• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:13
CEST 07:13
KST 14:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7973 users

[OLD] OSL Final - Page 2

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
Ciryandor
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3735 Posts
June 14 2012 07:03 GMT
#21
Shit. I've gotta start asking if I can spare a visa and ticket for this. D:
에일리 and 아이유 <3 - O Captain 박재혁 ・゚✧*:・*゚+..。✧・゚:*・..。 ✧・゚ :・゚* ゜・*:・ ✧・゚:・゚:.。 ✧・゚ SPARKULING ・゜・:・゚✧*:・゚✧。*゚+..。 ✧・゚: ✧・゚:*・゜・:・゚✧*::
Funnytoss
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Taiwan1471 Posts
June 14 2012 07:07 GMT
#22
On June 14 2012 16:03 Ciryandor wrote:
Shit. I've gotta start asking if I can spare a visa and ticket for this. D:


If you're a U.S. citizen and you're staying under 90 days, you don't need a South Korean visa.
AIV_Funnytoss and sGs.Funnytoss on iCCup
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51694 Posts
June 14 2012 07:28 GMT
#23
http://english.visitkorea.or.kr/enu/GK/GK_EN_2_1_1.jsp

I'm guessing if you are on that list you won't need a Visa to get in.
Commentator
Ryo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
8787 Posts
June 14 2012 07:28 GMT
#24
Nice, fairly big venue, 6500.
영원히 엠비씨게임 히어로 팬.
rebdomine
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
6040 Posts
June 14 2012 07:40 GMT
#25
On June 14 2012 16:28 GTR wrote:
http://english.visitkorea.or.kr/enu/GK/GK_EN_2_1_1.jsp

I'm guessing if you are on that list you won't need a Visa to get in.


Got excited and nearly shat my pants when I saw my country had visa exemption under with a period defined as "unlimited".

Turns out it only applies if I have a government official/diplomatic passport. Booooo.
"Just because you are correct doesn't mean you are right!"
JaYbOc
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Australia97 Posts
June 14 2012 08:04 GMT
#26
SICK. I'll be there, it'll be my first (and last) BW live event. What can I expect in terms of the scale of an OSL finals (especially one so significant as this) - will it be as well-produced/epic as previous BW event finals? I've never really watched a BW finals, only the games
ImbaTosS
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United Kingdom1732 Posts
June 14 2012 08:08 GMT
#27
I kinda wish I could still watch Korean BW without feeling totally done-over. But I can't.
EleGant[AoV]
b0lt
Profile Joined March 2009
United States790 Posts
June 14 2012 08:30 GMT
#28
I am very tempted to renew my passport and book a flight to Korea
Ciryandor
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3735 Posts
June 14 2012 10:22 GMT
#29
On June 14 2012 16:07 Funnytoss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2012 16:03 Ciryandor wrote:
Shit. I've gotta start asking if I can spare a visa and ticket for this. D:


If you're a U.S. citizen and you're staying under 90 days, you don't need a South Korean visa.

PH citizenship. I'm fucked that way haha.
에일리 and 아이유 <3 - O Captain 박재혁 ・゚✧*:・*゚+..。✧・゚:*・..。 ✧・゚ :・゚* ゜・*:・ ✧・゚:・゚:.。 ✧・゚ SPARKULING ・゜・:・゚✧*:・゚✧。*゚+..。 ✧・゚: ✧・゚:*・゜・:・゚✧*::
fold
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia665 Posts
June 14 2012 10:37 GMT
#30
It would be nice if a thread was created by someone who has been to korea before and we could arrange one big TL meetup for this. I'm thinking of going as well.
t.t
HighTemper
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada3867 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-14 11:41:29
June 14 2012 11:39 GMT
#31
Can someone please tell me that if I wanna go, do I guarantee a ticket? And where can I find information for tickets? Thx.
On June 14 2012 19:37 fold wrote:
It would be nice if a thread was created by someone who has been to korea before and we could arrange one big TL meetup for this. I'm thinking of going as well.

