• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:33
CEST 17:33
KST 00:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8976 users

The Swedish Brood War Initiative - Page 8

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 29 Next All
Alur
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Denmark3900 Posts
May 27 2012 11:50 GMT
#141
This is such an awesome initiative, good luck with all of your endeavours.

Also, I see what you did there.
On May 27 2012 05:42 Jaevlaterran wrote:
This is a great day. The papers have been filed and we are set to have a registered organization as soon as we are accepted by the Swedish government funding organization. All went super smooth with healthy discussion and a lot of ideas, fighting spirit and commitment. I told you so before, and am now proud to say that this is really happening. The Swedish Brood War Initiative has now been founded.
AKA No can Dazzle | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlTpX7z3Pok
TL+ Member
stevewch
Profile Joined February 2006
Hong Kong216 Posts
May 27 2012 16:50 GMT
#142
nice work!!
keep on, foreigner in HK is supporting you!
SC forever!
KT Practice
Profile Joined January 2010
Sweden20 Posts
June 02 2012 20:26 GMT
#143
Jaevlaterran, will you hold a viewing of ISL-finals at your place?
"I was so surprised when I first played StarCraft 2. I couldn't believe that such an easy game exists" Midas
ImbaTosS
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United Kingdom1733 Posts
June 02 2012 22:23 GMT
#144
On June 03 2012 05:26 KT Practice wrote:
Jaevlaterran, will you hold a viewing of ISL-finals at your place?

Would be pretty sick...
EleGant[AoV]
Jaevlaterran
Profile Joined April 2012
Sweden578 Posts
June 04 2012 03:03 GMT
#145
Yep. I'll hold viewing of the ISL-finals in Stockholm. Sending a text to all Stockholmers or closely located people. I'll check the weather reports to see if being outside is an option. Otherwise we'll watch it inside.
Need a light?
Stratos
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Czech Republic6104 Posts
June 04 2012 06:59 GMT
#146
I'm seriously considering moving to Sweden right now. GJ!
En Taro Violet
floi
Profile Joined July 2010
203 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-04 09:33:29
June 04 2012 09:32 GMT
#147
On June 04 2012 15:59 Stratos wrote:
I'm seriously considering moving to Sweden right now. GJ!


Yea! This is awesome, congratulations. Also, I re-read the op and realized that the member fee only amounts to 7.50$ per year (somehow I thought per month) - so as soon as all the formalities are done you can count me in as another non-swede. I can afford that much for cool bw stuff!
surfinbird1
Profile Joined September 2009
Germany999 Posts
June 05 2012 18:22 GMT
#148
On June 04 2012 18:32 floi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2012 15:59 Stratos wrote:
I'm seriously considering moving to Sweden right now. GJ!


Yea! This is awesome, congratulations. Also, I re-read the op and realized that the member fee only amounts to 7.50$ per year (somehow I thought per month) - so as soon as all the formalities are done you can count me in as another non-swede. I can afford that much for cool bw stuff!

Say wut? I thought it was 7.50 a month, that's what I would be willing to pay at least.
life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery
TehRei
Profile Joined April 2012
Sweden261 Posts
June 06 2012 15:12 GMT
#149
If I can, I definitely wanna hang out with you guys and watch the ISL-finals. Unfortunatly June is a pretty shitty month, as far as my free time goes anyway. I looked about briefly but couldn't find the exact date for the finals, anyone care to enlighten me?

Basically I'm working 08-17 every weekday, and my stepsister is graduating so we're having a party for her this saturday... I might be able to get off work early or leave after an hour or two of the party, depending on what day it is, but yeah, things are looking kinda bleak here =/
pebble444
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Italy2503 Posts
June 06 2012 15:28 GMT
#150
On June 07 2012 00:12 TehRei wrote:
If I can, I definitely wanna hang out with you guys and watch the ISL-finals. Unfortunatly June is a pretty shitty month, as far as my free time goes anyway. I looked about briefly but couldn't find the exact date for the finals, anyone care to enlighten me?

