• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:34
CEST 04:34
KST 11:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9572 users

[Interview] Hana MSL Ro8 Day 2 Winners - Page 2

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
StylishVODs
Profile Joined December 2005
Sweden5331 Posts
May 06 2010 12:44 GMT
#21
Have not read it yet but the result isn't covered by the spoilertag as far as I can tell if you ment for it..
According to Reach, he is the fastest learner he has ever seen. He start bw only like 2/3 years ago. Infact, his bw history knowledge is so limited, he didn't even know what the map Guillotine was.
Random()
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
Kyrgyz Republic1462 Posts
May 06 2010 12:44 GMT
#22
Hmm so what exactly did Stork say? I missed that.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
May 06 2010 12:46 GMT
#23
On May 06 2010 21:34 SuperArc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2010 21:29 MuffinDude wrote:
On May 06 2010 21:23 SuperArc wrote:
If Stork causes Flash to burn out I'll seriously hate him for life.

Wtf, Stork never had to play in Pl and two bo5s in a row.

2008
On May 06 2010 21:24 KlaCkoN wrote:
I really hope flash was just being polite. He already is the best player in PL by far, Stork should be happy if he has half of Flash's wins by the end of R5 =p
Imo Stork came off as someone who wanted to play flash in a match that didn't matter (for flash) being super prepared while flash was saving strats for pure just so that he could go nanana I beat flash nanana.
I really appreciate good manner but I think flash took it too far, he just should have told Stork off.

Stork and flash has a pretty good relationship you know. And stork is flash's senior, so its respect in korea. But not showing up in a match cause you have no genuine interest in it is pretty disrespectful. Its like saying oh, we brought our B team against ace cause its ace.


and uhh when?

Stork's Games

19 games in 1 week.
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
May 06 2010 12:47 GMT
#24
Whoa, SuperArc defending Flash??? What sorcery is this? What's next, Kwanro playing straight up games instead of going for all-ins?
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
Wings
Profile Joined January 2010
United States999 Posts
May 06 2010 12:47 GMT
#25
That was pretty low of Stork to say that... but Stork probably doesn't know the burden that the Child Labor Terran has had to endure in his team

regardless, I'm looking forward to a FUN series tomorrow for Flash.
The probability of Kim Carrier getting all those predictions wrong is similar to the probability Flash loses a TvT. Kim Carrier MUST BE a genius. His only big mistake... STORK.
Keniji
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands2569 Posts
May 06 2010 12:49 GMT
#26
On May 06 2010 21:46 deconduo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2010 21:34 SuperArc wrote:
On May 06 2010 21:29 MuffinDude wrote:
On May 06 2010 21:23 SuperArc wrote:
If Stork causes Flash to burn out I'll seriously hate him for life.

Wtf, Stork never had to play in Pl and two bo5s in a row.

2008
On May 06 2010 21:24 KlaCkoN wrote:
I really hope flash was just being polite. He already is the best player in PL by far, Stork should be happy if he has half of Flash's wins by the end of R5 =p
Imo Stork came off as someone who wanted to play flash in a match that didn't matter (for flash) being super prepared while flash was saving strats for pure just so that he could go nanana I beat flash nanana.
I really appreciate good manner but I think flash took it too far, he just should have told Stork off.

Stork and flash has a pretty good relationship you know. And stork is flash's senior, so its respect in korea. But not showing up in a match cause you have no genuine interest in it is pretty disrespectful. Its like saying oh, we brought our B team against ace cause its ace.


and uhh when?

Stork's Games

19 games in 1 week.


so what? he played alot of games, good for him. But he couldn't have skipped one of those games, since they're all individual leagues.

Well, the only game he could have skipped was the proleague game from 27.10.08.
oh wait.... he didn't appeared there.

so what's your point?

Wings
Profile Joined January 2010
United States999 Posts
May 06 2010 12:49 GMT
#27
On May 06 2010 21:46 deconduo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2010 21:34 SuperArc wrote:
On May 06 2010 21:29 MuffinDude wrote:
On May 06 2010 21:23 SuperArc wrote:
If Stork causes Flash to burn out I'll seriously hate him for life.

Wtf, Stork never had to play in Pl and two bo5s in a row.

2008
On May 06 2010 21:24 KlaCkoN wrote:
I really hope flash was just being polite. He already is the best player in PL by far, Stork should be happy if he has half of Flash's wins by the end of R5 =p
Imo Stork came off as someone who wanted to play flash in a match that didn't matter (for flash) being super prepared while flash was saving strats for pure just so that he could go nanana I beat flash nanana.
I really appreciate good manner but I think flash took it too far, he just should have told Stork off.

