• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:33
CEST 03:33
KST 10:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9256 users

ALL of your AKA's - Page 10

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 Next All
KOFgokuon
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States14912 Posts
December 10 2008 16:41 GMT
#181
obiwanjl
[KOF]gokuon
)sky)
nacho-cheesier
LightRailCoyote
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States982 Posts
December 10 2008 16:47 GMT
#182
BrekkistOBrains
SKUntilBreakODay
LightRailCoyote
[lwl]-Brains
freakish-egged
AKA SurfSolar ----- This is the product of a DIY inadequate home
AstraBoy
Profile Joined August 2006
Peru363 Posts
December 10 2008 16:51 GMT
#183
well my first id was Sl@yervox ( Yea the wrong version of Slayers_Boxer)

oG)sMaCkEr
Play.sMaCkEr
SoL.sMaCkEr
CkG-sMaCkEr
rSk.sMaCkEr
vG.TaNkLovEr @ east
hOpe[fOu]
Fly[jOin]
AstraBoy
iG.sMacker
iG.Liz
Lisbet

and many more :p
REDBLUEGREEN
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Germany1904 Posts
December 10 2008 16:51 GMT
#184
obstacle
venerea
f1st
token
sheep
Qi
mArCo
REDBLUEGREEN

d(O.o)a
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada5066 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-10 17:25:31
December 10 2008 17:25 GMT
#185
Every name you can think of. - every name

+ Show Spoiler +
that dash is a minus
Hi.
AdamBanks
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada996 Posts
December 10 2008 17:26 GMT
#186
AdamBanks
Intothefray
prettyboyfloyd-
greasybox[kfc]
~Status_28~
TheHipHippo
Bad_Yellow
AbbaZabba
wannabe[xp]
status~sage

clan id's i've forgotten: [cf] mmm~ [uakta] ~gunz ect
I wrote a song once.
Cloud
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Sexico5880 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-10 17:36:58
December 10 2008 17:33 GMT
#187
BlueLaguna and FrodoBag a looong time ago on East.

Oh and CBP_Laguna someday on pgtour lol
BlueLaguna on West, msg for game.
infinity21 *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada6683 Posts
December 10 2008 17:34 GMT
#188
just infinity21 excluding my real name when I'm playing vs my irl friends
Official Entusman #21
jeddus
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
United States832 Posts
December 10 2008 17:35 GMT
#189
jeddus
jeddus[BBQ]
oops.HIV
AIDSisNoJoke
ISimplyWalkIntoMordor
sexymuppet
sex appeal
cgrinker
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States3824 Posts
December 10 2008 17:46 GMT
#190
Skillzthatkillz (early high school aka)
De_faultPlay (some time)
Redonkeykong
NinjaLewtinRL
NinjaLewtatTL
Fzero
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States1503 Posts
December 10 2008 17:58 GMT
#191
Fzero, usually with some distinguishing random letters/symbols since the name is usually not available.

[cF]Fzero
etc
etc
etc

In every game for the last 12~ years.
Never give up on something that you can't go a day without thinking about.
Infundibulum
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States2552 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-10 18:03:20
December 10 2008 18:03 GMT
#192
haha funny thread. here's the ones i remember

