• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:42
CEST 19:42
KST 02:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7964 users

[OLD] OSL Final - Page 10

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 Next All
Abort Retry Fail
Profile Joined December 2011
2636 Posts
July 12 2012 10:25 GMT
#181
At least their giving it a grand farewell
BSOD
Jojo131
Profile Joined January 2011
Brazil1631 Posts
July 12 2012 15:53 GMT
#182
Thanks for the clarification guys, guess I'm gonna need to pack a sleeping bag for the long wait!
Dictionary
Profile Joined June 2012
Canada13 Posts
July 13 2012 22:22 GMT
#183
Ktk, Korean here as well, haha.

Do they kick people out from PL match then let people in for OSL? or is it in a separate room? I'm trying to figure out how early I need to be there.
L3gendary
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada1470 Posts
July 13 2012 22:30 GMT
#184
On July 14 2012 07:22 Dictionary wrote:
Ktk, Korean here as well, haha.

Do they kick people out from PL match then let people in for OSL? or is it in a separate room? I'm trying to figure out how early I need to be there.


I bet there's gonna be way more people than can fit so my advice would be to attend the PL match earlier in the day as well. It's the same room.
Watching Jaedong play purifies my eyes. -Coach Ju Hoon
supernovamaniac
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States3048 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-14 10:45:03
July 14 2012 10:44 GMT
#185
On July 14 2012 07:30 L3gendary wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2012 07:22 Dictionary wrote:
Ktk, Korean here as well, haha.

Do they kick people out from PL match then let people in for OSL? or is it in a separate room? I'm trying to figure out how early I need to be there.


I bet there's gonna be way more people than can fit so my advice would be to attend the PL match earlier in the day as well. It's the same room.

I don't know if its just the fact that people love ignoring my statements or they just ignore it by accident.

THEY KICK YOU OUT AFTER PROLEAGUE ENDS so that they can change the setup for OSL. SOME HARDCORE FANS WILL BE LINING UP BEFORE PROLEAGUE ENDS (just like what I did).

First come first serve for OSL.
ppp
quuad
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Sweden77 Posts
July 14 2012 16:01 GMT
#186
On July 14 2012 19:44 supernovamaniac wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2012 07:30 L3gendary wrote:
On July 14 2012 07:22 Dictionary wrote:
Ktk, Korean here as well, haha.

Do they kick people out from PL match then let people in for OSL? or is it in a separate room? I'm trying to figure out how early I need to be there.


I bet there's gonna be way more people than can fit so my advice would be to attend the PL match earlier in the day as well. It's the same room.

I don't know if its just the fact that people love ignoring my statements or they just ignore it by accident.

THEY KICK YOU OUT AFTER PROLEAGUE ENDS so that they can change the setup for OSL. SOME HARDCORE FANS WILL BE LINING UP BEFORE PROLEAGUE ENDS (just like what I did).

First come first serve for OSL.


At what time did you get there for last tuesday's match? I think I could be there at 4 or 4:30 at the earliest, you reckon that'll be enough to get decent seats?

Also, random question but I figured I might as well ask here can you bring cameras and take pictures at the games? or is this not allowed? I could always use the cell phone camera in that case I guess but I'd prefer my "real" camera
supernovamaniac
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States3048 Posts
July 14 2012 21:50 GMT
#187
On July 15 2012 01:01 quuad wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2012 19:44 supernovamaniac wrote:
On July 14 2012 07:30 L3gendary wrote:
On July 14 2012 07:22 Dictionary wrote:
Ktk, Korean here as well, haha.

Do they kick people out from PL match then let people in for OSL? or is it in a separate room? I'm trying to figure out how early I need to be there.


I bet there's gonna be way more people than can fit so my advice would be to attend the PL match earlier in the day as well. It's the same room.

I don't know if its just the fact that people love ignoring my statements or they just ignore it by accident.

THEY KICK YOU OUT AFTER PROLEAGUE ENDS so that they can change the setup for OSL. SOME HARDCORE FANS WILL BE LINING UP BEFORE PROLEAGUE ENDS (just like what I did).

First come first serve for OSL.


At what time did you get there for last tuesday's match? I think I could be there at 4 or 4:30 at the earliest, you reckon that'll be enough to get decent seats?

Also, random question but I figured I might as well ask here can you bring cameras and take pictures at the games? or is this not allowed? I could always use the cell phone camera in that case I guess but I'd prefer my "real" camera

4~4:30 will probably get you a seat, but you can't leave unless someone else spots for you on the line.

