• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:27
CEST 22:27
KST 05:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7696 users

[Interview] KT vs ACE winner's interview

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
1 2 3 Next All
nozaro33
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Taiwan1819 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-10 15:00:30
January 10 2011 14:07 GMT
#1
Today's winners are....

[image loading]


CHIN ALL KILL!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------

You succeeded in your first AK ever, any thoughts?
▲ It's feels quite strange, probably because it's my first All Kill ever, at first it felt surreal and unbelievable.

Were you predetermined to be sent out?
▲ Yes, I was planned to be sent 2nd. mostly I practiced to play against Terran on Circuit Breaker, but other races might be sent out so I practiced the other matchups a bit.

Did you expect the players that were sent out?
▲ I didn't really think who would be sent out. I started to think how to play after the lineup was called.

You played a very strategical game against zerg, did you expect zerg would be sent out?
▲ That was a strategy that I planned during round 1 and 2, but I never got a chance to play vs zerg. Today I got the chance, so I tried it a bit.

Thoughts on your game vs FBH?

▲My arbiter (shuttle? not sure sorry didn't watch the game) was one hit away from being destroyed, so I was lucky it survived. To the end I lost all of my mining bases, so it was very dangerous. Luckily my carriers got out in time and won the game.

- When did you think you'll get a all kill?
▲ When I destroyed FBH's 12, that's when I thought "Wow I'm going to AK today"

-Out of all the players at KT, Flash is the only one that most people expect to get an all kill, any regrets on this issue?
▲ I usually don't give all kill much thought, so when everybody has high expectations to Flash I don't really think about it much, but becoming a all killer is something quite new, so I'm very happy.

It's hard for Protoss to all kill
▲ I was very lucky today. Protoss must grab hold of the game flow, so it's harder to achieve a all kill. But since I was lucky, I managed to pull it off.

What were your teammates reactions?
▲ They said you've also become all killer, you should be proud (laughs)

Would you play to try another all kill in the future?
▲ If I'm lucky I can, but 1~2 kills is enough for now.

Any last words?
▲ I want to thank the coaching staff sending me out and believing in me. Coach 이길만 helps us on a lot on our living aspects, I want to take this opportunity to thank him. And thanks to my friends that came here to watch me play today, thanks to my parents, younger brother, and fans.


------------------------

source: http://www.wfbrood.com/xingji/hanguoxingji/xingji_60280.html
CHIN!!!!!! any feedback or criticism is appreciate!
#1 Flash / #2 NaDa / #3 Stats fan / KT fan for life
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
January 10 2011 14:09 GMT
#2
Sweet I have Chin on FPL!
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
Sawamura
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Malaysia7602 Posts
January 10 2011 14:09 GMT
#3
YESSS THANK YOU FOR CHINTErview !!!!!!!!! GO STATSSSS
BW/KT Forever R.I.P KT.Violet dearly missed ..
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
January 10 2011 14:11 GMT
#4
Thanks a lot!

I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
pred470r
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Bulgaria3265 Posts
January 10 2011 14:11 GMT
#5
CHIN HWAITING and he can also be the next bonjwa if he practices hard enough and plays his games as he did today.
<3 you for translating the interview
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51588 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-10 14:14:32
January 10 2011 14:13 GMT
#6
THE CHINTERVIEW!!!!!!CHINTOSS IS CHINTASTIC!!!

In fact he's a whole new level....HE'S CHINTOSSTIC!!!!

