• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:34
CEST 01:34
KST 08:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8600 users

Awesome/confusing BM - Page 13

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 22 Next All
Sleight
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
2471 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-30 15:53:48
August 30 2010 15:53 GMT
#241
Just got an awesome one today while playing SC2

Me: "GL"
Him: "No luck if you are terran, so imba."

-A really late reaper gets 1 probe kill and a scout
Him: "So fucking imba."

-He doesn't get warp gate until really late, I've already expanded, I wreck him.
Him: "You are so fucking COMFORTABLE with this race!"
One Love
illu
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada2531 Posts
August 30 2010 16:20 GMT
#242
i remember one of my friend used to type 'bl bs' instead of 'gl hf' after a game started.

bl bs = Bad Luck, Be Sad.
:]
PoopLord
Profile Joined May 2010
537 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-31 15:10:49
August 31 2010 15:10 GMT
#243
Whenever somebody says GL HF to me, I say

"u2
...
...
...

is my fav band"

ZOINKS
VirtualAlex
Profile Joined May 2010
41 Posts
August 31 2010 21:20 GMT
#244
This isn't even SC related but I was playing a fighting game on XBOX live and I beat this guy and he dropped right before he lost (as is common in XBL fighting games) then he sent me note that said

"Lol you are so noob. Learn to play instead of spam projectiles. Enjoy youtube."

It happened like weeks ago, and it still cracks me up. Wtf does that mean?
vOddy
Profile Joined July 2009
Sweden402 Posts
August 31 2010 21:32 GMT
#245
He thought you were recording the game to upload it to Youtube.
"You generate awesomeness. It just flows from you."
ctOph
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada6 Posts
August 31 2010 21:37 GMT
#246
In a ZvZ I denied this guys expansion the entire game. I had a few lings scattered across the map with a pretty decent creep spread, so I could see pretty much every expo besides the top left gold (In blistering sands) everytime he sent a drone, or started a hatch, I forced him to cancel it or killed it. If he brought an army to defend, I'd kill the army and then kill the hatch. All game he couldn't get an expansion. He was super pissed at the end, and it came out something like this:

"YOUR AN ANNOYING MOTHER FUCK YOU KNOW THAT?"
I responded with "Thanks"
"NO YOUR SO FUCKING ANNOYING YOU PIECE OF SHIT"
I then said "Chill bro, just a game"
"I'D FUCKING KICK YOUR ASS IN REAL LIFE YOU FUCKING SHIT"
so I invited him to come down to my place, gave him my country, city, address, postal code.
he then said
"ILL BE THERE IN 2 WEEKS"

That was a few weeks ago, still waiting.
I wonder if he browses these forums? If you do, I'm still waiting.. lmao.
Roe
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Canada6002 Posts
August 31 2010 21:39 GMT
#247
played against a D- guy while I myself was D-. He asked a few times to make sure I was really D- and not some Korean S-class player who made a spoof account to own noobs on. Low and behold I completely demolished him and inevitably much rage ensues. He asks if I'm dislexic, spams D-, and spews some obscenities.

just found this wierd since I really was D- and when he raged he said I don't play like a D-, which I think I do.
Begs
Profile Joined April 2010
United States5 Posts
September 01 2010 19:51 GMT
#248
So I just played a PvP on blist where the opponent went 3gate robo and I went 3gate phoenix (not mass phoenix). after beating him in a skirmish (that he apparently thought he would win) he called me an abuser and at the end a sore winner, here is the chat after the game:

You: Why the bm dude I played 100% legit
Neslos has reconnected.
Neslos: legit
massing phoenix's and kiting
its toss vs toss
get respect kid
learn to micro

So basically: Kiting in PvP... it's not allowed (don't make phoenix either.)
Just two adults getting our stew on.
Pulimuli
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Sweden2766 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-01 21:19:01
September 01 2010 21:16 GMT
#249
On May 16 2010 00:29 Alur wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2010 00:23 Foreplay wrote:
"fuck you im gonna go have sex with my GIRLFRIEND now"

While odd, this line clearly states how he not only has a girlfriend but has sex with her, contrary to you (underlined by girfriend spelled in capital letters), who has no girlfriend because of your apparent superiority in the video game you play. The glaring flaw in this method is the fact that he himself is playing the same video game, and cares about it to a degree where he would mockingly state his future "manly" plans to insult you.


rofl these ones are always hilarious, encountered it in various forms. Also:

"at least i have a life fucking nerd" - checking his acc on iccup and he had like 400 games played ^^

and in SC2, dudes with 50apm crying terran imba
v4nd4l
Profile Joined July 2010
Poland9 Posts
September 02 2010 11:17 GMT
#250
few ragequits with bm:
http://www.imagebanana.com/view/1okkm71k/Screenshot2010081712_03_46.jpg
http://www.imagebanana.com/view/s0uik125/Screenshot2010080122_32_59.jpg
http://www.imagebanana.com/view/sb5a7ri3/Screenshot2010081714_11_57.jpg
http://www.imagebanana.com/view/tuvag9fn/Screenshot2010080315_09_14.jpg

and here my favourite - funny guy who can't speak english...
http://www.imagebanana.com/view/w99sjbsl/Screenshot2010083014_33_02.jpg
...but learned really fast ;D
http://www.imagebanana.com/view/e5g5u2ef/Screenshot2010083015_16_51.jpg
CoWsGoesMoo
Profile Joined June 2010
250 Posts
September 02 2010 12:05 GMT
#251
Even the sc2 bm is lame compared to BW.
vOddy
Profile Joined July 2009
Sweden402 Posts
September 02 2010 12:38 GMT
#252
On September 02 2010 21:05 CoWsGoesMoo wrote:
Even the sc2 bm is lame compared to BW.


I agree.
"You generate awesomeness. It just flows from you."
iSiN
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States1075 Posts
September 02 2010 14:02 GMT
#253
I had one guy call me a faggot right before I left because I had map control with mutas and just out expanded him a ton. I then went on to explain how he could have won the game and where his timing push windows were. Since then I've kind of helped him some while he's been laddering. He was in plat at the time playing a mid level diamond(myself) lol.
Grouty @HoN/PCKJ <--<333 || Jaedong Fan Cafe GFX
ultimateq
Profile Joined January 2010
United States114 Posts
September 02 2010 16:21 GMT
#254
I've had it happen where terran players float all of their structures and scatter around the map and extend the game for 20 minutes for no reason.

As far as chat BM, I haven't experienced that too much.
Three
Profile Joined April 2010
Japan278 Posts
September 02 2010 16:26 GMT
#255
"gg"
mint_julep
Profile Joined October 2009
United States254 Posts
September 03 2010 22:50 GMT
#256
Seecil: "Why does everyone mass stalker?"
Seecil: "Jesus Christ only strat everyone has. Fucking pathetic"
Seecil: ragequit

...

This is after he went one base void ray.

lol

Also he was diamond with a positive win/loss D:
I hope Plexa's sig is right.
moju
Profile Joined May 2010
Ireland5 Posts
September 04 2010 08:37 GMT
#257
I got told mutas were OP, by a terran.
JuddCaster
Profile Joined May 2010
United States45 Posts
September 07 2010 06:41 GMT
#258
The worst thing for me is when I create a game with a title like "ZvT 1v1" and some Protoss comes in, switches to Terran, and switches back to Protoss during the countdown. Or when they don't say gg after I do.
Murderotica
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Vatican City State2594 Posts
September 07 2010 16:45 GMT
#259
On September 01 2010 06:20 VirtualAlex wrote:
This isn't even SC related but I was playing a fighting game on XBOX live and I beat this guy and he dropped right before he lost (as is common in XBL fighting games) then he sent me note that said

"Lol you are so noob. Learn to play instead of spam projectiles. Enjoy youtube."

It happened like weeks ago, and it still cracks me up. Wtf does that mean?

Youtube to learn how to play. Let me guess, Storm/Iceman/Megaman/Iron Man in MvC2?
ǝsnoɥ ssɐlƃ ɐ uı sǝuoʇs ʍoɹɥʇ ʇ,uop || sıʇɹoɟ ɹǝdɯǝs
Murderotica
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Vatican City State2594 Posts
September 07 2010 16:46 GMT
#260
On September 02 2010 21:38 vOddy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2010 21:05 CoWsGoesMoo wrote:
Even the sc2 bm is lame compared to BW.


I agree.

QFT. All you SC2 people posting here, make your own thread in your own section. There is a reason I minimized the entire SC2 window.
ǝsnoɥ ssɐlƃ ɐ uı sǝuoʇs ʍoɹɥʇ ʇ,uop || sıʇɹoɟ ɹǝdɯǝs
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft435
ViBE119
Nina 117
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13875
firebathero 110
Hyuk 49
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm156
febbydoto81
League of Legends
Doublelift4434
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King71
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5149
Other Games
summit1g8766
FrodaN2219
JimRising 443
mouzStarbuck377
KnowMe220
ArmadaUGS85
Trikslyr18
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1143
BasetradeTV183
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream92
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 108
• musti20045 31
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 26m
INu's Battles
12h 26m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
15h 26m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 26m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 26m
Replay Cast
23h 26m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 10h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 11h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.