Stork and flash has a pretty good relationship you know. And stork is flash's senior, so its respect in korea. But not showing up in a match cause you have no genuine interest in it is pretty disrespectful. Its like saying oh, we brought our B team against ace cause its ace.


and uhh when?

Stork's Games

19 games in 1 week.

I find it amusing how the period you linked contains no PL games... which makes your point thereby invalid.
The probability of Kim Carrier getting all those predictions wrong is similar to the probability Flash loses a TvT. Kim Carrier MUST BE a genius. His only big mistake... STORK.
ShadeR
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Australia7535 Posts
May 06 2010 12:51 GMT
#28
Stork's words will turn Flash into a 90% win monster to a 100% SC GoD
structuralinertia
Profile Joined June 2009
Australia1426 Posts
May 06 2010 12:51 GMT
#29
On May 06 2010 21:41 SuperArc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2010 21:38 structuralinertia wrote:
On May 06 2010 21:34 SuperArc wrote:
On May 06 2010 21:29 MuffinDude wrote:
On May 06 2010 21:23 SuperArc wrote:
If Stork causes Flash to burn out I'll seriously hate him for life.

Wtf, Stork never had to play in Pl and two bo5s in a row.

2008
On May 06 2010 21:24 KlaCkoN wrote:
I really hope flash was just being polite. He already is the best player in PL by far, Stork should be happy if he has half of Flash's wins by the end of R5 =p
Imo Stork came off as someone who wanted to play flash in a match that didn't matter (for flash) being super prepared while flash was saving strats for pure just so that he could go nanana I beat flash nanana.
I really appreciate good manner but I think flash took it too far, he just should have told Stork off.

Stork and flash has a pretty good relationship you know. And stork is flash's senior, so its respect in korea. But not showing up in a match cause you have no genuine interest in it is pretty disrespectful. Its like saying oh, we brought our B team against ace cause its ace.


and uhh when?


well, on 08-10-24 stork played his Bo5 vs Kal, the day after on 08-10-25 he played a Bo3 vs Forgg, the day after that 08-10-26 he played a Bo3 in Gom vs Orion, then a few days later on 08-10-30 he played a Bo5 vs Kal, then 2 days later on 08-11-01 he played his OSL final vs Fanta


Yeah and Khan played a Pl match in between that. But surprise! No Stork in the Pl match. So what's Stork's point?

Give poor Flash a break. He's earned it.


Well I don't know what Stork's point is but I was just trying to show that Stork has had some busy schedules too... Anyway I agree that Flash probably deserved a break, but people shouldnt freak out so much over a little extremely light smack talk from Stork, it's all just a bit of fun, makes SC more interesting IMO
nozaro33
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Taiwan1819 Posts
May 06 2010 12:51 GMT
#30
Stork is probably just disappointed that he didn't get to play Flash. But given that Stork is a hyung, Flash responded that it was all his fault "lacking as a player"
It's funny how the best SC player in the world still thinks he is lacking. No wonder he is that good
#1 Flash / #2 NaDa / #3 Stats fan / KT fan for life
structuralinertia
Profile Joined June 2009
Australia1426 Posts
May 06 2010 12:53 GMT
#31
On May 06 2010 21:49 Wings wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2010 21:46 deconduo wrote:
On May 06 2010 21:34 SuperArc wrote:
On May 06 2010 21:29 MuffinDude wrote:
On May 06 2010 21:23 SuperArc wrote:
If Stork causes Flash to burn out I'll seriously hate him for life.

Wtf, Stork never had to play in Pl and two bo5s in a row.

2008
On May 06 2010 21:24 KlaCkoN wrote:
I really hope flash was just being polite. He already is the best player in PL by far, Stork should be happy if he has half of Flash's wins by the end of R5 =p
Imo Stork came off as someone who wanted to play flash in a match that didn't matter (for flash) being super prepared while flash was saving strats for pure just so that he could go nanana I beat flash nanana.
I really appreciate good manner but I think flash took it too far, he just should have told Stork off.

Stork and flash has a pretty good relationship you know. And stork is flash's senior, so its respect in korea. But not showing up in a match cause you have no genuine interest in it is pretty disrespectful. Its like saying oh, we brought our B team against ace cause its ace.


and uhh when?

Stork's Games

19 games in 1 week.

I find it amusing how the period you linked contains no PL games... which makes your point thereby invalid.

I think he, like me, was just trying to counter the suggestion or implication in an earlier post that Stork hasnt had playing schedules like Flash...
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
May 06 2010 12:56 GMT
#32
On May 06 2010 21:53 structuralinertia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2010 21:49 Wings wrote:
On May 06 2010 21:46 deconduo wrote:
On May 06 2010 21:34 SuperArc wrote:
On May 06 2010 21:29 MuffinDude wrote:
On May 06 2010 21:23 SuperArc wrote:
If Stork causes Flash to burn out I'll seriously hate him for life.