FD-Acco, acco[uC].. other ones
Accozier
pond
Infundibulum
Fargus
Yadnus
Olduvai
MagicHat
various clan shit
LoL NA: MothLite == Steam: p0nd
LonelyIslands
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Canada590 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-10 18:07:51
December 10 2008 18:06 GMT
#193
On December 10 2008 22:30 GiTM.Dante wrote:
Butcher~Oly (Still alive on East, First Bnet Name) It's also how I met EOA, we used the same channel.
{LTK}Spyder - License to Kill (2000 - 2002) My fifth name I used until it got hacked.
{LTK}Hawke - License to Kill (2000 - 2002) My second name when I was promoted to E4 division.
{LTK}Eagle - License to Kill (2000 - 2002) My third name when I lead the IA5 division.
{LTK}Chobo - License to Kill (2000 - 2002) My fourth name when I lost my Eagle name.
{LTK}ArchAngel (Still alive, yay) - License to Kill (2000 - 2002) The last name I had in the clan.
{LTK}BlueDragon - License to Kill (2000 - 2002) / My first name when I joined.
(2xX)Makaveli (Still alive too!) - I joined 2xX (Double X) because I wanted to be in a decent warring clan.
CBK-Tupac - CBK (Cold Blooded Killers) was a stepping stone, before I reached 2xX.
AA^SaInT^AA - Arch Angels, used channel "Heaven" back when there were no clan/op channels.
]-[a']['e~SaInT - HaTe was mostly a mIRC warring clan, my ISP shut me down for scanning wingates while in here.
Canada^]{oG - I really can't remember what KoG stood for, it was another warring clan that didn't last too long.
eLiTe`Canad^KoG - Elite was the gaming division, where people focused more on gaming than loading bots/
SoL|ArchAngel - Soldiers of Light, when LTK lost its leaders for a month or two most of us joined SoL.
SoK|ArchAngel - Sons of Korhal, same as above, only it lasted when LTK was brought back together because people didn't agree with how it was run.
VsT_NeFuRiOuS - VsT has no meaning, I joined them when the servers were divided to USeast/west instead of all just being on Exodus.battle.net
VsT_NeF_OnE - A division I was in, mostly because VsT_CrAzY_OnE asked me to join. Crazy was shot and killed during a driveby in front of a club. His name was Justin Richardson if you wana look the article up.
Phi)Trance - Philosophers, I joined because my old friend hF.14-Protoss was leading it. I knew him from when I was in VsT.
Phi)Molson - Same deal, I used this name before Trance. I switched to Trance when I became the leader of Phi because Protoss' house got pwned by a hurricane.
xeL)n.Molson - Awesome people in this clan, the other Trance is pretty baller.
FN_Trance - From Now, this was created when Protoss' came back and went crazy with how we ran the team.
FN_Techno - I used this because my PGT admin name was techno it made things easier for people.
FN_Smurf - I made this name and used it while I was working on the website for From Now, I'm not really sure why.
[PGT]Techno - PGT Forum admin.
GiTM.maideN - Gosu in the Makeing - My first name when I joined GiTM.
GiTM.Atlantic - Second...
GiTM.Apostle - Third...
GiTM.Dante - Fourth....
GiTM.Trance - Fifth... Chill use to love removing/adding me to friends list all the time.
pGs.maideN - Perfection, Greatness, Skill. Lame name I know, but this was created to compete in WSCL which we never did.
pGs.Canadian - National pride!
hF.99-Canada - Hasu Force - Old name, I joined these guys after I left VsT and before I joined eF.
e[F.99]YellOw - Elite Force - Between VsT and hF.
Pan[EOA] - Empire of Athena - We used channel Olympus forever, some of these members are still around today but use different names. EOA was a baller clan for its time, everyone was awesome.
Punkzerg(DL) - Dark Legion - I just wanted a place on east where I could game when I came over from west.
Budweiser(DL) - My punkzerg name died.
sMi.Trance - sMi is badass and the people are awesome, too bad I don't think they all like me lol.
sMi.Sm0ke - I used this the second time I joined, Trance was the first.
3D.Trance - Danger, Death, Destruction - Loved the members in 3D, Androide, Black, u3, Demich, Topick, they all were super nice.
3D.Canuck - I used this on ICCup one season I think.
aerO.Trance - I joined aerO when I came active again in BW, I left because the skill level wasnt very high but they were good people none the less.
aerO.Canuck - I used this as a ICCup alias.
Samsung[NeoN] - NeoN has some awesome people too, Clade and Arete.
ErOs_BeacoN - ErOs is a korean team, not sure where they rank, I just know everyone seems to be willing to game.
sOrii(OD) - Overdosed - My name a long time ago when I joined because a friend named Borii joined too.
Green(OD) - I think this was even before the above time.
rS.Josh - RSports - I was going to work on the website for them and hosted some stuff when they were in transition.
BeacOn.ReV - ReV was awesome because the old leader was cool, Duduk was always around talking about his donkey wheel powered internet and psyCrowe was always complaining about something. Fun times.
uC.BeacoN - Uncontended? I joined here because of Duduk and psyCrowe too.
Get.Arkanoide - This was a long time ago, people were good, just didnt jive with my time schedule.

I'm sure I'm missing some. These are spread out from 1997 (Diablo 1) - Present


Soo.. apparently I get some messages because people didn't believe they were all me. :S It\s the Life and Times of GiTM.Dante.

PS: My memory rox0rz.
My heart and my mind will carry my body when my limbs are too weak
QuietIdiot
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
7004 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-10 18:19:50
December 10 2008 18:19 GMT
#194
sdfsdhga nvm
Kacas
Profile Joined July 2003
Brazil3143 Posts
December 10 2008 18:23 GMT
#195
AvG.Kacas
kk.Kk´z
Kim_HannaH
iluvbolinha

and some other (Clan Tag) Kacas.
I Love Hyori Lee =* icq: 41760400 / msn: kayen_chn at hotm
Little-Chimp
Profile Joined February 2008
Canada951 Posts
December 10 2008 18:27 GMT
#196
little-chimp
garbagemonkey
lonelychimp
dogsauce
mr.keets
kurtanglehooray
jerryseinfeld

That's all I can remember.
Boblion
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
France8043 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-10 18:42:12
December 10 2008 18:41 GMT
#197
ahahah i will reveal my smurfs ( they are mostly for Ums / fun play ).

Europe:
boblion

smurfes:
Calme
Reaver]N[exus ( a fake but a friend in ]N[exus said me to make an aka to play together xD )

US East:
Boblion
no.9)boblion ( i left clan and it died because leader was an hacker -.- )
Jinx[boblion] ( noob clan who died too )

smurfes:
Tigrou
Gargantua
ROLFmeNoOB


US West ( i almost never play here )
FrogFTW
boblion

fuck all those elitists brb watching streams of elite players.
BlasiuS
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States2405 Posts
December 10 2008 19:37 GMT
#198
oldest to newest:

(these are all from way back when, like 2000-2002)
FireBatFrank
SiegeTankSteve
DropShipDave
MedicMary
MontyMarine
HarryHydralisk
ZaphodZergling

(these are when i started backup again after college, 2007-present)
St_Blasius
ImproveSpeed
AviD
Defended (terran acct)
Burrowed (zerg acct)
Energized (toss acct)
bbydhyonchord (+bonus points if you get the reference here)
CantStopBumRush
BlasiuS (current)
next week on Everybody Loves HypnoToad:
3 Lions
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States3705 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-10 19:52:11
December 10 2008 19:51 GMT
#199
3 Lions
3Lions
DaBonjwa
Marschall
Baatar
WinRawr
Lemonwalrus
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States5465 Posts
December 10 2008 19:58 GMT
#200
Lemonwalrus
Art.walrus

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 164
NeuroSwarm 42
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 480
Bale 54
League of Legends
Doublelift4678
Other Games
summit1g9068
JimRising 546
ViBE213
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick649
BasetradeTV182
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 106
• Light_VIP 15
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1120
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 27m
Patches Events
13h 27m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 27m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 27m
OSC
21h 27m
OSC
1d 10h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.