• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:20
CEST 04:20
KST 11:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8153 users

[Final Ep] Nal_rA's Oldboy Series - Page 154

Forum Index > BW General
3107 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 152 153 154 155 156 Next
Ventil
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Sweden414 Posts
July 15 2013 22:21 GMT
#3061
Yep. I frequently rewatches this series a few times / year just to get all BW nostagic.
Also, Nal_rA is such a social beast
Twitter: @VeNtiLSC
NinjoOb
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Canada128 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-16 01:29:19
July 15 2013 23:20 GMT
#3062
Rewatching the bits where KT is commenting on the nalra replay in the first episode made me sad
panzercrusher
Profile Joined April 2013
Poland457 Posts
July 16 2013 00:34 GMT
#3063
I cry every time I watch this... plus that perfect fitting Nujabes (and Cowboy Bebop ost) music.
I never asked for this
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51698 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-16 04:38:21
July 16 2013 04:37 GMT
#3064
On July 16 2013 07:20 TehRei wrote:

EDIT #2: is there some way to get rid of the smilies in the above magnet links? I don't think the tag works here..?
EDIT #3: Nope, didn't get the [url] tag to work. At any rate all :? smilies are supposed to be ": ?" but without the quotation marks and the blank space in between. Similarly, the :9 smilies present in some links are supposed to be ": 9", also without the quotation marks and blank space.


[code]
Commentator
zefreak
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States2731 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-19 10:13:13
July 19 2013 10:00 GMT
#3065
Watching these for the first time.. amazing
www.gosu-sc.com - Starcraft News, Strategy and Merchandise
iMAniaC
Profile Joined March 2010
Norway703 Posts
July 23 2013 14:11 GMT
#3066
On July 16 2013 07:20 TehRei wrote:
Since someone else bumped this I might as well chime in... I've been seeding the torrents in the OP since 2012/02/16 according to uTorrent (at admittedly irregular intervals, but almost every night during weekdays, averaging 45~ish hours per week). I will try to seed for at least another year, so even though I have a shitty upload speed you should have plenty of time to get them ^^

Unfortunately episode 10 has been stuck at 91% for about a year now, so that one is a no go, and there isn't a torrent of episode 13, meaning that those will need to be acquired from elsewhere if you want to be able to watch this offline.

I didn't make this post to brag though, it's actually a request. If anyone has episode 10 & 13, subtitled, please make a torrent for those! In return, I'll seed them for you

Also, for future referce; as of writing this, teamliquid's torrent tracker works perfectly, but if for some reason it goes down, I'm also seeding the torrents on the following trackers: + Show Spoiler +

udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80

udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80

udp://tracker.ccc.de:80

udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce


Although, now that I think about it, with things like DHT I guess it doesn't really matter if any of the trackers go down. Whatever.

EDIT: I guess I might as well add the magnet links to the torrents in the OP, since that post is a bit messy to navigate.

Episode 1: + Show Spoiler +
magnetxt=urn:btih:C750A2F5D48C57C8B7DA06303B92D12D8E2EF958&dn=%5bTL%20Subs%5d%20NalrA%20Oldboy%20Ep%201.mp4&tr=http%3a%2f%2fwww.teamliquid.net%3a6969%2fannounce

Episode 2: + Show Spoiler +
magnetxt=urn:btih:B2C6E351D49181503E52CF0A47B8CB66FC5C1A2E&dn=Nalra%20Oldboy%20Ep2%20100326.mp4&tr=http%3a%2f%2fwww.teamliquid.net%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.ccc.de%3a80&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80%2fannounce 

Episode 3: + Show Spoiler +
magnetxt=urn:btih:F93553CDA5B2205AD8276A26CDE4B183AAA87341&dn=%5bTL%20Subs%5d%20NalrA%20Oldboy%20Ep%203.mkv&tr=http%3a%2f%2fwww.teamliquid.net%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.ccc.de%3a80&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80%2fannounce

