• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:11
CEST 18:11
KST 01:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8184 users

[FPL] R4 Discussion - Page 27

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 25 26 27 All
JIJIyO
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada1957 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-25 16:25:25
May 25 2010 16:09 GMT
#521
Fuck I lost =(

Wait...........maybe I didn't and I suck at math. I'll just wait for fantasy to update then >_>
KT_Violet
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
May 26 2010 04:35 GMT
#522
Oh wow I didn't realize FPL was over already. Grats Someone with posts won :O!

gg consecutive top 30 streak for me =[
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
May 26 2010 04:36 GMT
#523
Made some really crappy trades for me that stripped me from top 50.

When's next season's prices coming out?
showkjh
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada110 Posts
May 26 2010 04:41 GMT
#524
I got really lucky this season with WeMade fanboyism, I think I would have done a lot better if I didn't make the dumb decision of trading Action for Soulkey and Best for Reach (not that its ever a mistake to have Reach on your team :D)

Anyway 64 isn't bad for only playing FPL 3 times right? A new personal best :3
jalstar
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States8198 Posts
May 26 2010 04:45 GMT
#525
traded bisu for hyuk on anti-team

i was in the top 10 too
topspinserve
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States147 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-26 05:51:17
May 26 2010 05:49 GMT
#526
Why, Jangbi, why? 10 points in the last week after getting me 5 total the rest of the season (after I traded roro for him on anti, at least).
FaCE_1
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Canada6185 Posts
May 26 2010 10:36 GMT
#527
Ahhhhhhhhhh dam.. I tough I was able to get into the top5 with yesterday game. At least I did stay in top10

and #1 veteran right here

Also GJ JIJIyO
n_n
Musoeun
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States4324 Posts
May 26 2010 16:37 GMT
#528
Well my team failed hard this season, so...

Do we know when Round 5 starts? Saturday I assume, but with MSL Finals I guess they might put it off.
Don't Shoot the Penguins. | Dance, 성은, dance! | Killer FanKlub | Action sucks. | Storm Terran hwaiting.
JIJIyO
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada1957 Posts
May 26 2010 18:18 GMT
#529
Yay I won! Thanks FaCE_1. I really thought I was going to lose because peidongyang had 5 players/team left on the last day. He had Shuttle, Wemade, Great, Midas, and Baby (who I have as well). I think the BW Gods felt pity for me because of the Savior thing. Magically somehow Great, and Midas lost and Wemade lost 2-3.

If only peidongyang mad some trades, he would have won. Yes Wemade was on fire, but if he traded them for CJ who were also on fire, he would have won. I mean Wemade vs a slumping Khan or CJ vs a terrible Ace.
KT_Violet
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
May 26 2010 23:32 GMT
#530
On May 27 2010 01:37 Musoeun wrote:
Well my team failed hard this season, so...

Do we know when Round 5 starts? Saturday I assume, but with MSL Finals I guess they might put it off.

Round 5 starts in a few days, signups today or tomorrow.
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
May 26 2010 23:40 GMT
#531
Fuck yeah 12th worst trader!
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
May 26 2010 23:47 GMT
#532
Does anyone know if PL will bring back the 1 of each race rule for the next round?
Dyno.
Profile Joined August 2008
United States286 Posts
May 27 2010 05:50 GMT
#533
If I had made no trades this season I would have made it into the illustrious Double Top 10 group

sigh
Prev 1 25 26 27 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 49m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech175
Codebar 30
StarCraft: Brood War
EffOrt 1085
Mini 905
Soma 602
Shuttle 552
actioN 467
Rush 374
Light 316
ggaemo 311
Larva 293
Stork 293
[ Show more ]
BeSt 237
Horang2 216
Snow 170
hero 151
firebathero 120
Barracks 106
Dewaltoss 103
Aegong 73
Zeus 71
Shine 60
Shinee 55
Sharp 39
Liquid`Ret 36
Sexy 35
Sea.KH 33
JYJ 30
soO 27
ToSsGirL 26
Bale 26
sorry 26
zelot 17
Rock 14
Trap 12
Sacsri 10
Terrorterran 10
Dota 2
Gorgc8648
qojqva2008
Dendi867
420jenkins170
Counter-Strike
fl0m1245
Fnx 785
x6flipin517
edward51
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes5382
Grubby43
Other Games
singsing1425
B2W.Neo960
byalli479
Mlord348
Khaldor312
ceh9273
DeMusliM237
Liquid`VortiX159
KnowMe123
ArmadaUGS102
Trikslyr49
BRAT_OK 25
Railgan16
Beastyqt0
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV230
BasetradeTV210
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream170
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH244
• StrangeGG 67
• mYiSmile129
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Migwel
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 25
• FirePhoenix9
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV375
League of Legends
• Nemesis2981
• TFBlade878
Other Games
• Shiphtur162
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
7h 49m
Kung Fu Cup
18h 49m
The PondCast
1d 17h
OSC
1d 20h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.