• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:43
CEST 07:43
KST 14:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War595.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7179 users

free[gm] highlight reel - Page 5

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-22 04:42:08
March 22 2013 04:41 GMT
#81
On March 22 2013 13:30 jupidar wrote:
I see "Warning: The last post in this thread is over two months old. If you bump this, you better have a good reason", but the video highlight reel of free is no longer on youtube. Can you re-upload? This was one of my favorite BW highlights. Hopefully mods don't get mad at this bump!

I agree, please reupload if possible. I can't see it either, says it's blocked or something ><
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Grobyc
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada18410 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-22 05:55:37
March 22 2013 05:55 GMT
#82
If I reupload to youtube it will just to blocked again due to music copyright violations I would imagine.

I have a local copy on my harddrive still, but I don't really know what I can do with it. Anyone have any ideas?

Sorry guys :/
If you watch Godzilla backwards it's about a benevolent lizard who helps rebuild a city and then moonwalks into the ocean.
NicksonReyes
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Philippines4431 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-22 09:04:27
March 22 2013 06:02 GMT
#83
On March 22 2013 14:55 Grobyc wrote:
If I reupload to youtube it will just to blocked again due to music copyright violations I would imagine.

I have a local copy on my harddrive still, but I don't really know what I can do with it. Anyone have any ideas?

Sorry guys :/

Maybe upload it to mediafire or something.
On March 22 2013 15:10 Grobyc wrote:
kk uploading it to mediafire now. Shouldn't take too long.

edit: http://www.mediafire.com/?0ud06nayqv6q9p5

Thanks!
"Start yo" -FlaSh
Grobyc
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada18410 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-22 06:15:00
March 22 2013 06:10 GMT
#84
kk uploading it to mediafire now. Shouldn't take too long.

edit: http://www.mediafire.com/?0ud06nayqv6q9p5
If you watch Godzilla backwards it's about a benevolent lizard who helps rebuild a city and then moonwalks into the ocean.
Glioburd
Profile Joined April 2008
France1911 Posts
March 22 2013 07:53 GMT
#85
On March 22 2013 15:10 Grobyc wrote:
kk uploading it to mediafire now. Shouldn't take too long.

edit: http://www.mediafire.com/?0ud06nayqv6q9p5

Thank you so much !
"You should hate loosing, but you should never fear defeat." NaDa.
Iplaythings
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Denmark9110 Posts
March 22 2013 08:05 GMT
#86
On March 22 2013 15:10 Grobyc wrote:
kk uploading it to mediafire now. Shouldn't take too long.

edit: http://www.mediafire.com/?0ud06nayqv6q9p5

Appreciated! Downloading now
In the woods, there lurks..
SaetZero
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States855 Posts
March 22 2013 15:28 GMT
#87
huzzah!
Never Forget. #TheRevolutionist
IceCube
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Croatia1403 Posts
March 22 2013 15:52 GMT
#88
I'll watch this for sure and while I watch it I'll mutter silently how OP the protoss race is.
Forever Vulture.. :(
FromShouri
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States862 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-22 16:17:39
March 22 2013 15:53 GMT
#89
and if mediafire takes it down there is always torrents or dropbox =D

Does anyone know the songs played around 12 minutes? Hes fighting upmagic's tanks/vessels on a hill with zealots/goons/arbs. I tried going through the music list at the end but I can't seem to find it, plugged in like 4 bands I wasn't familiar with. Seems like it's a song from one of the more recent pimpest play videos, it played during a clip of tempest vs light where he holds off a bbs with just 1 goon.
Limited Edition, lets do some simple addition, $50 for a T-Shirt is just some ignorant bitch shit.
[sc1f]eonzerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Belgium7176 Posts
March 22 2013 19:14 GMT
#90
good video.u have only this one ? OO
Glioburd
Profile Joined April 2008
France1911 Posts
March 22 2013 23:06 GMT
#91
I uploaded it on Dailymotion, I don't know if it is fast outside France. (link)
If it will be deleted... never mind.
Thank you again for sharing your video again Grobyc
"You should hate loosing, but you should never fear defeat." NaDa.
Grobyc
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada18410 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-23 03:44:33
March 23 2013 03:33 GMT
#92
On March 23 2013 00:53 FromShouri wrote:
and if mediafire takes it down there is always torrents or dropbox =D

Does anyone know the songs played around 12 minutes? Hes fighting upmagic's tanks/vessels on a hill with zealots/goons/arbs. I tried going through the music list at the end but I can't seem to find it, plugged in like 4 bands I wasn't familiar with. Seems like it's a song from one of the more recent pimpest play videos, it played during a clip of tempest vs light where he holds off a bbs with just 1 goon.

Truth be known by Atlas Plug
On March 23 2013 04:14 [sc1f]eonzerg wrote:
good video.u have only this one ? OO

yessir :/
On March 23 2013 08:06 Glioburd wrote:
I uploaded it on Dailymotion, I don't know if it is fast outside France. (link)
If it will be deleted... never mind.
Thank you again for sharing your video again Grobyc

Awesome, thanks a bunch (updated OP!)
If you watch Godzilla backwards it's about a benevolent lizard who helps rebuild a city and then moonwalks into the ocean.
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10397 Posts
March 23 2013 05:52 GMT
#93
Free was so sick... Wish he'd rock SSL ;-;
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 17m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4483
Leta 1788
Bale 49
Shine 43
ZergMaN 19
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm244
League of Legends
JimRising 645
Other Games
summit1g7628
WinterStarcraft598
Sick146
Mew2King32
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick520
BasetradeTV203
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta60
• Letter1418
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2145
League of Legends
• Lourlo1028
• Rush772
Other Games
• Shiphtur453
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 17m
Patches Events
9h 17m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 17m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 17m
OSC
17h 17m
OSC
1d 6h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.