On April 06 2016 17:54 Nabe wrote:
They are up on Baidu, unfortunately as flv but I guess it's better than not having them.E01 and E02
They are up on Baidu, unfortunately as flv but I guess it's better than not having them.E01 and E02
Thank you!
| Forum Index > BW General |
|
Jealous
10395 Posts
April 06 2016 09:03 GMT
#3101
On April 06 2016 17:54 Nabe wrote: They are up on Baidu, unfortunately as flv but I guess it's better than not having them.E01 and E02 Thank you! | ||
|
rotta
5653 Posts
April 06 2016 12:38 GMT
#3102
| ||
|
Jealous
10395 Posts
April 21 2016 03:38 GMT
#3103
Looks like there's an Ep 12 and an Ep 13 that I also forgot to upload. I thought 11 was the last one. To download I press the button to the right of the blue one (the one that shows ###.#M file size) and then press the gray button to the right to initiate download. | ||
|
Jealous
10395 Posts
April 23 2016 21:51 GMT
#3104
For some reason this is not working for Ep 12 and 13 now -_-; Can someone help? I looked online for how to make an account at this fucking Baidu but all the videos are outdated, as well as the work-around videos. Can't even register via e-mail anymore, need SMS? FFS. If someone can read Chinese or can help otherwise, that would be great ); | ||
|
chaosTheory_14cc
Canada1270 Posts
April 24 2016 09:42 GMT
#3105
| ||
|
Jealous
10395 Posts
April 24 2016 16:00 GMT
#3106
On April 24 2016 18:42 chaosTheory_14cc wrote: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/9cs2mp2fn4iq1/oldboy Thank you!! | ||
|
juvenal
2448 Posts
August 05 2016 04:53 GMT
#3107
| ||
|
Kacas
Brazil3143 Posts
On April 24 2016 18:42 chaosTheory_14cc wrote: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/9cs2mp2fn4iq1/oldboy thank you there's no link on youtube, teamliquid could re up it.... | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Bisu Rain Jaedong Horang2 BeSt FanTaSy Soma Rush [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns36235 singsing2267 B2W.Neo945 olofmeister794 hiko418 Lowko331 Mlord314 Hui .189 DeMusliM163 Livibee159 djWHEAT110 RotterdaM98 Mew2King65 Trikslyr53 QueenE51 ZerO(Twitch)13 Organizations StarCraft: Brood War
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends |
|
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
[ Show More ] The PondCast
Online Event
|
|
|