• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:07
CEST 19:07
KST 02:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)47Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8898 users

teach me your ways - Page 12

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 Next All
sabas123
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Netherlands3122 Posts
October 31 2011 14:19 GMT
#221
On October 31 2011 04:03 CrazyF1r3f0x wrote:
I may be a Starcraft II player now but this games still does emotional shit to me I can't explain.
I really wish I could have been apart of the Teamliquid community when I played Broodwar -_-

you still can!!!! i was a sc2 player my self, but i start playing and i met elegant. he was so nice and learned me so muchts about the game!!!!, even im not that active on tl i love the bw comutity!!!!
so you hop in join sgs and you already got like 30 friends who are almost always on skype!!! iccup isnt everything, you got fish and brain with fish with almost a constand 30-60k players!!!!

so dont think bw is dead already, cuzz it ISNT and it can revive and if sc2 doesnt get harder they come back to bw!!! i promise!!!
The harder it becomes, the more you should focus on the basics.
TwoToneTerran
Profile Joined March 2009
United States8841 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-31 17:11:28
October 31 2011 17:08 GMT
#222
I seriously don't get the thought process behind "Well I'd try to enjoy BW, but I'm an SC2 player!"

Well, I sure would LIKE to drink water, but I already breathe air!

Anyhow:



I know people will disagree and bring up Boxer vs Joyo, but as far as I'm concerned this is the best comeback ever. From the direct moment FBH obtains his seemingly insurmountable advantage, Flash plays a perfect game of Starcraft.
Remember Violet.
Conquest101
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
United States1395 Posts
October 31 2011 17:36 GMT
#223
On November 01 2011 02:08 TwoToneTerran wrote:
I seriously don't get the thought process behind "Well I'd try to enjoy BW, but I'm an SC2 player!"

Well, I sure would LIKE to drink water, but I already breathe air!

Anyhow:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSKKY6DYXB8

I know people will disagree and bring up Boxer vs Joyo, but as far as I'm concerned this is the best comeback ever. From the direct moment FBH obtains his seemingly insurmountable advantage, Flash plays a perfect game of Starcraft.


Seriously, the end of that game is just so badass.

+ Show Spoiler +
360 degree surround + scv pull + simultaneous drop. Just nothing like it in SC2 thus far.
craz3d
Profile Joined August 2005
Bulgaria856 Posts
October 31 2011 18:26 GMT
#224
On November 01 2011 02:36 Conquest101 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2011 02:08 TwoToneTerran wrote:
I seriously don't get the thought process behind "Well I'd try to enjoy BW, but I'm an SC2 player!"

Well, I sure would LIKE to drink water, but I already breathe air!

Anyhow:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSKKY6DYXB8

I know people will disagree and bring up Boxer vs Joyo, but as far as I'm concerned this is the best comeback ever. From the direct moment FBH obtains his seemingly insurmountable advantage, Flash plays a perfect game of Starcraft.


Seriously, the end of that game is just so badass.

+ Show Spoiler +
360 degree surround + scv pull + simultaneous drop. Just nothing like it in SC2 thus far.


Man, the whole game was epic. Seriously, non stop action and jousting for position with constant ferrying of reinforcement with dropships. And even when FBH is surrounded there is still an uncertainty of how the final battle will play out.
Hello World!
Iplaythings
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Denmark9110 Posts
October 31 2011 18:55 GMT
#225
Oh and it seems I forgot to post one of my favorite BW commentator videos

REBBOREBBOREBBOREBBO
In the woods, there lurks..
ninini
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden1204 Posts
October 31 2011 20:06 GMT
#226
Here's a good game between Flash and JangBi, with a quite funny and unusual ending.
[image loading]



imjorman
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States580 Posts
November 01 2011 03:14 GMT
#227
You guys just keep cutting into the time I should be studying with all of these VODS
People who want power shouldn't have it.
endy
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Switzerland8970 Posts
November 01 2011 03:28 GMT
#228
On November 01 2011 12:14 imjorman wrote:
You guys just keep cutting into the time I should be studying with all of these VODS


Don't worry, I know all the VODs posted here by heart and I still feel I need to watch them again. Good thing that
TL will be down for extended maintenance in 03:32:36.

I'll finally be able to work efficiently for a few hours.
ॐ
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
November 01 2011 03:39 GMT
#229
What makes that Flash vs FBH comeback even cooler is the fact that it was a game Flash absolutely had to fucking win. It was an ace game that KT had to win, or they would lose all hope of getting to the play-offs. You know, he just wouldn't allow himself to lose it. Might just be my favourite game of all time.
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
koreasilver
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
9109 Posts
November 01 2011 04:14 GMT
#230
FBH played so incredibly well in the early game. It's something that people don't talk about because it is eclipsed by Flash's insane comeback, but FBH's earlygame TvT micro when it comes to seige tank positioning is crazy.
Kimaker
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2131 Posts
November 01 2011 04:40 GMT
#231
On November 01 2011 13:14 koreasilver wrote:
FBH played so incredibly well in the early game. It's something that people don't talk about because it is eclipsed by Flash's insane comeback, but FBH's earlygame TvT micro when it comes to seige tank positioning is crazy.

