• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:50
CEST 02:50
KST 09:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7947 users

ALL of your AKA's - Page 2

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
HeaT
Profile Joined June 2004
Germany325 Posts
August 12 2004 19:22 GMT
#21
i know arround 4 people who got to use that id from me ;o one of them was id.probe dunno who has it now tho
PrinCe (H)
Profile Joined July 2004
Honduras207 Posts
August 12 2004 19:29 GMT
#22
--- Nuked ---
Probe (H)
HeaT
Profile Joined June 2004
Germany325 Posts
August 12 2004 19:31 GMT
#23
don;t care at all ;o don't play the game anymore. Well sometimes i go 4;4 hunters with some friends ;o
VdP]TwistedEcho
Profile Joined February 2004
United Kingdom847 Posts
August 12 2004 19:55 GMT
#24
LittleBlueWhale
TwistedEcho
TwistedEcho(TE)
Velcro[MB]
VdP]TwistedEcho
SonnyBlack
Profile Joined July 2004
Germany457 Posts
August 12 2004 19:57 GMT
#25
SonnyBlack
SonnyBl4ck
SpudWebb
TracyLucky
;-)
MaGnIfIcA
Profile Joined October 2002
Norway2312 Posts
August 12 2004 20:03 GMT
#26
dGa-AcroN (Europe // West)
dGa-Kakashi (East)
Kakashi[cF] (East)
AcroN[1mill] (Europe)
iN.TerranTesteR (WGT)
AcroN)BlaCk( (West)

All i can remember
Wannabe sMB member yo, so spankable-.-v;;
Deleted User 3420
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
24492 Posts
August 12 2004 20:08 GMT
#27
that i can remember

{TW}P.I.AC.
DaRk.Flaw-
Oi)Newdle
Tasty-Newdle
KidDie-
Liquid.Venice
CharlesInCharge
T.3)BlisS
Johnsears



but ive had like 50x that amount
[GiTM]-Ace
Profile Joined September 2002
United States4935 Posts
August 12 2004 20:16 GMT
#28
mdfgreat1
aceg1
majin_gosu
GiTM.Ace
GiTM.Acer
lemmewinplz
Ace[Siege]
w.k)Ace
AW.Ace
AW.Acer
SlayerS_Boxerz
[7]~!
nS-g.Ace
oMg.Ace
I may not be the best player right now but I think I can beat any 'best' players. I'll beat all the best players and become the best player. Watch me. - Jju
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
Last Edited: 2004-08-12 20:39:28
August 12 2004 20:26 GMT
#29
Achmage_fenix (I was 12, just started SC then in 2001 I guess ^_^)
SingingBimbo (bimbo money map clan with a real life friend, we had like rockgingbimbo, dancingbimbo, metalbimbo and a few others)
fenix[gffs] or something like that (can't remember the tag!)

A break of about 4-5 months

FrozenArbiter ( ^_^ Wanted something akin to intotherain)

VesselOfDoom (During FrozenArbiter/Stormytoss period this was my Terran acc on east)

Stormytoss (wanted to start new acc, I was like 200-248 playing almost only public west games mixed with some namomo)

F]FrznArbiter[C (Joined malmis and travins old clan on europe)

F]WinDToss[C (changed id)

cG)r(Stormy (joined cG, whose members I met when using stormytoss - great guys)

mAnnEr)HaNBaNG (asia, met the clan leader, mAnnEr)kazama when he was on his [kor] id and he invited me to join, great guys)

Malmis.Sidabari (meaning 'malmis slave', it was my TLtour smurf)

2p.GyunJae (Joined 2p after getting to know ret in a TLtour forum tournament)

Used QQQOOOQQQ as a WGT smurf after 2p died or before dunno (qqqoooqqq = one of the people who helped me the most with my BW game, when I first started playing BW I was fortunate enough to meet this 1400 gamei terran who played me literally hundreds of times))

z0OF (part of the zOOfbrothers, me, malmis, travin and cresfy in it, ryan did you ever join before we disbanded it?)

YAMATODAMASHII (The nickname of a Hawaiian/japanese mixed martial arts fighter by the name of Enson Inoue, it means 'japanese spirit' literally but it's usually translated as fighting spirit)

2p.GyunJae (2p was created yet again)

KOREA_WANT_MAN
PINK_KOREA_MAN

MAN CLAN STRONG!