Wtf, Stork never had to play in Pl and two bo5s in a row.

2008
On May 06 2010 21:24 KlaCkoN wrote:
I really hope flash was just being polite. He already is the best player in PL by far, Stork should be happy if he has half of Flash's wins by the end of R5 =p
Imo Stork came off as someone who wanted to play flash in a match that didn't matter (for flash) being super prepared while flash was saving strats for pure just so that he could go nanana I beat flash nanana.
I really appreciate good manner but I think flash took it too far, he just should have told Stork off.

Stork and flash has a pretty good relationship you know. And stork is flash's senior, so its respect in korea. But not showing up in a match cause you have no genuine interest in it is pretty disrespectful. Its like saying oh, we brought our B team against ace cause its ace.


and uhh when?

Stork's Games

19 games in 1 week.

I find it amusing how the period you linked contains no PL games... which makes your point thereby invalid.

I think he, like me, was just trying to counter the suggestion or implication in an earlier post that Stork hasnt had playing schedules like Flash...

The whole argument is about Stork complaining that Flash skipped Proleague when he himself did the very same thing.
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
ZenDeX
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Philippines2916 Posts
May 06 2010 12:57 GMT
#33
Flash, Stork is just jealous of you. Don't listen to him. I hope you just take advices from those whom you trust. Don't let this silver miner get to you.
Keniji
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands2569 Posts
May 06 2010 12:58 GMT
#34
On May 06 2010 21:53 structuralinertia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2010 21:49 Wings wrote:
On May 06 2010 21:46 deconduo wrote:
On May 06 2010 21:34 SuperArc wrote:
On May 06 2010 21:29 MuffinDude wrote:
On May 06 2010 21:23 SuperArc wrote:
If Stork causes Flash to burn out I'll seriously hate him for life.

Wtf, Stork never had to play in Pl and two bo5s in a row.

2008
On May 06 2010 21:24 KlaCkoN wrote:
I really hope flash was just being polite. He already is the best player in PL by far, Stork should be happy if he has half of Flash's wins by the end of R5 =p
Imo Stork came off as someone who wanted to play flash in a match that didn't matter (for flash) being super prepared while flash was saving strats for pure just so that he could go nanana I beat flash nanana.
I really appreciate good manner but I think flash took it too far, he just should have told Stork off.

Stork and flash has a pretty good relationship you know. And stork is flash's senior, so its respect in korea. But not showing up in a match cause you have no genuine interest in it is pretty disrespectful. Its like saying oh, we brought our B team against ace cause its ace.


and uhh when?

Stork's Games

19 games in 1 week.

I find it amusing how the period you linked contains no PL games... which makes your point thereby invalid.

I think he, like me, was just trying to counter the suggestion or implication in an earlier post that Stork hasnt had playing schedules like Flash...


yeah, except your counter doesn't make sense at all. Of course stork had some busy schedule, too. But the point is that he indeed missed a proleague match in this time as well. Which is exactly what he is blaming flash for.
Still, don't get me wrong, I don't think it's a big deal. But your argument is just invalid.
krndandaman
Profile Joined August 2009
Mozambique16569 Posts
May 06 2010 12:59 GMT
#35
--- Nuked ---
samachking
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Bahrain4949 Posts
May 06 2010 12:59 GMT
#36
On May 06 2010 21:23 SuperArc wrote:
If Stork causes Flash to burn out I'll seriously hate him for life.

Wtf, Stork never had to play in Pl and two bo5s in a row.


Pretty tough schedule if you ask me.
"And then Earthlings discovered tools. Suddenly agreeing with friends could be a form of suicide or worse. But agreements went on, not for the sake of common sense, or decency, or self preservation, but for friendliness."
StylishVODs
Profile Joined December 2005
Sweden5331 Posts
May 06 2010 12:59 GMT
#37
On May 06 2010 21:56 Holgerius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2010 21:53 structuralinertia wrote:
On May 06 2010 21:49 Wings wrote:
On May 06 2010 21:46 deconduo wrote:
On May 06 2010 21:34 SuperArc wrote:
On May 06 2010 21:29 MuffinDude wrote:
On May 06 2010 21:23 SuperArc wrote:
If Stork causes Flash to burn out I'll seriously hate him for life.

Wtf, Stork never had to play in Pl and two bo5s in a row.

