• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:30
CEST 14:30
KST 21:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)41Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10553 users

[FPL] R4 Discussion - Page 9

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 27 Next All
Noxide
Profile Joined July 2009
United States2870 Posts
April 08 2010 18:55 GMT
#161
I dunno, SKT is playing ACE this week, doubt Bisu will lose against them.
Flash ひなの戦争の王である || しかし、実際にはヤフーの ファンタジーサッカー、楽しいプレー私の週末を占めている
lone_hydra
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada1460 Posts
April 08 2010 20:00 GMT
#162
Oh man, I cannot decide whether I should get Best or Firebathero. Both guys will definetly get played a lot, FBH is doing better in WL but he is losing his grip on vs. T as he said and there will be a lot of terrans this round. While Best blew WL but his macro should get him through vs. T. Altough I think of Best being mechanically better, I think FBH of as being more adaptable (more important in R4) and well-rounded(getting there vs.P).
Fav Gamers: 2)Stork 5)Bisu
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
April 09 2010 02:42 GMT
#163
On April 09 2010 05:00 lone_hydra wrote:
Oh man, I cannot decide whether I should get Best or Firebathero. Both guys will definetly get played a lot, FBH is doing better in WL but he is losing his grip on vs. T as he said and there will be a lot of terrans this round. While Best blew WL but his macro should get him through vs. T. Altough I think of Best being mechanically better, I think FBH of as being more adaptable (more important in R4) and well-rounded(getting there vs.P).

Go with your sig, man, your sig. Also FBH gives much better ceremonies.
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
ShadowDrgn
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States2497 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-09 03:11:05
April 09 2010 03:08 GMT
#164
Best value players (for entertainment purposes only):

Using the formula of (R2 points + WL points) / (2 * Current Cost), here are the best value picks of the round, ignoring 1 pointers.

$2 (P)Han 7.3

After scoring a respectable 21 points in R2, WL anti-team favorite Han lost his only 3 WL games but still managed to pick up 8 points for being on MBC. For his cheap price, he may be good filler, or he may not win a single game again.

$3 (P)YoonJoong 7.0

With 17 points in R2 and 25 points in WL, Shuttle has proven himself a reliable player. Despite playing second fiddle to Kal, Shuttle has the second highest ELO on STX after Calm. For $3, he should be a great bargain.

$6 (T)Really 6.3

By virtue of the 50 points he scored in R2, Really was the best looking value player coming into WL. With a disappointing 9-8 performance and 26 points scored, he's dropped a point in value this round. He crashed and burned out of the starleagues to mediocre competition already, but will certainly see a lot of PL action given eStro's April roster cuts.

$3 (Z)Action 6.3

Like his teammate Really, Action should benefit from roster cuts. With 16 and 22 points scored in the last two rounds, Action has been a constant player with an average win rate. He'll play as much as Really and will likely win just as many games for half the price. eStro simply has no one else to play.

$5 (Z)Kwanro 6.3

Like Really, Kwanro had an excellent R2 and a break even WL. His price hasn't dropped any, but he's still a solid player who's unlikely to under perform his price tag.

1 pointer honorable mentions

(P)Tempest and (T)Barracks are both $1 KT players who may see a lineup appearance or two. If KT continues their PL domination, they'll pay for themselves on the bench anyway. (Z)SoulKey is worth a look as well. His playoff all-kill didn't count towards his point total so he's still a $1 player with a lot of upside. (T)Bogus is $1, and STX's wins may pay for that even if he doesn't get any play time.
Of course, you only live one life, and you make all your mistakes, and learn what not to do, and that’s the end of you.
Katsuge
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Singapore7730 Posts
April 09 2010 03:31 GMT
#165
I chose tempest over barracks on my fantasy team =p
김태연 | 정은지 | 아이유 |  한효주 | 이민정 <3 -|||- 소녀시대 에이핑크 사랑해!
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
April 09 2010 05:21 GMT
#166
what do you guys think about Violet? I'm trying to decide on my anti team. I know I'm putting Bisu for sure. I need 2 people amounting up to $6 who suck.
ShadowDrgn
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States2497 Posts
April 09 2010 05:31 GMT
#167
For $4, Violet sucks. I'd go with Hoejja instead though.
Of course, you only live one life, and you make all your mistakes, and learn what not to do, and that’s the end of you.
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
April 09 2010 05:31 GMT
#168
On April 09 2010 14:21 Chairman Ray wrote:
what do you guys think about Violet? I'm trying to decide on my anti team. I know I'm putting Bisu for sure. I need 2 people amounting up to $6 who suck.

