• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:00
CEST 14:00
KST 21:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8003 users

[Photos/Video] MSL Selection Night Photoshoots 1/2

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
NeverGG *
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom5399 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-24 18:12:37
June 24 2010 16:20 GMT
#1


[image loading]


Notes:


Sorry guys, but I'm having big problems with editing. So I'll be posting the rest of the photos over the weekend in part two. For now I hope you can enjoy the photoshoots from Bisu, Midas, FlaSh, and Violet. Some of them are pretty crazily edited, but I was just messing around.

Violet and Bisu both got cakes from Teamliquid. I also got video messages from Violet, Bisu, Sea, Jaedong (Who was adorably grumpy.) Midas, and FlaSh. There are also quite a lot of outtakes

Photoshoots:

[image loading]


More behind the spoiler:

+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


Videos:

Almost everyone spoke some English though. We have some really cute TL shout-outs this time.

Thanks to OpticalShot for the translations;

Translations here! (these weren't too hard, and it's basically what you expect)
*edit: and thanks NeverGG for the pics+vids!


- Violet Outtake #1
V: Hello, my name is Woo Jung Ho (Violet) ... lol
N: Korean's OK
V: Thanks for the gift and all the support from overseas! Teamliquid fighting!

- Violet Outtake #2
V: Hello, hello, hello~ [do I have to do it] from beginning to end [again]?
N: Hahaha- um, hello, my name is Woo Jung Ho, dadadada, one more time, ok?

- Violet's Message to Teamliquid
V: Hello, my name is Woo Jung Ho. Nice to meet you. Again thanks for the gift. I greatly appreciate all the foreign support and thank you again. Teamliquid thank you. Fighting!

- Bisu's Message to Teamliquid
B: Hello... Hello~ My name is Kim Taek Yong. Yeah... yeah. Now that the [individual] league is on its way, I will prepare my best [for the games] to achieve good results. So keep cheering for me. (pause) What? Fighting!

- Bisu: I Love Teamliquid!
B: I lub. Team liqued.

- Sea's Message to Teamliquid.
S: Hi. @#$@#%!! um Hello! This is Yeom Bo Sung (Sea). To everyone from Teamliquid, thank you for your support for myself and other people (progamers) as well. I hope to achieve good results to repay your support. Thank you. Thank you (second time in English, lol).

- Flash's Message to Teamliquid.
F: Hello, this is Lee Young Ho from KT Rolster. Today is the MSL Group Selection Day, and as the reigning champion and #1 seed, I will try to make the groups in such a way that I can produce a very entertaining opening game. Thank you, and (I can't get a hold of the next part). Fighting!

- Flash: I love you Teamliquid!
F: I lubuyoo Team Lequed. Fighting!

- Midas Outtake #1
M: Uh, question? Uhhh... what do I say?!
N: [Say] hello, and dadadada...
M: Hello.

- Midas Outtake #2
M: Hello, this is progamer Jun Sang Wook (Midas). Today is Bigfile MSL Group Selection Day. This season, again (and cut off here)

- Midas' Message to Teamliquid
M: This is progamer Jun Sang Wook. Today is Bigfile MSL Group Selection Day. This season I'm preparing a lot and I'm hoping to win it. Keep cheering for me! Thank you.

- Midas: I love Teamliquid?
M: I lov team liquidu?!

- Jaedong's Message to Teamliquid.
J: Hello, ... hello. This is Lee Jae Dong (Jaedong). I'm always thankful for the fans overseas. I'll try my best to show you good games in the Bigfile MSL. (Something mumble...) I will produce better games than last season.

- Jaedong: I love Teamliquid (Grumpy)
J: I love Team Liquid. Fighting!



More behind the spoiler:

+ Show Spoiler +



























우리 행운의 모양은 여러개지만 행복의 모양은 하나
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
June 24 2010 16:23 GMT
#2
I like these photos, NeverGG--thanks!
Midas is so damn cute :3
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
KiLL_ORdeR
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States1518 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-24 16:36:14
June 24 2010 16:30 GMT
#3
Dunkin Ring Cake ROFL!!!!!

seriously though thanks for the pics, but why so much Bisu? Not enough FlaSh imo. The dunkin ring cakes really got me though.

EDIT: Just noticed all of the spoiler videos, those are really funny, and JaeDong does look mad grumpy. Flash looks really happy, and violet was just straight hilarious. Bisu was pretty good too, what did they all say?

Thanks NeverGG
In order to move forward, we must rid ourselves of that which holds us back. Check out my stream and give me tips! twitch.tv/intotheskyy
Xxio
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada5565 Posts
June 24 2010 16:30 GMT
#4
This is amazing! Thank you so much <3

I'm so happy that Bisu got a cake haha
KTY
smekz
Profile Joined April 2010
Portugal503 Posts
June 24 2010 16:31 GMT
#5
thx a lot!!!!!

so funny haha
Therick
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Norway324 Posts
June 24 2010 16:33 GMT
#6
hahah, loving the "I love teamliquid"

That was great
Lift. Laugh. Love. <3
Kerotan
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
England2111 Posts
June 24 2010 16:34 GMT
#7
Midas is such a cutie, I'm so glad he isn't in SKT1 anymore, he gets way more face time and game time.