2008
On May 06 2010 21:24 KlaCkoN wrote:
I really hope flash was just being polite. He already is the best player in PL by far, Stork should be happy if he has half of Flash's wins by the end of R5 =p
Imo Stork came off as someone who wanted to play flash in a match that didn't matter (for flash) being super prepared while flash was saving strats for pure just so that he could go nanana I beat flash nanana.
I really appreciate good manner but I think flash took it too far, he just should have told Stork off.

Stork and flash has a pretty good relationship you know. And stork is flash's senior, so its respect in korea. But not showing up in a match cause you have no genuine interest in it is pretty disrespectful. Its like saying oh, we brought our B team against ace cause its ace.


and uhh when?

Stork's Games

19 games in 1 week.

I find it amusing how the period you linked contains no PL games... which makes your point thereby invalid.

I think he, like me, was just trying to counter the suggestion or implication in an earlier post that Stork hasnt had playing schedules like Flash...

The whole argument is about Stork complaining that Flash skipped Proleague when he himself did the very same thing.


Agreed. I think Stork will explain in his next interview. It'll be alright.
According to Reach, he is the fastest learner he has ever seen. He start bw only like 2/3 years ago. Infact, his bw history knowledge is so limited, he didn't even know what the map Guillotine was.
structuralinertia
Profile Joined June 2009
Australia1426 Posts
May 06 2010 13:00 GMT
#38
On May 06 2010 21:56 Holgerius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2010 21:53 structuralinertia wrote:
On May 06 2010 21:49 Wings wrote:
On May 06 2010 21:46 deconduo wrote:
On May 06 2010 21:34 SuperArc wrote:
On May 06 2010 21:29 MuffinDude wrote:
On May 06 2010 21:23 SuperArc wrote:
If Stork causes Flash to burn out I'll seriously hate him for life.

Wtf, Stork never had to play in Pl and two bo5s in a row.

2008
On May 06 2010 21:24 KlaCkoN wrote:
I really hope flash was just being polite. He already is the best player in PL by far, Stork should be happy if he has half of Flash's wins by the end of R5 =p
Imo Stork came off as someone who wanted to play flash in a match that didn't matter (for flash) being super prepared while flash was saving strats for pure just so that he could go nanana I beat flash nanana.
I really appreciate good manner but I think flash took it too far, he just should have told Stork off.

Stork and flash has a pretty good relationship you know. And stork is flash's senior, so its respect in korea. But not showing up in a match cause you have no genuine interest in it is pretty disrespectful. Its like saying oh, we brought our B team against ace cause its ace.


and uhh when?

Stork's Games

19 games in 1 week.

I find it amusing how the period you linked contains no PL games... which makes your point thereby invalid.

I think he, like me, was just trying to counter the suggestion or implication in an earlier post that Stork hasnt had playing schedules like Flash...

The whole argument is about Stork complaining that Flash skipped Proleague when he himself did the very same thing.

I know but like I said it sounded like some people were implying Stork was lazy so I just wanted to counter that; I agree Stork is a little hypocritical but really it's not that serious, just a bit of very light, barely perceptible smack talk
samachking
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Bahrain4949 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-06 13:02:28
May 06 2010 13:02 GMT
#39
On May 06 2010 21:59 samachking wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2010 21:23 SuperArc wrote:
If Stork causes Flash to burn out I'll seriously hate him for life.

Wtf, Stork never had to play in Pl and two bo5s in a row.


Pretty tough schedule if you ask me.


Oh, that was the MSL finals vs Bisu, and the 3rd place match vs Flash, he also had 2 bo5s back to back in the semis vT too.

People forget that once upon a time Stork was the top PL player in 2007, and khan was a one man team, + he was raping up individual leagues, and he would end up choking in them.

Fuck I quoted myself, I wanted to click edit. Sorry
"And then Earthlings discovered tools. Suddenly agreeing with friends could be a form of suicide or worse. But agreements went on, not for the sake of common sense, or decency, or self preservation, but for friendliness."
SuperArc
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Austria7781 Posts
May 06 2010 13:02 GMT
#40
On May 06 2010 21:47 Holgerius wrote:
Whoa, SuperArc defending Flash??? What sorcery is this? What's next, Kwanro playing straight up games instead of going for all-ins?


It's not the first time I defended Flash. -_-
Snow - future of protoss! :) Nada = baller
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 169
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 568
NaDa 49
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm175
LuMiX0
Other Games
summit1g9903
JimRising 746
WinterStarcraft277
ViBE105
Mew2King84
ArmadaUGS66
Trikslyr51
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1390
BasetradeTV294
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream148
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 113
• davetesta45
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush631
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h 26m
INu's Battles
9h 26m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
12h 26m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 26m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 26m
Replay Cast
20h 26m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 8h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.