Episode 4: + Show Spoiler +
magnetxt=urn:btih:308A8AE51446B4DB0CD84FECB760CA3A755A8A0C&dn=%5bTL%20Subs%5d%20NalrA%20Oldboy%20Ep%204.mp4&tr=http%3a%2f%2fwww.teamliquid.net%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.ccc.de%3a80&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80%2fannounce

Episode 5: + Show Spoiler +
magnetxt=urn:btih:4E4C9570EB8E3EF64C8D85F4268E62710D341BFE&dn=%5bTL%20Subs%5d%20NalrA%20Oldboy%20Ep%205%20v2.mp4&tr=http%3a%2f%2fwww.teamliquid.net%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.ccc.de%3a80&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80%2fannounce

Episode 6: + Show Spoiler +
magnetxt=urn:btih:17480D2FAF4EE072B42104AD6A520B46963B3EAB&dn=%5bTL%20Subs%5d%20NalrA%20Oldboy%20Ep%206.mp4&tr=http%3a%2f%2fwww.teamliquid.net%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.ccc.de%3a80&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80%2fannounce

Episode 7: + Show Spoiler +
magnetxt=urn:btih:DB29F7172997097967C60A5CD4FC8FF9B8255B1F&dn=%5bTL%20Subs%5d%20NalrA%20Oldboy%20Ep%207.avi&tr=http%3a%2f%2fwww.teamliquid.net%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.ccc.de%3a80

Episode 8: + Show Spoiler +
magnetxt=urn:btihF5E709CF7DECCB77A4D302F0088E35E8AFCD1A9&dn=%5bTL%20Subs%5d%20NalrA%20Oldboy%20Ep%208.avi&tr=http%3a%2f%2fwww.teamliquid.net%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.ccc.de%3a80

Episode 9: + Show Spoiler +
magnetxt=urn:btih60240F508E64CAD6F7A256BFAA6E0DE143D0234&dn=%5bTL%20Subs%5d%20NalrA%20Oldboy%20Ep%209.mp4&tr=http%3a%2f%2fwww.teamliquid.net%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.ccc.de%3a80&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80%2fannounce

Episode 10: WARNING: INCOMPLETE + Show Spoiler +
magnetxt=urn:btihB0E19C41B0B267EC6DC0D380CC0AA77220EE335&dn=%5bTL%20Subs%5d%20NalrA%20Oldboy%20Ep%2010.avi&tr=http%3a%2f%2fwww.teamliquid.net%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.ccc.de%3a80&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80%2fannounce

Episode 11: + Show Spoiler +
magnetxt=urn:btih:80B914CF9392859644EE5B9E4E1D3C2BBDB4AA51&dn=%5bTL%20Subs%5d%20NalrA%20Oldboy%20Ep%2011.avi&tr=http%3a%2f%2fwww.teamliquid.net%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.ccc.de%3a80

Episode 12: + Show Spoiler +
magnetxt=urn:btih:0819E936DD0EDCB2855BF0C989DB7B7C85A110CD&dn=%5bTL%20Subs%5d%20NalrA%20Oldboy%20Ep%2012.avi&tr=http%3a%2f%2fwww.teamliquid.net%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.ccc.de%3a80 

Episode 13: MISSING! + Show Spoiler +
please upload this if you have it!



EDIT #2: Thanks to GTR for helping me with the link formatting =)


Are these the same that can be found in the youtube links in the OP? Why not just download them from youtube? I might have episode 10 and 13 on a backup at my parents' house, but they're away on vacation, so I probably won't be able to check until August sometime. However, I don't remember if those episodes are simply youtube downloads or the megaupload downloads... Are they different in any way?
zefreak
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States2731 Posts
July 24 2013 03:37 GMT
#3067
On July 23 2013 23:11 iMAniaC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2013 07:20 TehRei wrote:
Since someone else bumped this I might as well chime in... I've been seeding the torrents in the OP since 2012/02/16 according to uTorrent (at admittedly irregular intervals, but almost every night during weekdays, averaging 45~ish hours per week). I will try to seed for at least another year, so even though I have a shitty upload speed you should have plenty of time to get them ^^

Unfortunately episode 10 has been stuck at 91% for about a year now, so that one is a no go, and there isn't a torrent of episode 13, meaning that those will need to be acquired from elsewhere if you want to be able to watch this offline.

