• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:05
CEST 12:05
KST 19:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12456 users

Awesome/confusing BM - Page 11

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 22 Next All
njAl
Profile Joined July 2010
Norway156 Posts
July 20 2010 14:40 GMT
#201
I had some guy accuse me of hacking because my overlords where so fasts.

I said omg, its an upgrade.

He goes "no way, overlords cannot move that fast".
=^.^=
des
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States507 Posts
July 21 2010 13:56 GMT
#202
I had some guy accuse me of hacking because my overlords where so fat.

I said omg, its an upgrade.

He goes "no way, overlords cannot be that fat".
my larvae bring all the zerg to the yard
Zoler
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Sweden6339 Posts
July 21 2010 13:59 GMT
#203
On July 21 2010 22:56 des wrote:
I had some guy accuse me of hacking because my overlords where so fat.

I said omg, its an upgrade.

He goes "no way, overlords cannot be that fat".


LOLOL
Lim Yo Hwan forever!
Sgtcoke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden6 Posts
August 03 2010 00:49 GMT
#204
Don't know if you have heard this one but....

"IdrA: has left the game!"
SilverPotato
Profile Joined July 2010
United States560 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-03 19:57:45
August 03 2010 19:57 GMT
#205
TvP

He had stalkers I had banshees w/ cloak... no observers to be seen... I went and blew up his nexus resulting in:

"WOW YOUR BE GAYER!"

I lol'd
"The ability to learn faster than your competitors may be the only sustainable competitive advantage." ~Arie de Geus
iCDNME
Profile Joined July 2010
Australia25 Posts
August 04 2010 07:29 GMT
#206
I was playing this close match which pinnacled in my m&m army versus his m&m army.
It was obviously the decider and when I pulled ahead he started lifting all his buildings to my base saying "JIHAD JIHAD JIHAD FOR ALLAH"
I see the enemy
mamelouk
Profile Joined April 2010
France135 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-04 09:36:56
August 04 2010 09:35 GMT
#207
...Uniden
Nilrem
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States3684 Posts
August 05 2010 05:55 GMT
#208
In my match, right off the back, i knew this guy was up to no good. He said no rush 15, no attacking till ran out of gas and minerals. So I scouted and to my utter (lack of) surprise, he was proxy gating. Down the line, we wipe the floor with them. At the end is where it gets good.

PrietiestPony: VIRIGIN NERD PLAY TOO MUCH SC2

PrettiestPony: NO HAVE SEXY WITH WOMEN

PrettiestPony PLAY VIDEO GAMES ALL DAY LIKE CHILD

Of course, there was mixing in some pausing and such. Finally, I told him "who's the child, one crying over the game". So he finished with.

PrettiestPony: I NO CRY

I would also like to add that he messaged me right after saying: "get laid once in your life you fucking virigin loser"

And proceeded to ignore me. I would like to add that I outrank him in all ways, he has still played more games then I have. I was sure to keep the replay and screenshots of the rage and all its glory :-)
Meepo Haters gonna Hate. https://twitter.com/KazeNilrem (@KazeNilrem)
nuke_rush
Profile Joined November 2009
Hong Kong126 Posts
August 05 2010 06:01 GMT
#209
lol i obs'd a game between a decent player and a noob who was really arrogant, which was a ZvZ. The noob 9 pooled while the other guy overpooled, and after some seriously horrible play, the noob lost. He said, "I can beat you if you don't rush me.“ I lol'd like crazy and then played a game with him myself, a TvZ which resulted in me doing a valk-dropship build. He then flamed me on IM with some 'go pwn koreans and ruin your life thats all your good for doing was that your stupid build that was insulting i hate you but i dont mean what i say'. all this happened while i had gone for dinner, and when i returned, i was on one hand completely bemused, and on the other hand unbelievably amused.
Battlecruiser operational | still can't decide which team i like
yanmaodao
Profile Joined February 2010
United States430 Posts
August 05 2010 06:11 GMT
#210
nuke_rush, thanks for using the word "bemused" properly! Too many people think it's a synonym for "amused", or that it means "sort of amused"...

