• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:00
CEST 22:00
KST 05:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8079 users

[OLD] OSL Final - Page 3

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
zeehar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Korea (South)3804 Posts
June 14 2012 14:44 GMT
#41
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH 15 mins away from home
I AM THE UNIVERSAL CONSTANT
zeehar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Korea (South)3804 Posts
June 14 2012 14:48 GMT
#42
On June 14 2012 20:39 HighTemper wrote:
Can someone please tell me that if I wanna go, do I guarantee a ticket? And where can I find information for tickets? Thx.
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2012 19:37 fold wrote:
It would be nice if a thread was created by someone who has been to korea before and we could arrange one big TL meetup for this. I'm thinking of going as well.

Sounds excellent!! Gogogo TL!


konadora, who has his supersecret contacts at kespa and ogn, is currently serving in the singapore military.

at the PL season 1 finals, he got us a bunch of tickets so we didn't have to line up beforehand.

unfortunately, we probably will have to line up 5~6 hours in advance.
I AM THE UNIVERSAL CONSTANT
supernovamaniac
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States3048 Posts
June 14 2012 15:18 GMT
#43
On June 14 2012 23:48 zeehar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2012 20:39 HighTemper wrote:
Can someone please tell me that if I wanna go, do I guarantee a ticket? And where can I find information for tickets? Thx.
On June 14 2012 19:37 fold wrote:
It would be nice if a thread was created by someone who has been to korea before and we could arrange one big TL meetup for this. I'm thinking of going as well.

Sounds excellent!! Gogogo TL!


konadora, who has his supersecret contacts at kespa and ogn, is currently serving in the singapore military.

at the PL season 1 finals, he got us a bunch of tickets so we didn't have to line up beforehand.

unfortunately, we probably will have to line up 5~6 hours in advance.

Ill see what I can do.

Also I can set up a meeting before/on/after OSL
ppp
zeehar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Korea (South)3804 Posts
June 14 2012 19:24 GMT
#44
On June 15 2012 00:18 supernovamaniac wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2012 23:48 zeehar wrote:
On June 14 2012 20:39 HighTemper wrote:
Can someone please tell me that if I wanna go, do I guarantee a ticket? And where can I find information for tickets? Thx.
On June 14 2012 19:37 fold wrote:
It would be nice if a thread was created by someone who has been to korea before and we could arrange one big TL meetup for this. I'm thinking of going as well.

Sounds excellent!! Gogogo TL!


konadora, who has his supersecret contacts at kespa and ogn, is currently serving in the singapore military.

at the PL season 1 finals, he got us a bunch of tickets so we didn't have to line up beforehand.

unfortunately, we probably will have to line up 5~6 hours in advance.

Ill see what I can do.

Also I can set up a meeting before/on/after OSL


way to step up dude

we can meet up beforehand, have lunch, go to a pcbang, then go drinking after the event.
I AM THE UNIVERSAL CONSTANT
quest_5692
Profile Joined November 2010
Malaysia57 Posts
June 14 2012 20:19 GMT
#45
On June 15 2012 04:24 zeehar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2012 00:18 supernovamaniac wrote:
On June 14 2012 23:48 zeehar wrote:
On June 14 2012 20:39 HighTemper wrote:
Can someone please tell me that if I wanna go, do I guarantee a ticket? And where can I find information for tickets? Thx.
On June 14 2012 19:37 fold wrote:
It would be nice if a thread was created by someone who has been to korea before and we could arrange one big TL meetup for this. I'm thinking of going as well.

Sounds excellent!! Gogogo TL!


konadora, who has his supersecret contacts at kespa and ogn, is currently serving in the singapore military.

at the PL season 1 finals, he got us a bunch of tickets so we didn't have to line up beforehand.

unfortunately, we probably will have to line up 5~6 hours in advance.

Ill see what I can do.

Also I can set up a meeting before/on/after OSL


way to step up dude

we can meet up beforehand, have lunch, go to a pcbang, then go drinking after the event.


ON. can locals recommend decent backpacker lounge/hotels to stay in? will probably stay for a week just to hang around to make the air tix worth it.
too much hype on foreigner fan favorite....accept the fact koreans are OP...
Sethronu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United Kingdom450 Posts
June 14 2012 20:35 GMT
#46
It's entirely possible that it'll be different with tickets this time around because everyone knows it's the last pure BW live event and such, but for the last Proleague finals, there was no need whatsoever to queue for tickets in advance. There were way more seats than people attending.
Aerisky
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States12129 Posts
June 14 2012 20:47 GMT
#47
Oooooh looks like an awesome stadium >:D
Jim while Johnny had had had had had had had; had had had had the better effect on the teacher.
FraCuS
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States1072 Posts
June 14 2012 21:45 GMT
#48
Damn...I've always wanted to see bw live T___T

BW FIGHTINGGGHGGG
Apink/Girl's Day/miss A/IU/Crayon Pop/Sistar/Exo K :D l Kpop and Kdrama Enthusiast
Epoxide
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Magic Woods9326 Posts
June 14 2012 21:47 GMT
#49
On June 14 2012 23:44 zeehar wrote:
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH 15 mins away from home

I'm so jealous right now Good for you though!
LiquipediaSouma: EU MM is just Russian Roulette. Literally.
Manimal_pro
Profile Joined June 2010
Romania991 Posts
June 14 2012 22:10 GMT
#50
On June 14 2012 14:45 quest_5692 wrote:
GTR, im flying to korea from Malaysia to watch as well! do we need to buy tickets to watch? or wtv, i cant speak korean and it will be the first time i go there.


they don't welcome your kind in s.k.
If you like brood war, please go play brood war and stop whining about SC2
Ktk
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Korea (South)753 Posts
June 14 2012 22:45 GMT
#51
So hyped... Looks awesome, I'll be staying in Seoul (doesn't say much does it lol) but definitely standing in line.