I didn't make this post to brag though, it's actually a request. If anyone has episode 10 & 13, subtitled, please make a torrent for those! In return, I'll seed them for you

Also, for future referce; as of writing this, teamliquid's torrent tracker works perfectly, but if for some reason it goes down, I'm also seeding the torrents on the following trackers: + Show Spoiler +

udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80

udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80

udp://tracker.ccc.de:80

udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce


Although, now that I think about it, with things like DHT I guess it doesn't really matter if any of the trackers go down. Whatever.

EDIT: I guess I might as well add the magnet links to the torrents in the OP, since that post is a bit messy to navigate.

Episode 1: + Show Spoiler +
magnetxt=urn:btih:C750A2F5D48C57C8B7DA06303B92D12D8E2EF958&dn=%5bTL%20Subs%5d%20NalrA%20Oldboy%20Ep%201.mp4&tr=http%3a%2f%2fwww.teamliquid.net%3a6969%2fannounce

Episode 2: + Show Spoiler +
magnetxt=urn:btih:B2C6E351D49181503E52CF0A47B8CB66FC5C1A2E&dn=Nalra%20Oldboy%20Ep2%20100326.mp4&tr=http%3a%2f%2fwww.teamliquid.net%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.ccc.de%3a80&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80%2fannounce 

Episode 3: + Show Spoiler +
magnetxt=urn:btih:F93553CDA5B2205AD8276A26CDE4B183AAA87341&dn=%5bTL%20Subs%5d%20NalrA%20Oldboy%20Ep%203.mkv&tr=http%3a%2f%2fwww.teamliquid.net%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.ccc.de%3a80&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80%2fannounce

Episode 4: + Show Spoiler +
magnetxt=urn:btih:308A8AE51446B4DB0CD84FECB760CA3A755A8A0C&dn=%5bTL%20Subs%5d%20NalrA%20Oldboy%20Ep%204.mp4&tr=http%3a%2f%2fwww.teamliquid.net%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.ccc.de%3a80&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80%2fannounce

Episode 5: + Show Spoiler +
magnetxt=urn:btih:4E4C9570EB8E3EF64C8D85F4268E62710D341BFE&dn=%5bTL%20Subs%5d%20NalrA%20Oldboy%20Ep%205%20v2.mp4&tr=http%3a%2f%2fwww.teamliquid.net%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.ccc.de%3a80&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80%2fannounce

Episode 6: + Show Spoiler +
magnetxt=urn:btih:17480D2FAF4EE072B42104AD6A520B46963B3EAB&dn=%5bTL%20Subs%5d%20NalrA%20Oldboy%20Ep%206.mp4&tr=http%3a%2f%2fwww.teamliquid.net%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.ccc.de%3a80&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80%2fannounce

Episode 7: + Show Spoiler +
magnetxt=urn:btih:DB29F7172997097967C60A5CD4FC8FF9B8255B1F&dn=%5bTL%20Subs%5d%20NalrA%20Oldboy%20Ep%207.avi&tr=http%3a%2f%2fwww.teamliquid.net%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.ccc.de%3a80

Episode 8: + Show Spoiler +
magnetxt=urn:btihF5E709CF7DECCB77A4D302F0088E35E8AFCD1A9&dn=%5bTL%20Subs%5d%20NalrA%20Oldboy%20Ep%208.avi&tr=http%3a%2f%2fwww.teamliquid.net%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.ccc.de%3a80