And yes, you can bring a camera. Just don't use flash when players are playing the games... (you know, the usual. If you do something stupid, the referees have the right to kick you out (i've recently read the rules and they are allowed to kick out people who are distracting the players/broadcast))
ppp
OneOther
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States10774 Posts
July 14 2012 23:09 GMT
#188
BW <3 forever
quuad
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Sweden77 Posts
July 14 2012 23:53 GMT
#189
Ok, thanks for the reply SNM!
supernovamaniac
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States3048 Posts
July 15 2012 05:18 GMT
#190
Update: Whoever's coming to Korea only on that date (28th) for finals: seems like the Finals schedule has been changed, as it has been removed from the eStars lineup and replaced with Woongjin vs CJ on main stage.

Will update the location/date/time as soon as possible.
ppp
Fionn
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States23455 Posts
July 15 2012 05:22 GMT
#191
On July 15 2012 14:18 supernovamaniac wrote:
Update: Whoever's coming to Korea only on that date (28th) for finals: seems like the Finals schedule has been changed, as it has been removed from the eStars lineup and replaced with Woongjin vs CJ on main stage.

Will update the location/date/time as soon as possible.


Mr. Chae must have just did a fist pump with GSTL Finals on the same night in Busan.
Writerhttps://twitter.com/FionnOnFire
supernovamaniac
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States3048 Posts
July 15 2012 05:28 GMT
#192
On July 15 2012 14:22 Fionn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2012 14:18 supernovamaniac wrote:
Update: Whoever's coming to Korea only on that date (28th) for finals: seems like the Finals schedule has been changed, as it has been removed from the eStars lineup and replaced with Woongjin vs CJ on main stage.

Will update the location/date/time as soon as possible.


Mr. Chae must have just did a fist pump with GSTL Finals on the same night in Busan.

"YES, PEOPLE WILL ACTUALLY TUNE IN NOW!"
ppp
darktreb
Profile Joined May 2007
United States3019 Posts
July 15 2012 07:07 GMT
#193
wait, is it possible the finals will be on a different day? Any idea when things will be finalized?
supernovamaniac
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States3048 Posts
July 15 2012 07:27 GMT
#194
On July 15 2012 16:07 darktreb wrote:
wait, is it possible the finals will be on a different day? Any idea when things will be finalized?

I'm going to say that we'll get an update either tomorrow or Tuesday.
ppp
kjwcj
Profile Joined November 2011
Australia1064 Posts
July 15 2012 07:53 GMT
#195
Hoping that the date change means that they have found a venue that is a bit more worthy of hosting the last Brood War OSL.

Unfortunately it complicates things a lot for people who were travelling to Korea to attend.
Writer
Dictionary
Profile Joined June 2012
Canada13 Posts
July 16 2012 00:08 GMT
#196
Only one day until Flash vs Fantasy. Are we coordinating this at all, or just going randomly?
JSy
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
149 Posts
July 16 2012 15:13 GMT
#197
I'll be going. Might attend Proleague, too, if I can make it. Anyone meeting up!?
Xenocide_Knight
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Korea (South)2625 Posts
July 16 2012 16:18 GMT
#198
I'm going to make a thread in TL community because I just found out for sure I can go ^^
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=353336
Shine[Kal] #1 fan
kUNImiTsu
Profile Joined December 2011
United States14 Posts
July 18 2012 17:10 GMT
#199
Any updated news on when the final date/time/venue of the OSL finals are?
EAT...There is no RE.
Ciryandor
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3735 Posts
July 18 2012 17:17 GMT
#200
On July 19 2012 02:10 kUNImiTsu wrote:
Any updated news on when the final date/time/venue of the OSL finals are?

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=353653

Moved 1 week later.
에일리 and 아이유 <3 - O Captain 박재혁 ・゚✧*:・*゚+..。✧・゚:*・..。 ✧・゚ :・゚* ゜・*:・ ✧・゚:・゚:.。 ✧・゚ SPARKULING ・゜・:・゚✧*:・゚✧。*゚+..。 ✧・゚: ✧・゚:*・゜・:・゚✧*::
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
Laughngamez YouTube
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 241
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
IndyStarCraft 241
BRAT_OK 71
MindelVK 10
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 27028
Mini 457
Hyuk 253
firebathero 183
ggaemo 121
Liquid`Ret 58
Mong 52
Hyun 41
Killer 35
PianO 25
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 23
Rock 16
Bale 9
Dota 2
Gorgc10444
qojqva1688
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1341
crisheroes1239
Liquid`Hasu750
Other Games
Grubby2613
FrodaN2187
fl0m1184
Beastyqt1039
Mlord425
KnowMe155
Livibee152
ArmadaUGS127
Mew2King61
Trikslyr47
ToD37
mouzStarbuck25
CosmosSc2 19
Chillindude15
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick981
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 63
• StrangeGG 48
• mYiSmile119
• Adnapsc2 14
• LUISG 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7779
Other Games
• imaqtpie467
• Shiphtur292
• WagamamaTV233
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1h 18m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
16h 18m
INu's Battles
18h 18m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
21h 18m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
Replay Cast
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 16h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 17h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.