• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:56
CEST 06:56
KST 13:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)27Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8278 users

[OLD] OSL Final - Page 8

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All
Quesadilla
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States1814 Posts
July 05 2012 18:19 GMT
#141
I want a flight out there for this somehow. Hrm.
Make a lot of friends. Wear good clothes. Drink good beer. Love a nice girl.
Gosi
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Sweden9072 Posts
July 05 2012 18:48 GMT
#142
Too bad it's just to long and to expensive of a flight to Korea from Sweden for going like 1-2 days, chilling with some people and watching the finals.
[13:40] <Qbek> gosi i dreanmt about you
JoFeSboyAT
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria128 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-05 20:47:08
July 05 2012 20:46 GMT
#143
I have payed 1100€ for the flight to seoul (23July-3Aug) because i booked too late.
If i had booked 2 months earlyer it would have cost 800€

But Meta or a other guy from Korean 1 question how can i get a Osl Final ticket.
please send me privat message if someone can help me.
Greetings Josef

I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.
Dansickle
Profile Joined November 2009
177 Posts
July 05 2012 22:51 GMT
#144
Yo, this is [208cm]Dan if anyone has been watching the proleague lately. Been trying to see everything I can on the weekends since I'm working during the week. Im in Daechi, right near COEX, so super excited the finals will both be there and on a day I don't have to work until the cows come home.

I do have a couple questions, though. I work until 22:00 KST every weekday, so I will not be able to attend the RO4. Is there no other way to get the tickets? And has a time for the final on the 28th been determined? If it's at noon like their proleague matches, I probably won't even be able to line up far enough in advance to have a shot at tickets at the door. Obviously, if there's another way to get the tickets, I will be more than happy to try to get some for other people, as well.
only.her0
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Singapore78 Posts
July 06 2012 00:16 GMT
#145
I'll try and help out a little.

On July 05 2012 10:57 Highways wrote:
Wait, you need a ticket for the finals??


Yes, you need a ticket, but they are free. Last year they had several different lines, and one got priority. You can usually still get a lot on the day; last year some one was friendly with one of the OSL organisers and got us a enough while we waited in the line.

On July 05 2012 10:03 khaydarin9 wrote:
Looks like QANTAS has some not-ridiculously-expensive flights to Seoul (via Hong Kong). DON'T TEMPT ME.


I have a friend who was just looking, I think Jetstar -> Singapore, then Korea Air-> Seoul is the cheapest option atm. About 900 AUD return. Tix won't last long though

On June 27 2012 01:28 Chef wrote:
China might pick up, you never know! China is really getting to be fertile ground for Brood War, [huge uninformed assumption] with tonnes of people who are probably on old computers and can't get good ones to play the latest games.


I don't think this will happen unfortunetly. I went to some Lan cafes while in smaller Chinese cities and everyone was playing MOBA variants.
[s] cuteangels [/s] CuteBOys no.1 fan
khaydarin9
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Australia423 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-06 10:32:54
July 06 2012 10:03 GMT
#146
On July 06 2012 09:16 only.her0 wrote:
I'll try and help out a little.

Show nested quote +
On July 05 2012 10:03 khaydarin9 wrote:
Looks like QANTAS has some not-ridiculously-expensive flights to Seoul (via Hong Kong). DON'T TEMPT ME.


I have a friend who was just looking, I think Jetstar -> Singapore, then Korea Air-> Seoul is the cheapest option atm. About 900 AUD return. Tix won't last long though


Hrm, maybe from the west coast, but Sydney to Singapore is not cheap :/

Edit: formatting
Be safe, Woo Jung Ho <3
Stebus
Profile Joined August 2010
Australia18 Posts
July 08 2012 09:03 GMT
#147
Hey everybody, long time lurker here. I always wanted to watch BW live and seeing as how this was my last chance I manned up and bought my plane ticket today.

It'd be cool if we could get a meet-up going before the finals.
1a2a3a[MB]
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States297 Posts
July 08 2012 10:28 GMT
#148
I am so proud SaviOr ommmmmmg I love it!!!!!!!!
KeSPA forgives!!!
RIP Teams Hwaseung OZ, WeMadeFox, MBC Game Hero, Air Force ACE, ZeNEX, SlayerS, Quantic-Vile, TSL, mTw
aupstar
Profile Joined June 2007
Australia912 Posts
July 08 2012 10:47 GMT
#149
On July 08 2012 19:28 1a2a3a[MB] wrote:
I am so proud SaviOr ommmmmmg I love it!!!!!!!!
KeSPA forgives!!!