Episode 9: + Show Spoiler +
magnetxt=urn:btih60240F508E64CAD6F7A256BFAA6E0DE143D0234&dn=%5bTL%20Subs%5d%20NalrA%20Oldboy%20Ep%209.mp4&tr=http%3a%2f%2fwww.teamliquid.net%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.ccc.de%3a80&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80%2fannounce

Episode 10: WARNING: INCOMPLETE + Show Spoiler +
magnetxt=urn:btihB0E19C41B0B267EC6DC0D380CC0AA77220EE335&dn=%5bTL%20Subs%5d%20NalrA%20Oldboy%20Ep%2010.avi&tr=http%3a%2f%2fwww.teamliquid.net%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.ccc.de%3a80&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80%2fannounce

Episode 11: + Show Spoiler +
magnetxt=urn:btih:80B914CF9392859644EE5B9E4E1D3C2BBDB4AA51&dn=%5bTL%20Subs%5d%20NalrA%20Oldboy%20Ep%2011.avi&tr=http%3a%2f%2fwww.teamliquid.net%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.ccc.de%3a80

Episode 12: + Show Spoiler +
magnetxt=urn:btih:0819E936DD0EDCB2855BF0C989DB7B7C85A110CD&dn=%5bTL%20Subs%5d%20NalrA%20Oldboy%20Ep%2012.avi&tr=http%3a%2f%2fwww.teamliquid.net%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.ccc.de%3a80 

Episode 13: MISSING! + Show Spoiler +
please upload this if you have it!



EDIT #2: Thanks to GTR for helping me with the link formatting =)


Are these the same that can be found in the youtube links in the OP? Why not just download them from youtube? I might have episode 10 and 13 on a backup at my parents' house, but they're away on vacation, so I probably won't be able to check until August sometime. However, I don't remember if those episodes are simply youtube downloads or the megaupload downloads... Are they different in any way?


I'm also curious if these are higher quality than the youtube ones, as I've been watching them on youtube (my router doesn't like torrents)
www.gosu-sc.com - Starcraft News, Strategy and Merchandise
Hyde
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Australia14568 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-24 12:41:26
July 24 2013 07:52 GMT
#3068
I'm not sure if there's a big difference in quality, but it's probably a little clearer. I downloaded these when MU was still up. They're all pretty small files except 13.

I uploaded them to mega.
Ep 10
I'm not sure if there was ever a hard subbed version available for ep 13, when I got the copy it was only soft subbed so you'll have to grab both files.
Ep 13 raw
Ep 13 subs

I might upload the rest for those who don't want to download via torrent since all the megaupload links are dead.
Done, all uploaded to mega.

Click here for direct download of the entire series.

All credits to the original team who brought us this awesome show.
Translator: mrmin123
Timers: Roffles, Xech, scintilliaSD
Editor: Roffles, scintilliaSD
Encoder: T.O.P.
Because when you left, Brood War was all spotlights and titans. Now, with the death of the big leagues, Brood War has moved to the basements and carparks. Now, Brood War is unlicensed brawls, lost teeth, and bloody fights for fistfulls of money - SirJolt
zefreak
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States2731 Posts
July 24 2013 08:36 GMT
#3069
I would love it if you could upload the rest when you have time, no worries though!
www.gosu-sc.com - Starcraft News, Strategy and Merchandise
Chrono000
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Korea (South)358 Posts
July 24 2013 09:17 GMT
#3070
good bump. someone should really make something like this again.
zefreak
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States2731 Posts
July 25 2013 03:54 GMT
#3071
Thank you Hyde, you baddass
www.gosu-sc.com - Starcraft News, Strategy and Merchandise
Cele
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Germany4016 Posts
July 29 2013 21:03 GMT
#3072
wow, this is just amazing.
Broodwar for life!
zefreak
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States2731 Posts
July 30 2013 05:00 GMT
#3073
What an ending, was really cool to see the fan who had basically grown up following him. Thanks again for the upload!
www.gosu-sc.com - Starcraft News, Strategy and Merchandise
N.geNuity
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States5112 Posts
October 13 2013 21:44 GMT
#3074
pretty random bump but ep 1 got taken down on youtube, dunno when T_T
iu, seungah, yura, taeyeon, hyosung, lizzy, suji, sojin, jia, ji eun, eunji, soya, younha, jiyeon, fiestar, sinb, jung myung hoon godtier. BW FOREVERR
moktira *
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Ireland1548 Posts
October 13 2013 22:22 GMT
#3075
Fucking EMI:
Your video may include music that is owned by a third party.