Sounds excellent!! Gogogo TL!
"Issue the orders Sir [JangBi], and I will storm Hell." - Anthony Wayne
MrHoon *
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
10183 Posts
June 14 2012 11:41 GMT
#32
i went to this place during the incruit finals and I don't quite agree with the venue at all

Last time during Incruit OSL so many people couldn't get in some of them had to watch a bigscreen outside the convention center or were sent home

Oh well CO-EX is better than travelling a million miles
dats racist
Copymizer
Profile Joined November 2010
Denmark2108 Posts
June 14 2012 11:44 GMT
#33
I'll be going with a friend if his up for it. It'd be perfect to see the last OSL final now that i'm there. and a TL meetup would be fun
~~Yo man ! MBCGame HERO Fighting !! Holy check !
FractalsOnFire
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Australia1756 Posts
June 14 2012 12:30 GMT
#34
FUCK not Saturday 28th July, I'm in Melbourne on holiday SHEEETTTTT
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51694 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-14 12:44:09
June 14 2012 12:41 GMT
#35
On June 14 2012 20:41 MrHoon wrote:
i went to this place during the incruit finals and I don't quite agree with the venue at all

Last time during Incruit OSL so many people couldn't get in some of them had to watch a bigscreen outside the convention center or were sent home

Oh well CO-EX is better than travelling a million miles


hey i'd rather travel 3 hours to gwangahli than be cramped in a small convention hall
just glad its not in china or some shit like that

frankly if it were to remain in seoul, the world cup stadium would be the sickest venue for the final. i mean if kpop is done in them, why not the last bw osl.
Commentator
Nukid
Profile Joined April 2010
United States240 Posts
June 14 2012 13:08 GMT
#36
that is a nice building
supernovamaniac
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States3048 Posts
June 14 2012 13:32 GMT
#37
On June 14 2012 21:41 GTR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2012 20:41 MrHoon wrote:
i went to this place during the incruit finals and I don't quite agree with the venue at all

Last time during Incruit OSL so many people couldn't get in some of them had to watch a bigscreen outside the convention center or were sent home

Oh well CO-EX is better than travelling a million miles


hey i'd rather travel 3 hours to gwangahli than be cramped in a small convention hall
just glad its not in china or some shit like that

frankly if it were to remain in seoul, the world cup stadium would be the sickest venue for the final. i mean if kpop is done in them, why not the last bw osl.


Because borrowing a whole stadium for such event actually costs a lot of money: something that OGN can't afford (or at least from what we can see).

Coex isn't a bad venue either; its just that you'll have so many people coming to watch the finals since the venue is really accessible (connected to one of the busiest subway stations in Korea).
ppp
Peeano
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Netherlands5927 Posts
June 14 2012 13:55 GMT
#38
I'd love to go!! Too bad it would cost me at least €1000.-
FBH #1!
bokchoi
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Korea (South)9498 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-14 14:04:08
June 14 2012 14:00 GMT
#39
Back to where it all began?

History Lesson: The old OGN studio (and MBCgame studio for that matter) were in the COEX mall.

Seeing this is the last OSL finals and the only BW finals I've seen live in person was I Am a Golf King MSL.. I should probably go to this one..
white_horse
Profile Joined July 2010
1019 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-14 14:28:11
June 14 2012 14:18 GMT
#40
On June 14 2012 23:00 bokchoi wrote:
Back to where it all began?

History Lesson: The old OGN studio (and MBCgame studio for that matter) were in the COEX mall.



oh the irony lol.

coex is a great place to have fun; try going there instead of itaewon, where like every single foreigner that I meet here always goes to...
Translator
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 84
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2141
Shuttle 1034
Dewaltoss 69
Hm[arnc] 35
Bale 31
Noble 27
ZergMaN 13
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm166
League of Legends
JimRising 621
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1112
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor723
Other Games
summit1g8195
PiGStarcraft303
C9.Mang0292
Mew2King156
RuFF_SC274
ViBE54
ArmadaUGS37
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream72
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 26
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2325
League of Legends
• Lourlo1102
• Rush1035
• Stunt353
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
7h 47m
OSC
16h 47m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 4h
Online Event
1d 5h
FEL
1d 10h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 11h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 13h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.