VdP]qQqOoOqQq (2p sort of died again and I got offered to join VdP which I of course accepted since, as everyone who's watched fawlty towers or lock stock and two smoking barrels can attest to, brits are DAMN sexy)

!
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
[GiTM]-Ace
Profile Joined September 2002
United States4935 Posts
August 12 2004 20:32 GMT
#30
O no wonder i havetn seen YAMATODAMASHII on !
I may not be the best player right now but I think I can beat any 'best' players. I'll beat all the best players and become the best player. Watch me. - Jju
GroT
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Belgium3003 Posts
August 12 2004 20:33 GMT
#31
GroT
vGl-GroT
GrrrroT...
G.R.O.T-Forever
IntoTheCave
ArtOfJazz
Thisisjazz
grot_be
GreaterGood
InigoMontaya
FAST_RUSH_MAN
MANNER_CAVE_MAN
DANCE ALL DAY
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
August 12 2004 20:39 GMT
#32
OMG I FORGOT!!

KOREA_WANT_MAN
PINK_KOREA_MAN

MAN CLAN STRONG!
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
NeverTheEndlessWiz
Profile Joined November 2003
Singapore827 Posts
August 12 2004 21:06 GMT
#33
EndlessWiz - West
NeverTheEnd - europe
SF-3xodus - West
DaChi[T]AngeL - West
Olalala - Ngi

=P
Retired Brood War player / WCG SG Top 8 for 2002, 2003, 2004, retired, then made minor comeback to Top 8 at 2008. 2009 = bleh xD
vGl-CoW
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
Belgium8305 Posts
August 12 2004 21:22 GMT
#34
CowBeast <- My first one, I was pretty young back then ;P
NBK_CowBeast <- Same, didn't take me long to join some newbie clan.
Cow[IGL]
CoW)OiA)
vGl-CoW <- I've been using this one for a long time now. :O
RuiNeeR)Me <- When I'm bored.
STRONG_COW_MAN <- :D.

Boy, I really haven't had that much accounts over the years, these are all about all of them. :O
Moderatorfollow me on twitter if u think ur so tough @BooyaCow
KiLLme1st
Profile Joined December 2003
United States1824 Posts
August 12 2004 21:29 GMT
#35
Hmmm I was a big time former East BGH newbie so I guess I will just start from the beginning.
Apoc_KiLLa <--First Id ever
=GvE=Apoc <--Haha this was a HUGE clan on east at the time I joined
Took about a year break for D2
FuKiN_EviL <---Again east BGH I was still very unoriginal.
FuKiN_EviL got erased due to ladder abuse and I was sad =[.
KiLLme1st <---East only
KiLLme1st got stolen by some faggot =[.
Captivate <---New East BGH name, still has like a 1200-200 record haha.
KiLLme1st. <---Art period
Now shortly after I made the original KiLLme1st I discovered WGT and I was in a couple nameless clans not worth mentioning, then after KiLLme1st. I joined a few better clans.
Euro
KiLLme1st
sE)KiLLme
FaiLurE[qG]

And now to this day I currently got KiLLme1st back on East, and am
88)KiLLme1st on Euro <3 <3 88).
CAPSLOCK IS AUTOPILOT FOR COOL
Fayth[pG]
Profile Joined March 2004
Canada1093 Posts
August 12 2004 22:12 GMT
#36
I got too many!
oOa
Beamo
Profile Joined March 2003
France1279 Posts
August 12 2004 22:15 GMT
#37
Be@mo
shuma.French
FrencH'ShuMa
Iss.Beamo
Iss.Beamo.fc
[Fos]Beamo
[13]Beamo
)3erserk
Memnock
Tp)Beamo
Spirit`07)X
Shuda
CoP]Beamo
Latnem
`Gren
-shuma.rin-

and probably more :/
HorsementalitY
Profile Joined August 2003
United States1159 Posts
August 12 2004 22:19 GMT
#38
waiting for a more known good bw player to post thiers...stop taking up precious pages on this threads u newbies haha
Women, Pot, Futbol and Music
HeaT
Profile Joined June 2004
Germany325 Posts
August 12 2004 22:22 GMT
#39
On August 13 2004 07:19 HorsementalitY wrote:
waiting for a more known good bw player to post thiers...stop taking up precious pages on this threads u newbies haha




HorsementalitY
Profile Joined August 2003
United States1159 Posts
August 12 2004 22:36 GMT
#40
*muah* love u too








bitch
Women, Pot, Futbol and Music
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 110
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 465
Bale 38
League of Legends
Doublelift5288
Other Games
summit1g9143
JimRising 515
ViBE245
Livibee204
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick656
BasetradeTV200
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 128
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1279
• Shiphtur556
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 10m
Patches Events
14h 10m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 10m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 10m
OSC
22h 10m
OSC
1d 11h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.