To hear the matched music please play the video on the right. The video will play from the point where the matched content was identified.

Your video is blocked in some countries.

Here are the details:

"Nujabes-aruarian dance", sound recording administered by: 20:40
Victor Entertainment, Inc.
"The Sound Stylistics-Soul Dynamite", sound recording administered by: 0:10
AdRev for a 3rd Party
[Merlin] KudosRecords
"Tomoyasu Hotei-Jingi", sound recording administered by: 16:07
EMI

The list of countries it's blocked in is pretty extensive.

Not sure whether to dispute it or just make it available some other way.
If in doubt, differentiate and set equal to zero
N.geNuity
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States5112 Posts
October 13 2013 22:25 GMT
#3076
the torrents and stuff is probably up right? bumped just because though
iu, seungah, yura, taeyeon, hyosung, lizzy, suji, sojin, jia, ji eun, eunji, soya, younha, jiyeon, fiestar, sinb, jung myung hoon godtier. BW FOREVERR
FromShouri
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States862 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-14 05:34:12
October 14 2013 00:30 GMT
#3077
Im looking for episode 1 if anyones got it. Ive got 2-13.
Edit-So far tried both Tl.net torrent and the magnet torrent from above, neither are downloading even after sitting for hours.
Edit#2:Nm, my google-fu finally prevailed with Sk-Gaming =D, ripped their flv version.
Limited Edition, lets do some simple addition, $50 for a T-Shirt is just some ignorant bitch shit.
moktira *
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Ireland1548 Posts
October 14 2013 09:37 GMT
#3078
On October 14 2013 07:25 N.geNuity wrote:
the torrents and stuff is probably up right? bumped just because though

The torrents may still work but they are a few years old now. You can download the first episode here anyway.
If in doubt, differentiate and set equal to zero
Headshot
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1656 Posts
November 02 2013 03:03 GMT
#3079
I don't mean to bump an old thread for such a small reason, but after Sonic taking off, I had to go back and watch this series and it's seriously awesome. If you're a fan of Starcraft at all it's a must watch. The insight into the BW scene and teams was mind-blowing.
-
Mensol
Profile Joined September 2012
14536 Posts
January 17 2014 01:24 GMT
#3080
Gotta rewatch it this weekend.

I miss the old bw scene with tons of teams.
If you don't know what the fuck you are doing, how are your enemies supposed to know what the fuck you are doing. - imaqtpie on NA teams at Worlds.
Prev 1 152 153 154 155 156 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 40m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech166
RuFF_SC2 138
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 18320
Rain 1576
GuemChi 905
sorry 53
NaDa 17
Bale 15
Dota 2
monkeys_forever456
NeuroSwarm205
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
taco 443
minikerr37
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox969
Mew2King115
Other Games
summit1g7385
JimRising 557
WinterStarcraft516
C9.Mang0165
ViBE135
ZombieGrub14
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick849
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 179
• davetesta39
• Letter143
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Stunt236
Other Games
• Scarra962
• Shiphtur496
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h 40m
INu's Battles
8h 40m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
10h 40m
OSC
19h 55m
Replay Cast
20h 40m
OSC
1d 20h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.