Thanks for the photos.
Nerdette // External revolution - Internal revolution // Fabulous // I raise my hands to heaven of curiosity // I don't know what to ask for // What has it got for me? // Kerribear
FoBuLouS
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States570 Posts
June 24 2010 16:35 GMT
#8
THANKS so much! I loved the videos
Cpadolf
Profile Joined August 2009
Sweden1199 Posts
June 24 2010 16:36 GMT
#9
Midas is almost too adorable sometimes

Fantastic work, I very much look forward to the rest!
-Genome-
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia156 Posts
June 24 2010 16:39 GMT
#10
Sooo, do they have any idea who we are? I wouldn't have thought they'd care about some western site, even if it was the biggest. What's with Bisu being so shy? And Jaedong doesn't look like he appreciates having words put in his mouth lol.
Cpadolf
Profile Joined August 2009
Sweden1199 Posts
June 24 2010 16:41 GMT
#11
On June 25 2010 01:39 -Genome- wrote:
What's with Bisu being so shy?


He's just pretty socially awkward in general.
sYz-Adrenaline
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States1850 Posts
June 24 2010 16:43 GMT
#12
yay i love the I love Teamliquid vids

Thanks for sharing~
Can you feel the rush?
FlopTurnReaver
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Switzerland1980 Posts
June 24 2010 16:48 GMT
#13
Aaaah you're so awesome!!
Great stuff as always. Someone please translate!!

Jaedong = grumpy edition of a progamer
Check out @MapOfTheMonth on Twitter and under http://bit.ly/motmorg
mOnion
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States5660 Posts
June 24 2010 16:51 GMT
#14
wow this is amazing ty so much!
☆★☆ 7486!!! Join the Ban mOnion Anti-Trolling Initiative! - Caller | "on a scale of machine to 10, how bad is that Zerg?" - LZgamer | you are the new tl.net bonjwa monion, congrats - Rekrul | "Cheeseburgers dynamite lilacs" - Chill
TurbulentTurtle
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada230 Posts
June 24 2010 16:53 GMT
#15
On June 25 2010 01:39 -Genome- wrote:
Sooo, do they have any idea who we are? I wouldn't have thought they'd care about some western site, even if it was the biggest.

It's good PR to pretend to give two shits about some random demographic that supports you.
If you were a celebrity, and a reporter was like, oh hey there's a 12 person Tunisian fanclub that supports you, what words do you have to say to these wonderful folks? You wouldn't be like, "yeah! Eat this, eat that! I hate Tunisia! IDGAF!" You're much better off going like, oh yeah hey, cool stuff man! I love all my fans!
dukethegold
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada5645 Posts
June 24 2010 16:54 GMT
#16
Somebody translate!!! Pleaseeee

Thank you, NeverGG! You are incredible!
Phearlock
Profile Joined December 2007
Norway400 Posts
June 24 2010 16:55 GMT
#17
Omg they all so cuuuute xD

OhwaitI'maguy. Whatever THEY'RE SO CUTE OMG <3
Thanks so much for the pics & vids never ^^
Plexa
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Aotearoa39261 Posts
June 24 2010 16:56 GMT
#18
On June 25 2010 01:53 TurbulentTurtle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2010 01:39 -Genome- wrote:
Sooo, do they have any idea who we are? I wouldn't have thought they'd care about some western site, even if it was the biggest.

It's good PR to pretend to give two shits about some random demographic that supports you.
If you were a celebrity, and a reporter was like, oh hey there's a 12 person Tunisian fanclub that supports you, what words do you have to say to these wonderful folks? You wouldn't be like, "yeah! Eat this, eat that! I hate Tunisia! IDGAF!" You're much better off going like, oh yeah hey, cool stuff man! I love all my fans!

Yes, they do know who we are: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=96705
Administrator~ Spirit will set you free ~
Divine[aX]
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada161 Posts
June 24 2010 16:56 GMT
#19
Midas: I love TeamLiquid??

nicely done
Zurles
Profile Joined February 2009
United Kingdom1659 Posts
June 24 2010 16:57 GMT
#20
Omg they're all giant pansies and wimps!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs ByuNLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings182
SHIN 123
CranKy Ducklings SOOP46
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 356
ByuN 305
SHIN 123
Railgan 31
MindelVK 28
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 75844
Calm 10637
Rain 2510
Bisu 1404
FanTaSy 876
soO 594
Stork 435
Shuttle 349
Soulkey 320
Rush 259
[ Show more ]
Soma 225
firebathero 204
Snow 166
Last 151
Light 99
Mind 80
Pusan 68
ToSsGirL 55
Sea.KH 47
Trap 38
Bale 37
Mong 33
hero 32
Hm[arnc] 32
Sharp 32
Killer 31
Free 22
Aegong 20
sorry 19
Sexy 17
zelot 17
yabsab 16
Shine 15
HiyA 12
Sacsri 10
IntoTheRainbow 8
Noble 8
scan(afreeca) 8
Dota 2
Gorgc7596
Dendi406
League of Legends
Reynor98
Counter-Strike
x6flipin267
fl0m64
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King95
Other Games
gofns35832
singsing2145
byalli542
B2W.Neo490
Pyrionflax242
ToD114
Chillindude11
Trikslyr1
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV233
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 88
• Gemini_19 15
• Dystopia_ 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV521
League of Legends
• Jankos3306
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1046
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
3h
BSL Open Qualifier
7h
BSL Open Qualifier
7h
OSC
11h
Replay Cast
11h
OSC
1d
WardiTV Weekly
1d 23h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.