Basically I'm working 08-17 every weekday, and my stepsister is graduating so we're having a party for her this saturday... I might be able to get off work early or leave after an hour or two of the party, depending on what day it is, but yeah, things are looking kinda bleak here =/


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=342682
"Awaken my Child, and embrace the Glory that is your Birthright"
Stratos
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Czech Republic6104 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-06 15:34:49
June 06 2012 15:30 GMT
#151
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=342682 this saturday, 21:00 CEST

> ignore the guy above, he has no idea what he's talking about
+ Show Spoiler +
En Taro Violet
TehRei
Profile Joined April 2012
Sweden261 Posts
June 06 2012 15:43 GMT
#152
On June 07 2012 00:28 pebble444 wrote:+ Show Spoiler +

On June 07 2012 00:12 TehRei wrote:
If I can, I definitely wanna hang out with you guys and watch the ISL-finals. Unfortunatly June is a pretty shitty month, as far as my free time goes anyway. I looked about briefly but couldn't find the exact date for the finals, anyone care to enlighten me?

Basically I'm working 08-17 every weekday, and my stepsister is graduating so we're having a party for her this saturday... I might be able to get off work early or leave after an hour or two of the party, depending on what day it is, but yeah, things are looking kinda bleak here =/


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=342682


Wow do I feel stupid now :$ Thanks for answering though!
TehRei
Profile Joined April 2012
Sweden261 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-07 17:15:57
June 07 2012 17:09 GMT
#153
Aight, you can count me in for the ISL-finals Brood Bar! :D I might be a tad late, slightly tipsy and almost certainly stuffed with smörgåstårta, but I'll be there.

My stepsister's graduation party starts at 4 or 5, so I figure I'll be able to be supportive and social and shit for a couple of hours and still make it on time to watch some epic PvZ games with ma bros

Edit: I think Amazonic was going to tag along as well, but most of my other BW-interested friends are either having graduation parties, attending their sisters/girlfriends/cousins party, or being hungover from being at said party the day before. So it might not be the best weekend in terms of audience, but then again beer and some highlevel BW tends to make for amazing times being had, so who cares
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
June 07 2012 17:16 GMT
#154
T_T, I with I could come.
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
ImbaTosS
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United Kingdom1733 Posts
June 11 2012 18:47 GMT
#155
lol you guys might want some viewing parties for this epic tournament just announced.
EleGant[AoV]
Chuck646
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany37 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-12 02:53:48
June 12 2012 02:51 GMT
#156
This sound quite incredible. The swedish government is quite incredible.
At least now i know why u guys pay so high taxes ;-)
In Germany something alike would be unthinkable :-(
Sign me up as a foreign member.
pebble444
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Italy2503 Posts
July 01 2012 18:25 GMT
#157
So whats going on with the initiative? How long will the Swedish goverment take to review the papers and legitimize the association??
"Awaken my Child, and embrace the Glory that is your Birthright"
SilSol
Profile Joined April 2012
Sweden2744 Posts
July 01 2012 20:21 GMT
#158
Sounds good i just wish someone would do it in my home town! gl
http://fragbite.se/user/117868/silsol since 2006 http://www.reddit.com/u/silsol77
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
July 02 2012 19:01 GMT
#159
So was this some kind of scam or something?
Sinedd
Profile Joined July 2008
Poland7052 Posts
July 02 2012 19:05 GMT
#160
yeah.. what the hell is going on with this ?
T H C makes ppl happy
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 29 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 177
ProTech132
Rex 59
CosmosSc2 43
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 39813
Calm 3549
Shuttle 2213
Jaedong 1807
Horang2 733
Mini 674
EffOrt 554
Soma 365
Stork 281
Soulkey 280
[ Show more ]
Rush 275
Larva 249
ZerO 235
BeSt 231
Snow 175
firebathero 133
Mong 113
Zeus 87
hero 73
910 72
Mind 70
Free 44
Hyun 42
Yoon 40
Shinee 39
sorry 37
Sharp 36
Pusan 32
ToSsGirL 31
Killer 27
PianO 25
JYJ 24
Shine 22
Aegong 20
Bale 17
Sexy 16
Terrorterran 16
HiyA 14
Rock 13
scan(afreeca) 13
Hm[arnc] 12
Trap 11
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc5805
Dendi1204
420jenkins177
Counter-Strike
fl0m3474
Fnx 670
x6flipin244
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King108
ChuDatz30
Other Games
singsing2134
Liquid`RaSZi1083
hiko810
B2W.Neo638
RotterdaM514
dupreeh400
ceh9387
crisheroes315
Khaldor246
TKL 199
Livibee197
Trikslyr94
QueenE76
Dewaltoss16
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV226
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH284
• Hinosc 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2430
• WagamamaTV335
League of Legends
• Nemesis2494
• Jankos1470
• TFBlade562
Other Games
• Shiphtur741
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
27m
The PondCast
18h 27m
INu's Battles
19h 27m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 7h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.