• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:38
CEST 05:38
KST 12:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9226 users

7/17 OSL semi-finals

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
1 2 Next All
Xenocide_Knight
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Korea (South)2625 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-17 05:00:10
July 16 2012 16:18 GMT
#1
Hey, I know this is really late but let's do a TL meet up for the semifinals tomorrow! (today)

What time are we all planning on being there? Supernovamaniac recommends getting there around 4-4:30 to get seats. Are people planning on going to proleague before the semis?

People who are going:
Myself
JSy
Dictionary
quuad
Ktk
GTR
Catfud

I think...
Shine[Kal] #1 fan
masterbreti
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Korea (South)2711 Posts
July 16 2012 16:35 GMT
#2
I might be going, going to try to get VIP tickets for the Finals since its the day after my birthday.

I'm going to the GOM studio before I head over there though, I will have to see if I have enough energy to get to yongsan.
Dictionary
Profile Joined June 2012
Canada13 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-16 23:25:24
July 16 2012 23:19 GMT
#3
I'll try to be there at 4:30 probably, seems early but what the hell, it's the last BW OSL, haha.

In case anyone's not up to date, the event is in Yongsan i-Park Mall 9th floor eSports Stadium and it's scheduled to start at 7:30 pm.

Can someone find out if dSLR cameras are allowed?
Catfud
Profile Joined March 2012
Korea (South)21 Posts
July 17 2012 00:08 GMT
#4
Long term lurker, will be aiming to be there around 4:30.

I brought my dslr for the Ro8 with no problems so go nuts!

See you in 8 hours or so!
Luck is better than skill!
bITt.mAN
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Switzerland3700 Posts
July 17 2012 00:49 GMT
#5
Guys guys, bring the Fan-Art from here, try and convince as many people as possible to visit NaDa's Body, all wear matching doppelganger TeamLiquid shirts, and MAKE US PROUD, REPRESENT! (:
I'm so jealous
BW4LYF . . . . . . PM me, I LOVE PMs. . . . . . Long live "NaDa's Body" . . . . . . Fantasy | Bisu/Best | Jaedong . . . . .
khaydarin9
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Australia423 Posts
July 17 2012 01:35 GMT
#6
Heyyyy if at all possible - can you please report back the latest news on when/where the OSL is going to be? I'm waiting to book my ticket, but if I wait too long it will be too expensive!
Be safe, Woo Jung Ho <3
JSy
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
149 Posts
July 17 2012 01:45 GMT
#7
On July 17 2012 10:35 khaydarin9 wrote:
Heyyyy if at all possible - can you please report back the latest news on when/where the OSL is going to be? I'm waiting to book my ticket, but if I wait too long it will be too expensive!


You mean the final, right? It still hasn't been added back to the KeSPA calendar, though that really isn't the best place to check. I actually didn't hear about the final location/time being changed other than in the other thread. I'm just working off the assumption that it will still be on the 28th in Seoul, if not necessarily COEX. But that's easy being in Korea; I'll just skip the GSL final.

Hopefully we hear something more definitive today and we'll report back!
Vazze
Profile Joined August 2009
Sweden279 Posts
July 17 2012 02:38 GMT
#8
If you have cameras, please bring them with you!!
Make sure you film hype moments and crowd reactions for the rest of TL to see
Jung Myung Hoon and Doh Jae Wook fan!
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-17 04:08:18
July 17 2012 04:07 GMT
#9
oh wtf

if i didn't already have plans

wait what i thought this was nyc

i'm smoking something

edit again i'm jealous of you guys go hold signs!
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51696 Posts
July 17 2012 04:30 GMT
#10
I'll be heading to Yongsan station at around 2:30pm. I'll be the asian guy in the grey Teamliquid horse shirt.
Commentator
JSy
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
149 Posts
July 17 2012 07:06 GMT
#11
Any TLers here yet!? I'm in line. Gray shirt jeans BIG ass umbrella. This line is crazy.
Catfud
Profile Joined March 2012
Korea (South)21 Posts
July 17 2012 07:09 GMT
#12
Leaving now!
Luck is better than skill!
Dictionary
Profile Joined June 2012
Canada13 Posts
July 17 2012 07:54 GMT
#13
Jsy I dont see you. Im in a blue polo with a messenger bag
Catfud
Profile Joined March 2012
Korea (South)21 Posts
July 17 2012 08:10 GMT
#14
Got fucked over by work, are people going to get kicked out for proleague? I'm queuing up now in grey t shirt and black jeans
Luck is better than skill!
Dictionary
Profile Joined June 2012
Canada13 Posts
July 17 2012 08:22 GMT
#15
The word is they already gave out 400 tickets for it in the morning. Anyone manage to get it?
Xenocide_Knight
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Korea (South)2625 Posts
July 17 2012 08:34 GMT
#16
I still haven't managed to leave yet. I ran into complications T.T
So it was a ticketed thing?
Shine[Kal] #1 fan
Catfud
Profile Joined March 2012
Korea (South)21 Posts
July 17 2012 08:46 GMT
#17
Yep, for the first time this osl they handed out tickets from 2pm...
Luck is better than skill!
Dictionary
Profile Joined June 2012
Canada13 Posts
July 17 2012 08:50 GMT
#18
At least we get to see JD lol
scFoX
Profile Joined September 2011
France454 Posts
July 17 2012 10:51 GMT
#19
Yeah, went back home too.

No way I would've been there at 2pm to get the tickets, even if they had warned in advance. Working. Oh well -- I'll make it up for the finals.
Dictionary
Profile Joined June 2012
Canada13 Posts
July 17 2012 13:02 GMT
#20
Sucks... I'm guessing Flash and Fantasy fanclubs planned it all out well in advance.
1 2 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 23m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 227
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 529
NaDa 49
Leta 10
Icarus 10
TT1 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm210
League of Legends
JimRising 752
Other Games
summit1g10182
WinterStarcraft415
Mew2King110
ViBE90
ArmadaUGS43
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1356
BasetradeTV294
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream135
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta41
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush997
• Lourlo778
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 23m
INu's Battles
8h 23m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
11h 23m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 23m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 23m
Replay Cast
19h 23m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 7h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.