• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:32
CEST 01:32
KST 08:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War685.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
ESL Pro Tour for SC2 discontinued [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Ziemie's Starcraft 1 Prequel Campaign Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch)
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12734 users

free[gm] highlight reel - Page 3

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Foreplay
Profile Joined May 2008
United States1154 Posts
April 22 2010 01:43 GMT
#41
god thats such an absurd amount of archons in that athena game vs jaedong. congrats on 8000
Better than Pokebunny
Saracen
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States5139 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-22 02:01:23
April 22 2010 02:01 GMT
#42
A mediocre video for a mediocre player...
+ Show Spoiler +
Just kidding! <3 I enjoyed it
+ Show Spoiler +
How you get 8000 posts so fast O_o
Realpenguin
Profile Joined December 2006
8253 Posts
April 22 2010 02:11 GMT
#43
YESYESYES GROBYC

seriously this video brings back so many good memories <3
free for MSL

also I was a bit disappointed at the Windows Movie Maker use, but the content definitely made up for it
<Wolfpox> i remember when MVP beat that one guy, and everyone was like 'whoa' except that penguin dude.
Toxic
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
Canada233 Posts
April 22 2010 02:19 GMT
#44
Man grobyc that was pretty awesome :D
Yes.
funnybananaman
Profile Joined April 2009
United States830 Posts
April 22 2010 02:22 GMT
#45
awesome job man
Mortality
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
United States4790 Posts
April 22 2010 02:24 GMT
#46
Good timing. Free is #1 ELO among Protoss right now.
Even though this Proleague bullshit has been completely bogus, I really, really, really do not see how Khan can lose this. I swear I will kill myself if they do. - nesix before KHAN lost to eNature
thunk
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States6233 Posts
April 22 2010 02:50 GMT
#47
Free's a super exciting, if no inconsistent player. Him and Much are definitely brothers from another life.
Every time Jung Myung Hoon builds a vulture, two probes die. || My post count was a palindrome and I was never posting again.
JodoYodo
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Canada1772 Posts
April 22 2010 03:10 GMT
#48
Free vs Light at the end was SICK
Dance dance dance 'till we run this town!
evanthebouncy!
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United States12816 Posts
April 22 2010 03:34 GMT
#49
this is amazing. Never realize how good he is until now. I always know his micro is obscenely good thou
Life is run, it is dance, it is fast, passionate and BAM!, you dance and sing and booze while you can for now is the time and time is mine. Smile and laugh when still can for now is the time and soon you die!
miseiler
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States1389 Posts
April 22 2010 03:49 GMT
#50
I remember watching that game vs Jaedong. I wasn't a Stars fan, and I hadn't ever seen free play.

I woke up at 5:00 to see Jaedong win. He was my favourite damn player.

It says a LOT about that game that instead of being upset I ended up loving free instead.

I mean...archons. Holy shit.
"Jinro soo manly wearing only a T-Shirt while the Koreans freeze in their jackets" -- Double_O
"He's from Sweden, man. We have to fight polar bears on our way to school." -- Yusername
cunninglinguists
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States925 Posts
April 22 2010 03:59 GMT
#51
YYT is a bo$$.

That is all.
Jibba
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States22883 Posts
April 22 2010 04:04 GMT
#52
Nice video, and grats (?) on 8k.
ModeratorNow I'm distant, dark in this anthrobeat
HobbitGotGame
Profile Joined June 2009
Canada178 Posts
April 22 2010 04:19 GMT
#53
One of the videos vs YellOw actually features Luxury instead.
JSH
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States4109 Posts
April 22 2010 04:52 GMT
#54
oh man old school mass corsair distruption web and reaver combo
Beautiful
"It's called a miracle because it doesn't happen" - Just like my chances of reaching C- on ICCUP
Grobyc
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada18410 Posts
April 22 2010 05:00 GMT
#55
On April 22 2010 11:11 Realpenguin wrote:
YESYESYES GROBYC

seriously this video brings back so many good memories <3
free for MSL

also I was a bit disappointed at the Windows Movie Maker use, but the content definitely made up for it

see the special creds in the end?

I don't know much about video editting; I'm just a man who loves his StarCraft. WMM will have to do =]
If you watch Godzilla backwards it's about a benevolent lizard who helps rebuild a city and then moonwalks into the ocean.
p4NDemik
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States13896 Posts
April 22 2010 05:17 GMT
#56
On April 22 2010 07:38 FearDarkness wrote:
Omg I flipped out when i heard Perfect Dark Music. You brought back some pretty good memories.

Holy shit this. Haven't heard that stuff in ages.

I remember that Jaedong game on Athena and being like ... "how can any zerg even hope to stop that?"

His PvZ truly is the stuff of legends. It may not be quite as good as it used to be, but all-time, his peak is only eclipsed by an in-form Bisu in my mind.
Moderator
meegrean
Profile Joined May 2008
Thailand7699 Posts
April 22 2010 05:27 GMT
#57
isn't free the guy who used goon micro to defuse spider mines without observers (without goons blowing up, of course)?
Brood War loyalist
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44374 Posts
April 22 2010 05:36 GMT
#58
I'm a man of my word, <3 Hysteria.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
FoieGras
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
Canada270 Posts
April 22 2010 05:36 GMT
#59
On April 22 2010 11:01 Saracen wrote:
How you get 8000 posts so fast O_o


Spam spam spam spam spam

j/k. Congrats on 8k and nice vid. You really meant it when you said TL was your source for everything huh?

btw, I gonna finish my exams on friday night and I got a key from EB. I'm gonna force you to teach me sc2 stuffs xD
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
April 22 2010 05:38 GMT
#60
^ Yup.

Free is a fucking baller, I used to not really like the guy because I started following SC around Clubday Finals and all I knew was that I saw him lose (PvPs) a lot but he was still called one of the six dragons despite me not seeing him do anything, really. Plus, in accordance with being a noob I just looked up his TLPD stats and saw some ~50%s and wondered why anybody considered the guy good.

But god damn after going back and watching the series vs JD, seeing some of the crazy games he's had (vs. yCh, Upmagic), and of course his lulzy performance in the WL playoffs just recently I've really come to like the guy. YYT!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
The QMC Showmatch 1
CranKy Ducklings53
OSC
08:00
Masters Cup #151: Group A
davetesta19
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O113
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 9414
Artosis 661
ZZZero.O 113
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm195
League of Legends
Doublelift5714
JimRising 416
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe36
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3930
Other Games
summit1g9182
FrodaN2209
Liquid`RaSZi1867
Livibee417
C9.Mang0388
Maynarde161
Mew2King44
ArmadaUGS25
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1147
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 134
• musti20045 38
• Sammyuel 28
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1567
• Scarra1190
• Shiphtur628
Upcoming Events
OSC
12h 28m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 11h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.