Violet probably won't see much play time with Stats there, at best he'll be sharing. Either way, I don't think Violet should cost too many points... except for team points. If you're willing to eat those (since KT will probably win a good majority of matches) get Violet.

I personally have him, Bisu, and Perfectman for an anti, which I feel is pretty safe.
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
ndralcasid
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States524 Posts
April 09 2010 05:32 GMT
#169
I'm still hesitant on putting ANYONE from STX in the main, even moreso with the new format. STX has such a deep roster that they can literally put any combination of people, but that means each individual player has a lower chance of actually playing.

I think Bisu should be a good AT pick. He'll probably win a few, but probably not enough to compensate for his cost. And it allows me to put both Modesty and Jaehoon
I aint crying over some daggone danishes
OreoBoi
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada1639 Posts
April 09 2010 05:34 GMT
#170
Since Luxury is off the team, does he still get 1 point if KT wins?
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
April 09 2010 05:38 GMT
#171
On April 09 2010 14:34 OreoBoi wrote:
Since Luxury is off the team, does he still get 1 point if KT wins?


Yes, most the $1 on the list are not in the roster, they just rack up on team points.
Slow Motion
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States6960 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-09 06:22:45
April 09 2010 05:45 GMT
#172
Wow I'll have to completely redo my team in light of the new proleague rules. It literally changed everything.

Head says calm as captain, heart says bisu
DarthThienAn
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2734 Posts
April 09 2010 07:22 GMT
#173
My money's on KT. Hoping to get 6+ points every time they win hehehe.

KT Rawr-ster

Main Team
12 (T)Flash (captain)
3 (T)ForGG
1 (Z)Luxury
3 (P)Stats
1 (P)Tempest
4 (P)Violet
6 KT Rolster

Anti Team
4 (T)Baby
7 (P)Bisu
2 (P)Snow
www.cstarleague.com | Love is like playing the piano. First you must learn to play by the rules, then you must forget the rules and play from your heart.
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
April 09 2010 16:00 GMT
#174
I think the key to this round is going to be trying to maximize playing time. Without line-ups in advance, all you can do is play the odds and hope that as many of your players play as possible. There is no downside this round to playing and losing. Also, I think it's going to be even more important to pick players who have a good chance of showing up in the ACE match. This round is going to be all about maximizing Games Played I think.

With that in mind:

Radfield

Main Team
3 (Z)Action
4 (T)Baby
7 (Z)Calm
5 (P)Free
1 (Z)Soulkey (captain)
7 (P)Stork
3 Woongjin Stars

Calm and Stork are solid locks for playing the ace match Baby and Action both have a good shot at splitting Ace-match time for cheap. Free might possibly sneak in a few Ace-match games by virtue of being the only good non-zerg on the team. All 5 should play each week. With Woongjin no longer forced to play a terran, I think this means we'll see Soulkey a lot more, at least I hope so... Either way, I expect Woongjin to rack up so wins this round which means Soulkey should at least pay for himself at 1 point.
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
April 09 2010 17:27 GMT
#175
On April 10 2010 01:00 Radfield wrote:
I think the key to this round is going to be trying to maximize playing time. Without line-ups in advance, all you can do is play the odds and hope that as many of your players play as possible. There is no downside this round to playing and losing. Also, I think it's going to be even more important to pick players who have a good chance of showing up in the ACE match. This round is going to be all about maximizing Games Played I think.

With that in mind:

Radfield

Main Team
3 (Z)Action
4 (T)Baby
7 (Z)Calm
5 (P)Free
1 (Z)Soulkey (captain)
7 (P)Stork
3 Woongjin Stars

Calm and Stork are solid locks for playing the ace match Baby and Action both have a good shot at splitting Ace-match time for cheap. Free might possibly sneak in a few Ace-match games by virtue of being the only good non-zerg on the team. All 5 should play each week. With Woongjin no longer forced to play a terran, I think this means we'll see Soulkey a lot more, at least I hope so... Either way, I expect Woongjin to rack up so wins this round which means Soulkey should at least pay for himself at 1 point.