The Chins Fighting!!!(both in BW and SC2)
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
BeaTeR
Profile Joined March 2003
Kazakhstan4130 Posts
January 10 2011 14:16 GMT
#7
big thx man!
Stats fighting!
Katsuge
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Singapore7730 Posts
January 10 2011 14:19 GMT
#8
CHINFPL FTW!

never doubt the chin :3
김태연 | 정은지 | 아이유 |  한효주 | 이민정 <3 -|||- 소녀시대 에이핑크 사랑해!
legaton
Profile Joined December 2010
France1763 Posts
January 10 2011 14:19 GMT
#9
Stealing Flash's thunder >_>
No GG, No Skill - Jaedong <3
Iplaythings
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Denmark9110 Posts
January 10 2011 14:22 GMT
#10
YESSSSSS

Kim Dae motherfucking YEEEOB

Thanks for Interview sooo appreciated. Gonna watch them vods soon.
In the woods, there lurks..
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19391 Posts
January 10 2011 14:22 GMT
#11
Chintastic! I'm proud for Stat and PROUD for PROTOSS today! WP!
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
Djagulingu
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany3605 Posts
January 10 2011 14:23 GMT
#12
I knew that Stats would be a steal for FPL, but i just didn't include him in my FPL team sigh. Anyway, even though i didn't watch, it must have been good.
"windows bash is a steaming heap of shit" tofucake
DyEnasTy
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States3720 Posts
January 10 2011 14:24 GMT
#13
Good to see someone other that Flash winning for KT.
Much better to die an awesome Terran than to live as a magic wielding fairy or a mindless sac of biological goop. -Manifesto7
Kipsate
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands45349 Posts
January 10 2011 14:25 GMT
#14
Chintoss looks like a trollface

Like, I got allkill flash

U mad bro?

Seriously, I was expecting the KT match to look something like Flash takes it all in the end while FBH thrashes KT in the middle. I was incrediely suprised
WriterXiao8~~
GG_NO_RE
Profile Joined October 2009
Japan238 Posts
January 10 2011 14:27 GMT
#15
hmmm i suppose i can't retroactively adds stats to my fpl...

*sips tea, strokes beard and then readjusts monocle*
yoonyoon
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Korea (South)1065 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-10 14:49:38
January 10 2011 14:48 GMT
#16
Congratulations to the Chintoss =]

[image loading]

Oh, you left a Chinese character on the second question.
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
January 10 2011 14:48 GMT
#17
With CHIN and Flash playing as well as they are right now, all KT needs is Action to play up to his name and it's back to WL finals.
[TLMS] REBOOT
Iplaythings
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Denmark9110 Posts
January 10 2011 14:59 GMT
#18
On January 10 2011 23:48 OpticalShot wrote:
With CHIN and Flash playing as well as they are right now, all KT needs is Action to play up to his name and it's back to WL finals.

Dont forget violet ^_^
In the woods, there lurks..
nozaro33
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Taiwan1819 Posts
January 10 2011 15:00 GMT
#19
On January 10 2011 23:48 yoonyoon wrote:
Congratulations to the Chintoss =]



Oh, you left a Chinese character on the second question.


oops, editing now
#1 Flash / #2 NaDa / #3 Stats fan / KT fan for life
nozaro33
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Taiwan1819 Posts
January 10 2011 15:02 GMT
#20
On January 10 2011 23:48 OpticalShot wrote:
With CHIN and Flash playing as well as they are right now, all KT needs is Action to play up to his name and it's back to WL finals.


screw Action, STORM AND MANTOSS FTW
#1 Flash / #2 NaDa / #3 Stats fan / KT fan for life
1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 1487
RotterdaM1013
TaKeTV 398
IndyStarCraft 214
SteadfastSC193
ZombieGrub100
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1487
RotterdaM 1013
MaxPax 234
IndyStarCraft 214
SteadfastSC 193
RuFF_SC2 145
ZombieGrub81
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2623
Shuttle 461
910 64
Mind 63
Bale 15
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1094
Fnx 695
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu809
Other Games
summit1g4674
Grubby2814
shahzam491
mouzStarbuck206
C9.Mang0189
ToD99
UpATreeSC55
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV256
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream25
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 195
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Eskiya23 30
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade523
Other Games
• imaqtpie854
• Shiphtur252
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
2h 33m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 33m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
14h 33m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 3h
Patches Events
1d 19h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.