• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:06
CEST 12:06
KST 19:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6670 users

[Photos/Video] MSL Selection Night Photoshoots 1/2 - Page 5

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
riptide
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
5673 Posts
June 24 2010 23:15 GMT
#81
SEA! Sea so awesome! Thanks for the coverage, Nevergg.
AdministratorSKT T1 | Masters of the Universe
GenesisX
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada4267 Posts
June 24 2010 23:19 GMT
#82
Yay Jaedong! He needs another player to take his burden of SPL
133 221 333 123 111
mcht
Profile Joined December 2009
Germany201 Posts
June 24 2010 23:26 GMT
#83
they should at least know Yo My Brother! ;D
thanks for the vids, nevergg fighting!
FastEddieV
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States614 Posts
June 24 2010 23:32 GMT
#84
Imagine Hyungjoon at an MSL/OSL selection ceremony... that'd be a fun sight to sea.

I thought sea was going on and on and on but hey it's MSL, MBC Game Hero team icon sea, let him say whatever he wants to say. He was pretty funny, anyway. Big props to Hiya for the Rain ceremony. It's like since FBH isn't around anymore people have forgotten how to do one. Well done.
platinum? more like leaf
Rio
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Vietnam598 Posts
June 24 2010 23:32 GMT
#85
Sea vs Great will be epic again
What ever ---------------------------------------------------™
Shiladie
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada1631 Posts
June 24 2010 23:36 GMT
#86
awesome as always nevergg, @work right now so I can't see the vids, but I'll watch it when I get home.
No crazy suits/tux's, I always hope for that for the group selections.
asthfans
Profile Joined March 2010
Thailand61 Posts
June 24 2010 23:47 GMT
#87
Bisu's "Teamliquid" was funny
Thanks for thi.
Bisu, Sea, Baby, Speed, Zero&Soulkey fangirl
jgju
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States454 Posts
June 24 2010 23:58 GMT
#88
Violet loves him some dunkin' ring cake

thanks for the awesome photos/video yo!
"For you biting zealots, here's a quote" - Lauryn Hill
Cambium
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States16368 Posts
June 25 2010 00:01 GMT
#89
OMG, the videos are awesome.

Thanks so much!
When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
dan_dark
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Peru127 Posts
June 25 2010 00:13 GMT
#90
WOW great work :D
BW will never die
ZiZi Yo
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands102 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-25 01:00:45
June 25 2010 00:16 GMT
#91
Awww, thanks for Bisu's & Flash's photoshoots NeverGG, but especially for Bisu's (and Flash's) lol. It's always appreciated! ^__^
+ Show Spoiler +
I'm waiting for fOrGG, SkyHigh and HiyA's also ... if there are ones XD



On June 25 2010 07:44 NeverGG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2010 07:09 unionbank wrote:
did u ask violet for a flower coz i think i saw you


Yeah I was sitting on the floor next to the girl giving them out. When he got his I said 'Jungho?' and held out my hand. He smiled and gave me a rose. I really like fresh flowers, but I never get any ;_;


Lol, I don't know why, but that reminds me of when + Show Spoiler +
Korean shorttrack speedskating men team (and J.R. Celski from Team USA) threw their winners bouquets at us, but unfortunately we end up catching the women ones instead.. apparently, men didn't know their strength, lol. We were so sad, hahah..so yeah, I would kill for a flower like Violet's (even if it's not fresh), just because it's from a man! lol



PS: Just saw the videos:
1. I think I just fall for Violet...^-^;;;;
1. Wow, Flash's "fighting" messages are so lively, I love them (as well as JD grumpy one XD)
2. Awwww, Bisu's "Hallo" is cutest thing I ever heard in ml. So cute.. I know Midas is also cute and all, but Busuuuu.. ♡♡♡

Once again, thank you so so so much, NeverGG!!! <3456789
Too many "#1 김택용 fanboys" ¬_¬ // "난 그냥 메가가 아니에요" XD // CellaWeRRa, the hamburgerrist~~~
Shatter
Profile Joined October 2009
United States1401 Posts
June 25 2010 00:18 GMT
#92
omg thanks so much for these. Great to see the players talking to the TL community.
NeverGG *
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom5399 Posts
June 25 2010 01:03 GMT
#93
On June 25 2010 08:36 Shiladie wrote:
awesome as always nevergg, @work right now so I can't see the vids, but I'll watch it when I get home.
No crazy suits/tux's, I always hope for that for the group selections.


I miss all the dressing up they used to do for OSL selection night. It's been pretty dull since it stopped a couple of seasons ago. I mainly use the event to practice my 'awkward stage setting' and 'boothgirls' photography these days :/
우리 행운의 모양은 여러개지만 행복의 모양은 하나
chongu
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Malaysia2606 Posts
June 25 2010 01:12 GMT
#94
HAHahaha, you got everyone to say they love teamliquid!! ahhh, anything with Bisu in it is a rarity these days
SC2 is to BW, what coke is to wine.
blahman3344
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States2015 Posts
June 25 2010 01:21 GMT
#95
Thanks NeverGG! I loved the videos =DD

You've really out-done yourself this time ^^
I like haikus and / I can not lie. You other / brothers can't deny
remag
Profile Joined August 2009
Germany354 Posts
June 25 2010 01:43 GMT
#96
Awesome Videos stuff like that is always awesome
XiaoJoyce-
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
China2908 Posts
June 25 2010 01:50 GMT
#97
I reccommand people to watch Sea video! ahahahaaha~

His instant !@#$%^& before collecting his thoughts is very EPIC.
When I saw it I go !? for a second or half a second before I collect back myself and laugh kekeke.
Pew! Pew! Chitty Chitty Bang Bang!
bjornkavist
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada1235 Posts
June 25 2010 01:50 GMT
#98
Aha this is great, I love Sea!
https://soundcloud.com/bbols
]343[
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States10328 Posts
June 25 2010 01:54 GMT
#99
ahaha awesome. thanks nevergg!
Writer
InTheFade
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1721 Posts
June 25 2010 01:58 GMT
#100
I'm beginning to think Jaedong doesn't like us very much at all

Maybe he had someone translate the LR thread for the MSL finals for him X_X
But then he couldn't say no to NeverGG
... Knowmsayin'?
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings38
CranKy Ducklings SOOP17
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 174
ByuN 12
SHIN 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 10177
Rain 3264
soO 599
Stork 415
Soulkey 382
BeSt 358
Soma 346
Rush 288
firebathero 227
Britney 192
[ Show more ]
Barracks 120
Sexy 58
Shinee 55
Mind 47
FanTaSy 43
Killer 33
Sharp 26
Shine 21
HiyA 21
sorry 21
Sacsri 17
Hm[arnc] 16
hero 14
Terrorterran 13
yabsab 12
zelot 10
Noble 8
scan(afreeca) 3
Dota 2
Gorgc6067
League of Legends
JimRising 430
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King106
Other Games
gofns38934
singsing1257
Pyrionflax211
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV228
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 61
• Sammyuel 45
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV214
League of Legends
• Jankos3384
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
4h 55m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 55m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 55m
OSC
12h 55m
OSC
1d 1h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.