I like your team. I agree with you on Action and Baby (on my team) and I have Sea for MBC's Ace match. For my other two players, Kwanro will see a lot of play time for Stars and, like free, could potentially get a few Ace matches in, and Stats and Shuttle should get enough playing time to cover for their three points. And of course, KT wins points yes?
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
ChaosSmurf
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United Kingdom175 Posts
April 09 2010 22:21 GMT
#176
Betting on Baby.

Always bet on Baby.

ChaosSmurf Ragamuffins

Main Team
4 (T)Baby (captain)
5 (P)Free
6 (T)Hiya
6 (P)Jangbi
5 (Z)Kwanro
5 (T)Skyhigh
-1 Air Force ACE

Anti Team
3 (T)Firebathero
4 (Z)Killer
6 (T)Sea
zulu_nation8
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
China26351 Posts
April 10 2010 00:15 GMT
#177
annie clark

Main Team
3 (Z)Action
4 (T)Baby
12 (T)Flash (captain)
2 (P)Flying
2 (P)Pure
2 (P)Snow
5 STX Soul

Anti Team
8 (T)Fantasy
3 (Z)Great
2 (Z)Savior
lone_hydra
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada1460 Posts
April 10 2010 00:57 GMT
#178
I curse everyone with Bisu on anti! Grrr! I hope you pay the ultimate price for it with your FPL! Because if you don't, that means I will with him as my captain.
Fav Gamers: 2)Stork 5)Bisu
ndralcasid
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States524 Posts
April 10 2010 01:02 GMT
#179
I'm actually switching Bisu for Effort for anti. Effort's suckage has me convinced.
I aint crying over some daggone danishes
lone_hydra
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada1460 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-10 01:08:18
April 10 2010 01:07 GMT
#180
Imbalanced

Main Team

7 (P)Bisu (captain)
He has absolutely no leagues to practice for, no more name he needs to protect, a Bisu with nothing to lose will be unstoppable, in my dreams at least.

3 (T)Firebathero
There is no way I will ever go into an FPL without this guy. Hoping he can bring out his monster TvT again. I had to choose between him or Best, it was a toss up till I saw my sig.

6 (P)Jangbi
I needed a Khan toss or I will shame my Khan fan dignity. I watched Stork and jangbi's games, and quite frankly, jangbi is just playing better starcraft at the moment.

1 (T)MVP
For 1 point, and considering how damn well he is doing and playing in his games, he is a bargain.

3 (P)YoonJoong
Dude has been pimping noobs and Bisu. For 3 points and no race restrictions, bargain.

7 (Z)Zero
Only zerg who is solid in all 3 match ups at the moment. When he goes up against scrubs(especially terran) I never worry about a loss unlike the other top zergs.

3 Woongjin Stars
3rd place WL winners for 3 points? Need I say more?
Fav Gamers: 2)Stork 5)Bisu
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 27 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 30m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech145
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 36183
Shuttle 2468
Horang2 966
Bisu 954
Jaedong 777
Light 483
Mini 397
BeSt 356
firebathero 332
Hyuk 298
[ Show more ]
Stork 279
actioN 254
EffOrt 228
Zeus 224
ggaemo 203
Soma 199
Soulkey 170
Last 148
Snow 127
ZerO 122
Leta 121
Rush 99
Pusan 78
Killer 71
Sea.KH 58
hero 55
Sharp 45
Mong 42
Mind 35
Shinee 30
Aegong 28
Shine 28
Bale 26
soO 25
ToSsGirL 22
sorry 21
Sexy 18
PianO 17
Trap 16
Free 13
Terrorterran 12
zelot 9
Noble 9
JulyZerg 8
HiyA 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Icarus 4
Dota 2
Gorgc3733
qojqva1677
Dendi1041
420jenkins2
League of Legends
Reynor96
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1437
x6flipin320
markeloff103
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1929
crisheroes930
Other Games
gofns33636
singsing2135
B2W.Neo758
XBOCT361
DeMusliM200
Livibee180
Mlord165
XaKoH 156
Liquid`LucifroN114
ArmadaUGS113
Mew2King110
QueenE84
Chillindude13
Railgan11
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream171
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 60
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2128
• TFBlade639
Other Games
• WagamamaTV189
Upcoming Events
OSC
30m
Stellar Fest
30m
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
OSC
11h 30m
Stellar Fest
1d
CranKy Ducklings
1d 21h
Online Event
1d 22h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.