[image loading]
Hinduuism
Profile Joined June 2010
United States47 Posts
August 05 2010 06:26 GMT
#211
On August 05 2010 14:55 Nilrem wrote:
In my match, right off the back, i knew this guy was up to no good. He said no rush 15, no attacking till ran out of gas and minerals. So I scouted and to my utter (lack of) surprise, he was proxy gating. Down the line, we wipe the floor with them. At the end is where it gets good.

PrietiestPony: VIRIGIN NERD PLAY TOO MUCH SC2

PrettiestPony: NO HAVE SEXY WITH WOMEN

PrettiestPony PLAY VIDEO GAMES ALL DAY LIKE CHILD

Of course, there was mixing in some pausing and such. Finally, I told him "who's the child, one crying over the game". So he finished with.

PrettiestPony: I NO CRY

I would also like to add that he messaged me right after saying: "get laid once in your life you fucking virigin loser"

And proceeded to ignore me. I would like to add that I outrank him in all ways, he has still played more games then I have. I was sure to keep the replay and screenshots of the rage and all its glory :-)


How in gods name did you take that guy seriously?
He was playing games with you and you took the bait.
Tourist
Profile Joined January 2010
Germany55 Posts
August 05 2010 07:20 GMT
#212
best one i remeber was some polish guy before leaving: "die in pain"
fucking tourists
Navane
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Netherlands2762 Posts
August 05 2010 08:03 GMT
#213
Thank you yanmaodao, for pointing that out. Now I know a new word.
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
August 05 2010 08:25 GMT
#214
On August 05 2010 15:11 yanmaodao wrote:
nuke_rush, thanks for using the word "bemused" properly! Too many people think it's a synonym for "amused", or that it means "sort of amused"...

[image loading]

I like-a you, do you like-a me?

But yes, good catch of word.
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
OhThatDang
Profile Joined August 2004
United States4685 Posts
August 05 2010 10:52 GMT
#215
i gotta feeln the last page in here was all made up for the "lulz"

and wtf who said banshees and stalkers ahah =D wrong thread for your bm =D
troi oi thang map nai!!!
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
August 12 2010 06:40 GMT
#216
"sex sex pussy hair"
Templar.
Profile Joined May 2009
Canada133 Posts
August 12 2010 07:11 GMT
#217
When i use to play d2 when i was like 13 i was trash talking a guy

and i accidentley said

"ya well i fucked our mom"

of course i meant to say your lol.

have had this said to me on diablo 2 as well

"fuck you and the mother the chicken"
alphafuzard
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States1610 Posts
August 12 2010 07:25 GMT
#218
On August 12 2010 15:40 annul wrote:
"sex sex pussy hair"

oh god
more weight
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
August 12 2010 07:36 GMT
#219
"gtg mom"
Pholon
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Netherlands6142 Posts
August 12 2010 08:44 GMT
#220
People get so anal about BBS T_T
Moderator@TLPholon // "I need a third hand to facepalm right now"
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech40
StarCraft: Brood War
Mind 1178
Bisu 822
Horang2 709
Larva 612
Hyuk 560
Leta 205
Sexy 114
Zeus 107
EffOrt 100
PianO 79
[ Show more ]
Mini 78
Soma 76
Pusan 48
ZerO 39
Killer 37
Bale 28
ToSsGirL 25
sorry 25
Hm[arnc] 22
yabsab 19
Trap 9
JulyZerg 7
Noble 5
Dota 2
XcaliburYe429
XaKoH 344
League of Legends
JimRising 337
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1266
Other Games
gofns37230
singsing1375
crisheroes212
OGKoka 177
Mew2King137
ArmadaUGS61
ZerO(Twitch)4
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick599
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream163
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 45
• LUISG 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 6945
• lizZardDota2326
League of Legends
• Jankos1167
• Stunt989
Upcoming Events
Online Event
55m
FEL
5h 55m
AI Arena Tournament
6h 55m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
8h 55m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 55m
INu's Battles
1d 1h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Rush vs Light
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.