• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:54
CEST 12:54
KST 19:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)39Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7507 users

[OLD] OSL Final - Page 9

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 Next All
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51694 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-10 16:01:57
July 10 2012 16:01 GMT
#161
It's going to be run during e-Stars Seoul. If you just bum around COEX in the morning, you're more than certain to get a seat for the finals.
Commentator
barneycast
Profile Joined June 2011
United States38 Posts
July 10 2012 22:43 GMT
#162
Does anyone want to meet up for the finals then? Maybe hang out at COEX ?
Galtakar
Profile Joined March 2011
Sweden374 Posts
July 10 2012 23:00 GMT
#163
Well. I missed out today. Will be there next week with a Korean friend.

Would be fun to meet up with those that can go.
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-10 23:08:23
July 10 2012 23:08 GMT
#164
I'm most definitely up for hanging out before the final. Especially if tickets can't be fixed beforehand, in which case I intend to be there really early (and I mean really fucking early). :D

But we should get some official TL meet-up organised.
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
Xenocide_Knight
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Korea (South)2625 Posts
July 10 2012 23:23 GMT
#165
Maybe an official thread? I would make it but I feel like this is epic enough to warrant some boss graphics and banners. Which I am awful at
Shine[Kal] #1 fan
Eishi_Ki
Profile Joined April 2009
Korea (South)1667 Posts
July 11 2012 00:50 GMT
#166
IN FOR MEETUP, LETS GET DRUNK WOOOO

Srs, I'll be there early as we need to be. I have some room on my floor if anyone needs a kip for the night of the Saturday
Dansickle
Profile Joined November 2009
177 Posts
July 11 2012 03:23 GMT
#167
Thanks for checking in on that, supernovamaniac. Unfortunate that it isn't an option this time around, though. Has a specific time for the match been given yet? I'm hoping that I'll be able to get there early enough to get tickets myself, but if it's at noon, that will be fairly unlikely that I can get off work in time to do that.
Jojo131
Profile Joined January 2011
Brazil1631 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-11 15:27:39
July 11 2012 03:45 GMT
#168
I was able to contact a friend of mine in Korea about the event with a link to this thread, and she said that there will be no tickets for this (the finals), can someone confirm/verify?
Dictionary
Profile Joined June 2012
Canada13 Posts
July 11 2012 13:24 GMT
#169
In Korea now! Who's going to semi's next week? Does anyone know the exact timing for the semis match?
RainSunShowers
Profile Joined August 2011
Norway152 Posts
July 11 2012 13:24 GMT
#170
Is it possible to get tickets a day or two before the finals?
Founder of CTL http://choboteamleague.enjin.com/home
Dansickle
Profile Joined November 2009
177 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-11 14:02:52
July 11 2012 14:01 GMT
#171
Dictionary: it's at 7:30pm KST. I would suggest getting there maybe even an hour early if you want to sit down to get tickets. I don't know how early they start handing them out on weekdays, but I do know for anything involving Flash, people will get seat tickets quickly. If you're fine with standing in the back or just hoping to snipe someone's chair after they leave, don't worry about it.
Jojo131
Profile Joined January 2011
Brazil1631 Posts
July 11 2012 15:26 GMT
#172
On July 11 2012 23:01 Dansickle wrote:
Dictionary: it's at 7:30pm KST. I would suggest getting there maybe even an hour early if you want to sit down to get tickets. I don't know how early they start handing them out on weekdays, but I do know for anything involving Flash, people will get seat tickets quickly. If you're fine with standing in the back or just hoping to snipe someone's chair after they leave, don't worry about it.

