![[image loading]](http://www.teamliquid.net/staff/NeverGG/mslselec/bisu02.jpg)
![[image loading]](http://www.jpjuegos.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/windowslivewriterpersonajesdepelculasovidarealparecidosal-a70austin-powers1.jpg)
| Forum Index > BW General |
|
pR0gR4m3R
Spain1446 Posts
![]() ![]() | ||
|
Rio
Vietnam598 Posts
| ||
|
Kimaker
United States2131 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Aesop
Hungary11305 Posts
| ||
|
Taekwon
United States8155 Posts
| ||
|
zZygote
Canada898 Posts
| ||
|
myopia
United States2928 Posts
| ||
|
unionbank
Australia666 Posts
| ||
|
Cauld
United States350 Posts
It's great to get any interviews/coverage from foreign SC at all, but to get pictures and videos from live events is amazing! Keep it up! | ||
|
Tekin
2711 Posts
| ||
|
ZooG
Sweden618 Posts
![]() | ||
|
LunarDestiny
United States4177 Posts
| ||
|
thopol
Japan4560 Posts
The videos are very funny. Violet is a serious pimp. | ||
|
NeverGG
United Kingdom5399 Posts
On June 25 2010 07:09 unionbank wrote: did u ask violet for a flower coz i think i saw you Yeah I was sitting on the floor next to the girl giving them out. When he got his I said 'Jungho?' and held out my hand. He smiled and gave me a rose. I really like fresh flowers, but I never get any ;_; | ||
|
Seion
United States45 Posts
| ||
|
NeverGG
United Kingdom5399 Posts
On June 25 2010 05:12 pR0gR4m3R wrote: haahahaha, Bisu really had a haircut that reminds me of... ![]() ![]() I lol'd. I told Flash his new hair looks 'very pretty.' Luckily he took it as a compliment. | ||
|
kOre
Canada3642 Posts
You're so lucky getting these photoshoots ENVYYYYYYYYYYYYYY lol | ||
|
emucxg
Finland4559 Posts
| ||
|
DorF
Sweden961 Posts
than you NeverGG ! Flash , Midas and Bisu sooo cute :3 Jaedong grumpy lol Violet and sea are ballers ![]() | ||
|
Piste
6184 Posts
thanks nevergg. | ||
| ||
|
|
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
OSC
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
Online Event
Korean StarCraft League
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
BSL Open Qualifier
Sparkling Tuna Cup
|
|
|