...
Firebats, the natural enemy of octozerg
supernovamaniac
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States3048 Posts
July 08 2012 11:19 GMT
#150
On July 08 2012 19:28 1a2a3a[MB] wrote:
I am so proud SaviOr ommmmmmg I love it!!!!!!!!
KeSPA forgives!!!

All I can say is what the fuck.

Useless comments aside, I'm trying something atm. People who can show up to Ro4, however, should show up.
ppp
29 fps
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States5725 Posts
July 08 2012 15:29 GMT
#151
i'll be there. i dunno how i'll find anyone else, but i'll be going.

btw, the proleague is at the same stadium, right? and it starts way before the OSL... so can one go to PL and then just stay there for the OSL? or do you have to leave, then line up again?
4v4 is a battle of who has the better computer.
supernovamaniac
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States3048 Posts
July 08 2012 21:49 GMT
#152
On July 09 2012 00:29 29 fps wrote:
i'll be there. i dunno how i'll find anyone else, but i'll be going.

btw, the proleague is at the same stadium, right? and it starts way before the OSL... so can one go to PL and then just stay there for the OSL? or do you have to leave, then line up again?

Line up again.
ppp
oldgregg
Profile Joined February 2011
New Zealand1176 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-08 22:55:14
July 08 2012 22:43 GMT
#153
anyone know when the semi's are? sorry been away from TL for a few days

edit: never mind just checked my liquibet and the first one is tomorrow whoohoo!
Calculatedly addicted to Substance D for profit by drug terrorists
Rodagroda
Profile Joined July 2012
Sweden2 Posts
July 09 2012 03:29 GMT
#154
After many years of lurking on TL, this final chance to see some pro BW has managed to lure me out.
Flight tickets and hotel - check

If anyone can get a ticket to the finals for me, I would be very thankful.
If not, anyone have any idea of roughly when you have to start queueing to be sure to get a ticket?
29 fps
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States5725 Posts
July 09 2012 09:01 GMT
#155
On July 09 2012 06:49 supernovamaniac wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2012 00:29 29 fps wrote:
i'll be there. i dunno how i'll find anyone else, but i'll be going.

btw, the proleague is at the same stadium, right? and it starts way before the OSL... so can one go to PL and then just stay there for the OSL? or do you have to leave, then line up again?

Line up again.


thanks for the heads up. I hope that just by lining up for the OSL, i'll be able to get a ticket... even if i have to stand while watching...
4v4 is a battle of who has the better computer.
Xenocide_Knight
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Korea (South)2625 Posts
July 09 2012 16:15 GMT
#156
So do we know when the tickets are handed out? I have to be in gangnam by 8 so if the match is 7:30, the only way I can grab a ticket is if it's right at the begining..
Shine[Kal] #1 fan
barneycast
Profile Joined June 2011
United States38 Posts
July 10 2012 10:59 GMT
#157
Does anyone know if they could get me a ticket? I'll be in Seoul but can't make it to either RO4 match! PM me if possible!
khaydarin9
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Australia423 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-10 11:06:54
July 10 2012 11:06 GMT
#158
On July 10 2012 19:59 barneycast wrote:
Does anyone know if they could get me a ticket? I'll be in Seoul but can't make it to either RO4 match! PM me if possible!


Yes, please, me too!

I am doing some research and very seriously considering making a trip in for the week/end. Just trying to figure out if I can fit in a day at Pusan for GSTL.
Be safe, Woo Jung Ho <3
supernovamaniac
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States3048 Posts
July 10 2012 15:07 GMT
#159
BTW GUYS:

No plan for VIP tickets so far, just overheard from the staff members today.

(WTF)
ppp
scFoX
Profile Joined September 2011
France454 Posts
July 10 2012 15:50 GMT
#160
Yeah, bummer for that. It's going to be a mess on finals day. :-/

Was nice meeting supernovamaniac and a few others for the games tonight (which were epic, by the way). I'll hopefully be meeting many of you in a week at the second batch of Ro4 matches!
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2121
Snow 120
Bale 28
Noble 14
Icarus 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm193
Counter-Strike
taco 427
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1458
Mew2King8
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1304
WinterStarcraft616
Other Games
summit1g7966
JimRising 649
PiGStarcraft319
C9.Mang0167
ArmadaUGS156
Maynarde133
Sick111
RuFF_SC2108
ViBE76
Livibee51
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick643
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream152
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 32
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki138
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2106
League of Legends
• Lourlo1391
• Rush1098
• Stunt313
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
5h 5m
OSC
8h 5m
Stellar Fest
8h 5m
OSC
19h 5m
Stellar Fest
1d 8h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.