Is this for the Semis, or will finals tickets also be available? I hate that I'm arriving so close to the finals date ><
Ktk
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Korea (South)753 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-11 20:39:51
July 11 2012 20:30 GMT
#173
I plan to go to semis next week. I heard you can get tickets for finals at semis? That's a strong incentive. I guess no one could recognize me as a TL member because I'm korean like the rest :p but maybe i'll just look for anyone speaking the english. ^^

Oh no vip tickets? :<
Dansickle
Profile Joined November 2009
177 Posts
July 11 2012 22:17 GMT
#174
JoJo131: Those are the tickets for the semis. I don't know the process for getting tickets to the finals. I work on the semi-final days. Maybe someone that went to Jangbi vs Zero will know that aspect.
supernovamaniac
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States3048 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-11 22:19:13
July 11 2012 22:18 GMT
#175
On July 12 2012 07:17 Dansickle wrote:
JoJo131: Those are the tickets for the semis. I don't know the process for getting tickets to the finals. I work on the semi-final days. Maybe someone that went to Jangbi vs Zero will know that aspect.

What? There are no tickets whatsoever. First come, first serve.

EDIT: seems like there's a little bit of misunderstanding here. For Proleague, there's seat tickets. For Starleague, its first come first serve.

i.e. I waited 3.5 hours to enter 1st to grab amazing seats for Jangbi vs Zero.
ppp
Dansickle
Profile Joined November 2009
177 Posts
July 11 2012 22:25 GMT
#176
Ah, my apologies, then. I thought they made that change to all the matches. Has been really weird to have to make sure you don't let the Koreans ignore you and get tickets for proleague, lol.
syst
Profile Blog Joined March 2003
United States247 Posts
July 12 2012 00:21 GMT
#177
On July 11 2012 22:24 RainSunShowers wrote:
Is it possible to get tickets a day or two before the finals?


It would be truly strange if it wasn't. It would be very strange if you couldn't get them on the day of the finals. I don't know when they will be available, but I'm counting on day of being possible since I work in another city and plan to come up on Saturday morning.
supernovamaniac
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States3048 Posts
July 12 2012 00:50 GMT
#178
On July 12 2012 09:21 syst wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 11 2012 22:24 RainSunShowers wrote:
Is it possible to get tickets a day or two before the finals?


It would be truly strange if it wasn't. It would be very strange if you couldn't get them on the day of the finals. I don't know when they will be available, but I'm counting on day of being possible since I work in another city and plan to come up on Saturday morning.

It won't be strange due to eStars, apparently.

As of this moment, no plans of tickets. First come first serve.
ppp
ggggbabybabybaby
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada304 Posts
July 12 2012 10:15 GMT
#179
Do I want to spend $450 to fly from Osaka for the weekend just for the finals?
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
July 12 2012 10:18 GMT
#180
On July 12 2012 19:15 ggggbabybabybaby wrote:
Do I want to spend $450 to fly from Osaka for the weekend just for the finals?

What kind of a question is that? Of course you do.
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PondCast
10:00
Episode 111
CranKy Ducklings32
CranKy Ducklings SOOP13
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech124
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 2724
Bisu 1107
Jaedong 697
Horang2 657
Hyuk 487
BeSt 471
actioN 277
Light 257
firebathero 238
Zeus 206
[ Show more ]
Stork 169
Leta 140
EffOrt 126
Sexy 107
Soma 98
Last 97
ZerO 84
Soulkey 84
Pusan 67
Rush 58
Killer 46
ggaemo 43
Mong 39
Mind 36
Aegong 33
Shinee 33
soO 30
hero 30
ToSsGirL 24
Bale 21
Terrorterran 19
sorry 17
PianO 16
Sharp 15
Mini 15
Yoon 12
NaDa 11
Free 10
HiyA 10
JulyZerg 9
Noble 7
Shine 3
ajuk12(nOOB) 3
Dota 2
Fuzer 110
League of Legends
Reynor50
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1467
shoxiejesuss758
x6flipin204
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King155
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2132
crisheroes451
Other Games
gofns34890
singsing1840
XBOCT307
DeMusliM186
Livibee103
ArmadaUGS99
QueenE47
B2W.Neo26
ZerO(Twitch)11
Liquid`LucifroN1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream312
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH310
• LUISG 34
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2276
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 7m
Stellar Fest
2h 7m
OSC
13h 7m
Stellar Fest
1d 2h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 23h
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.