 supernovamaniac wrote:
On June 24 2012 06:08 masterbreti wrote:
yeah, SNM, if you could add me to that list, that would be amazing. Thank you

Aren't you already in Korea right now? I mean, I could try to get tickets for you, but I created the list for people who will be flying in just in time for the finals and can't attend Ro4 matches.


Yeah, but tbh I can't attend the RO4 matches. and I'm a foreigner have have no clue how to get tickets or anything.

Unless you have a real reason why you can't attend, I'm not giving you a ticket. Also "being a foreigner" sounds like a lame excuse to me; if you really want to watch the last bw OSL, you would do anything to obtain those tickets if you were able to do so.
ppp
bokchoi
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Korea (South)9498 Posts
June 24 2012 12:34 GMT
#112
On June 24 2012 21:15 supernovamaniac wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2012 20:15 masterbreti wrote:
On June 24 2012 06:11 supernovamaniac wrote:
On June 24 2012 06:08 masterbreti wrote:
yeah, SNM, if you could add me to that list, that would be amazing. Thank you

Aren't you already in Korea right now? I mean, I could try to get tickets for you, but I created the list for people who will be flying in just in time for the finals and can't attend Ro4 matches.


Yeah, but tbh I can't attend the RO4 matches. and I'm a foreigner have have no clue how to get tickets or anything.

Unless you have a real reason why you can't attend, I'm not giving you a ticket. Also "being a foreigner" sounds like a lame excuse to me; if you really want to watch the last bw OSL, you would do anything to obtain those tickets if you were able to do so.


Does having to be at work count as a real reason for not being able to attend? If so, please put me down for 1 ticket
supernovamaniac
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States3048 Posts
June 24 2012 12:42 GMT
#113
On June 24 2012 21:34 bokchoi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2012 21:15 supernovamaniac wrote:
On June 24 2012 20:15 masterbreti wrote:
On June 24 2012 06:11 supernovamaniac wrote:
On June 24 2012 06:08 masterbreti wrote:
yeah, SNM, if you could add me to that list, that would be amazing. Thank you

Aren't you already in Korea right now? I mean, I could try to get tickets for you, but I created the list for people who will be flying in just in time for the finals and can't attend Ro4 matches.


Yeah, but tbh I can't attend the RO4 matches. and I'm a foreigner have have no clue how to get tickets or anything.

Unless you have a real reason why you can't attend, I'm not giving you a ticket. Also "being a foreigner" sounds like a lame excuse to me; if you really want to watch the last bw OSL, you would do anything to obtain those tickets if you were able to do so.


Does having to be at work count as a real reason for not being able to attend? If so, please put me down for 1 ticket

Do you have work that late?
ppp
EngrishTeacher
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Canada1109 Posts
June 24 2012 14:13 GMT
#114
I'm actually really tempted to go, considering this is the last large scale BW only event ever.

Checking out plane tickets in 3, 2, 1...
masterbreti
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Korea (South)2711 Posts
June 24 2012 14:18 GMT
#115
On June 24 2012 21:15 supernovamaniac wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2012 20:15 masterbreti wrote:
On June 24 2012 06:11 supernovamaniac wrote:
On June 24 2012 06:08 masterbreti wrote:
yeah, SNM, if you could add me to that list, that would be amazing. Thank you

Aren't you already in Korea right now? I mean, I could try to get tickets for you, but I created the list for people who will be flying in just in time for the finals and can't attend Ro4 matches.


Yeah, but tbh I can't attend the RO4 matches. and I'm a foreigner have have no clue how to get tickets or anything.

Unless you have a real reason why you can't attend, I'm not giving you a ticket. Also "being a foreigner" sounds like a lame excuse to me; if you really want to watch the last bw OSL, you would do anything to obtain those tickets if you were able to do so.


Then I think it might be wise to explain to us people how to get a ticket ourselves then. Like the days of the round of 4 I'll be in another part of Seoul on other business I can't talk about.

I might just e-mail Kespa myself and see if I can't score us 15-20 tickets for foreigners.
KamMoye
Profile Joined December 2010
United States721 Posts
June 24 2012 15:03 GMT
#116
Anyone know what time it will be aired?
supernovamaniac
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States3048 Posts
June 24 2012 15:15 GMT
#117
On June 24 2012 23:18 masterbreti wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2012 21:15 supernovamaniac wrote:
On June 24 2012 20:15 masterbreti wrote:
On June 24 2012 06:11 supernovamaniac wrote:
On June 24 2012 06:08 masterbreti wrote:
yeah, SNM, if you could add me to that list, that would be amazing. Thank you

Aren't you already in Korea right now? I mean, I could try to get tickets for you, but I created the list for people who will be flying in just in time for the finals and can't attend Ro4 matches.


Yeah, but tbh I can't attend the RO4 matches. and I'm a foreigner have have no clue how to get tickets or anything.

Unless you have a real reason why you can't attend, I'm not giving you a ticket. Also "being a foreigner" sounds like a lame excuse to me; if you really want to watch the last bw OSL, you would do anything to obtain those tickets if you were able to do so.


Then I think it might be wise to explain to us people how to get a ticket ourselves then. Like the days of the round of 4 I'll be in another part of Seoul on other business I can't talk about.

I might just e-mail Kespa myself and see if I can't score us 15-20 tickets for foreigners.

Second part I'm already trying atm. If I can't secure those, then we'll have to resort to the last method: just show up to Ro4, be a bastard and pick up as many tickets (or beg for them)
ppp
29 fps
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States5725 Posts
June 24 2012 16:03 GMT
#118
When and where is ro4? I'm in Korea already, so perhaps I can help out.
4v4 is a battle of who has the better computer.
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51694 Posts
June 24 2012 16:28 GMT
#119
10th and 17th at the ESPORTS Stadium in Yongsan (19:30 KST).
Commentator
Dispersion
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Korea (South)504 Posts
June 24 2012 16:32 GMT
#120
On June 14 2012 13:07 GTR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2012 13:06 L_Master wrote:
Is there a date set yet?


Saturday 28th July


GAH two weeks before I get there!!
Don't worry. Taht's just Halo
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 49m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE143
Nina 118
Nathanias 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16466
White-Ra 355
Artosis 145
ToSsGirL 24
Dota 2
monkeys_forever333
NeuroSwarm100
League of Legends
Doublelift3308
Counter-Strike
fl0m1296
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox358
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1906
Liquid`Hasu1368
Trikslyr54
Other Games
summit1g6200
Grubby3631
ArmadaUGS1729
shahzam526
C9.Mang0242
JimRising 197
ZombieGrub62
Mew2King58
Railgan20
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV203
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream95
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 27
• davetesta23
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 49
• Azhi_Dahaki21
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1110
• Scarra1014
• Shiphtur272
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
11h 49m
OSC
14h 49m
Stellar Fest
14h 49m
OSC
1d 1h
Stellar Fest
1d 14h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.