FBH, back in the day...holy shit. That man was only held back by a strangely horrendous TvP. His other MU's were near perfect by his hey days standards.

Entusman #54 (-_-) ||"Gold is for the Mistress-Silver for the Maid-Copper for the craftsman cunning in his trade. "Good!" said the Baron, sitting in his hall, But Iron — Cold Iron — is master of them all|| "Optimism is Cowardice."- Oswald Spengler
konadora *
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Singapore66365 Posts
November 01 2011 16:50 GMT
#232
although unintended, sometimes BW ai makes you laugh lol, amusing to watch


POGGERS
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
November 01 2011 17:00 GMT
#233
OMG, that scarab at 1:47. Truly one of the dumbest things I've seen in SC. Much would be proud.
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
Kipsate
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands45349 Posts
November 01 2011 17:37 GMT
#234
FBH has an uncanny siege tank range vision, like he knows exactly how far and where to position his siege tanks in order to reach the opponent siege tanks but not get spotted.
WriterXiao8~~
Kal_rA
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States2925 Posts
November 01 2011 17:53 GMT
#235
On November 02 2011 02:00 Holgerius wrote:
OMG, that scarab at 1:47. Truly one of the dumbest things I've seen in SC. Much would be proud.

Haha yeah I've had that happen to me before.. Both me and my friend loled so hard when that happened
Jaedong.
Sawamura
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Malaysia7602 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-02 03:02:09
November 02 2011 02:56 GMT
#236
[image loading]


GGplay v Iris Set 1
+ Show Spoiler +


GGplay v Iris Set 2
+ Show Spoiler +


GGplay v Iris Set 3
+ Show Spoiler +


GGplay v Iris Set 4
+ Show Spoiler +




GGplay v Iris set 5

Like many I agree ggplay in these final set was phenomenal that base at 12 oclock I can't believe how he manage to defend that.

+ Show Spoiler +






In my opinion these is the best finals to be introduce in to broodwar ,very high level broodwar and lot's of crazy strategies and heart wrenching moments if you are a fan of one of those players .Iris was leading 3-0 however ggplay made a great come back and for these to be happening in the finals . I am quite jealous for all the people who caught these live . All the sets are worth watching .
BW/KT Forever R.I.P KT.Violet dearly missed ..
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51544 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-02 03:03:54
November 02 2011 03:01 GMT
#237
GGplay vs Iris is the best OSL finals to start watching BW ever.I spoilerd the download links for the VODs in case you want it to forever be a part of your hard drive.
+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MC37GR10
[url blocked]


The Greatest TaekBang((P)Bisu vs (P)Stork) Rok, GOMTV MSL S2 FNIALS
+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=D86E2SDA
[url blocked]
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
November 02 2011 03:10 GMT
#238
this thread has become a great tool for me to find good vods ive missed ;o
Grettin
Profile Joined April 2010
42416 Posts
November 02 2011 17:06 GMT
#239
Apparently someone has made a introductory "post" to get into broodwar.

Reddit link
"If I had force-fields in Brood War, I'd never lose." -Bisu
Teoita
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Italy12248 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-02 17:36:08
November 02 2011 17:35 GMT
#240
+ Show Spoiler +
On November 02 2011 01:50 konadora wrote:
although unintended, sometimes BW ai makes you laugh lol, amusing to watch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCpUsmuQG3E
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb7o1ArBHg8


Oh man, those two ht's at the end are so cute <3.

I'm surprised there were so few dragoons in there though.
ModeratorProtoss all-ins are like a wok. You can throw whatever you want in there and it will turn out alright.
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
IntoTheiNu 1104
ComeBackTV 1086
SteadfastSC525
TaKeTV 487
LamboSC2383
IndyStarCraft 181
Rex112
EnkiAlexander 57
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy32
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 525
LamboSC2 383
mouzHeroMarine 268
IndyStarCraft 181
ProTech146
Rex 112
BRAT_OK 85
UpATreeSC 82
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 30947
Shuttle 1418
EffOrt 880
Mini 673
Light 673
Soma 481
firebathero 266
Rush 216
Snow 196
ZerO 149
[ Show more ]
hero 85
sorry 67
Liquid`Ret 55
ToSsGirL 30
soO 22
Sexy 21
Terrorterran 19
Free 17
Trap 17
Bale 16
Shine 14
Sacsri 13
Djem5 2
Dota 2
Gorgc7790
qojqva1905
Dendi866
420jenkins110
Counter-Strike
fl0m1443
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2037
crisheroes1185
XaKoH 194
Liquid`Hasu133
MindelVK6
Other Games
B2W.Neo1086
Beastyqt588
FrodaN526
ceh9487
ArmadaUGS195
Hui .180
KnowMe132
QueenE112
Mew2King79
C9.Mang078
Trikslyr75
Dewaltoss49
ZerO(Twitch)19
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream72
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 2
• Adnapsc2 1
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 30
• FirePhoenix9
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3825
• TFBlade1017
Other Games
• imaqtpie537
• WagamamaTV295
• Shiphtur251
Upcoming Events
OSC
6h 53m
Stellar Fest
19h 53m
OSC
1d 4h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 16h
Online Event
1d 17h
FEL
1d 22h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 23h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.