Mark this one off my bucket list!
RezChi
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada2368 Posts
June 14 2012 22:49 GMT
#52
JANGGBBBIIII RAPPUUUU
nosliw
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States2716 Posts
June 14 2012 22:58 GMT
#53
T_T last one T_T
supernovamaniac
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States3048 Posts
June 15 2012 00:10 GMT
#54
On June 15 2012 04:24 zeehar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2012 00:18 supernovamaniac wrote:
On June 14 2012 23:48 zeehar wrote:
On June 14 2012 20:39 HighTemper wrote:
Can someone please tell me that if I wanna go, do I guarantee a ticket? And where can I find information for tickets? Thx.
On June 14 2012 19:37 fold wrote:
It would be nice if a thread was created by someone who has been to korea before and we could arrange one big TL meetup for this. I'm thinking of going as well.

Sounds excellent!! Gogogo TL!


konadora, who has his supersecret contacts at kespa and ogn, is currently serving in the singapore military.

at the PL season 1 finals, he got us a bunch of tickets so we didn't have to line up beforehand.

unfortunately, we probably will have to line up 5~6 hours in advance.

Ill see what I can do.

Also I can set up a meeting before/on/after OSL


way to step up dude

we can meet up beforehand, have lunch, go to a pcbang, then go drinking after the event.

The thing about beforehand: I think we'll have to do that few days before for pre-OSL. If you think about it, we'll have to line-up few hours if we want to get in. Not sure how my parents will like it though =/

Anyone who wants to 1v1 me in Pump it Up or any other music games while in Korea or watch Proleague/OSL before the finals (or even noraebang), feel free to PM me on TL, and I'll give you my contact info.
ppp
Chef
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
10810 Posts
June 15 2012 00:43 GMT
#55
I <3 Brood War
LEGEND!! LEGEND!!
FlaShFTW
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States10566 Posts
June 15 2012 00:47 GMT
#56
Is there gonna be a big party somewhere near LA? I might have time to go as im going to CA for a chemistry project... Once in a lifetime opportunity to go to a OSL party.
Writer#1 KT and FlaSh Fanboy || Woo Jung Ho Never Forget || Teamliquid Political Decision Desk
TL+ Member
Zamkis
Profile Joined July 2009
Canada114 Posts
June 15 2012 00:48 GMT
#57
HYPED! This is awesome haha
Destruction is a work of an afternoon, Creation is a work of a lifetime.
Funnytoss
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Taiwan1471 Posts
June 15 2012 02:44 GMT
#58
I would host an OSL party in Taipei but most people here all jumped ship to SCtoo -___-
AIV_Funnytoss and sGs.Funnytoss on iCCup
zeehar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Korea (South)3804 Posts
June 15 2012 08:36 GMT
#59
On June 15 2012 09:10 supernovamaniac wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2012 04:24 zeehar wrote:
On June 15 2012 00:18 supernovamaniac wrote:
On June 14 2012 23:48 zeehar wrote:
On June 14 2012 20:39 HighTemper wrote:
Can someone please tell me that if I wanna go, do I guarantee a ticket? And where can I find information for tickets? Thx.
On June 14 2012 19:37 fold wrote:
It would be nice if a thread was created by someone who has been to korea before and we could arrange one big TL meetup for this. I'm thinking of going as well.

Sounds excellent!! Gogogo TL!


konadora, who has his supersecret contacts at kespa and ogn, is currently serving in the singapore military.

at the PL season 1 finals, he got us a bunch of tickets so we didn't have to line up beforehand.

unfortunately, we probably will have to line up 5~6 hours in advance.

Ill see what I can do.

Also I can set up a meeting before/on/after OSL


way to step up dude

we can meet up beforehand, have lunch, go to a pcbang, then go drinking after the event.

The thing about beforehand: I think we'll have to do that few days before for pre-OSL. If you think about it, we'll have to line-up few hours if we want to get in. Not sure how my parents will like it though =/

Anyone who wants to 1v1 me in Pump it Up or any other music games while in Korea or watch Proleague/OSL before the finals (or even noraebang), feel free to PM me on TL, and I'll give you my contact info.


i thought you were "seeing what you could do"? lol yes obviously if we don't have tickets already we will indeed have to start queuing a couple of hours before the start.
I AM THE UNIVERSAL CONSTANT
DropBear
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Australia4436 Posts
June 15 2012 09:53 GMT
#60
Hmmm..... I wonder if it is too late to make a last minute flight booking....

Feasible?
Sucker for nostalgia
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
ComeBackTV 931
SteadfastSC562
EnkiAlexander 68
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 562
ZombieGrub97
JuggernautJason63
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 24509
Soulkey 272
Mini 145
White-Ra 117
ToSsGirL 23
NotJumperer 21
Trap 21
Shine 19
League of Legends
Doublelift606
Counter-Strike
fl0m1350
shoxiejesuss704
C9.Mang0169
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King99
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2508
Liquid`Hasu1968
Other Games
Grubby2823
ArmadaUGS1010
B2W.Neo561
Pyrionflax178
shahzam85
UpATreeSC78
Chillindude63
Dewaltoss54
Trikslyr49
Railgan21
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV190
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream107
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 8
• intothetv
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 35
• Azhi_Dahaki27
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV305
League of Legends
• TFBlade1034
• Noizen277
Other Games
• imaqtpie1139
• Scarra791
• Shiphtur297
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
14h
OSC
17h
Stellar Fest
17h
OSC
1d 4h
Stellar Fest
1d 17h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.