• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:25
CEST 12:25
KST 19:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9282 users

[Final Ep] Nal_rA's Oldboy Series - Page 15

Forum Index > BW General
3107 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 156 Next
eNtitY~
Profile Joined January 2007
United States1293 Posts
March 29 2010 17:48 GMT
#281
I really hope episode 2 gets translated soon!
http://www.starcraftdream.com
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-29 17:49:57
March 29 2010 17:49 GMT
#282
No real specific ETA as of yet. Bank on it being done sometime this week though.
God Bless
koreasilver
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
9109 Posts
March 29 2010 17:50 GMT
#283
KTF was the coolest team ever back when Yellow, Reach, and rA were all on the team together.

I miss that.
Carnivorous Sheep
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Baa?21248 Posts
March 29 2010 17:55 GMT
#284
On March 30 2010 02:50 koreasilver wrote:
KTF was the coolest team ever back when Yellow, Reach, and rA were all on the team together.

I miss that.


So true. Flash doesn't hold a candle to that trio T.T
TranslatorBaa!
Crunchums
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States11144 Posts
March 30 2010 03:20 GMT
#285
how many episodes of this are there going to be?
brood war for life, brood war forever
LunarDestiny
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States4177 Posts
March 30 2010 03:40 GMT
#286
On March 30 2010 12:20 Crunchums wrote:
how many episodes of this are there going to be?

Probably until the next offline qualifier which is like MANY weeks away. So expect about 15 ish episode.
Lebesgue
Profile Joined October 2008
4542 Posts
March 30 2010 04:29 GMT
#287
I can't wait to watch the next episode. The first one was so hilarious. And Nal_rA is so cool. "I love Nal_rA!"

deth
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Australia1757 Posts
March 30 2010 04:35 GMT
#288
This show is far superior to hyunjun's, because it actually deals with a progamer/commentator we all know and love trying to make a comeback, whereas the other show is just poor reality tv in the esports realm. Can't wait for ep 2, thanks for working hard on these translations!
Ideas
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
United States8180 Posts
March 30 2010 04:42 GMT
#289
On March 30 2010 02:49 Roffles wrote:
No real specific ETA as of yet. Bank on it being done sometime this week though.


<3
Free Palestine
Khalleb
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada1909 Posts
March 30 2010 04:51 GMT
#290
On March 30 2010 02:49 Roffles wrote:
No real specific ETA as of yet. Bank on it being done sometime this week though.

OMG <3<3<3<3<3<3
Liquid'Nony: "I only needed one probe to take down idra. I had to upgrade to a zealot for strelok."
DivaD
Profile Joined November 2009
Chile74 Posts
March 30 2010 04:55 GMT
#291
when the next chap?
i like the barbies to my sister
thopol
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Japan4560 Posts
March 30 2010 05:00 GMT
#292
I don't want to sound impatient with this, because I certainly appreciate the time and energy that goes into subbing a whole program. I do want to encourage you to continue subbing future episodes. I'm not sure whether you would rate the response to this to be greater or less than the response to Hyungjoon so I want you to know that I am one of many who will be avidly awaiting every release of this show.

Also thanks.
BtBEviL
Profile Joined February 2010
Brazil35 Posts
March 30 2010 05:38 GMT
#293
Thx for the team subb

I'm really excited about the ep 2

Gogogogo team Love you *-*
MBC Fighting, Stork Fan, Nal_Ra fan, Bisu Fan, Shuttle Fan
mrmin123 *
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Korea (South)2971 Posts
March 30 2010 05:45 GMT
#294
On March 30 2010 14:00 thopol wrote:
I don't want to sound impatient with this, because I certainly appreciate the time and energy that goes into subbing a whole program. I do want to encourage you to continue subbing future episodes. I'm not sure whether you would rate the response to this to be greater or less than the response to Hyungjoon so I want you to know that I am one of many who will be avidly awaiting every release of this show.

Also thanks.

If there are people who know how to time that can lend a helping hand to the sub team it'd be really nice. Roffles has been very diligent so far but I think he's the only guy who knows how to time at the moment, so there are times when he's swamped. I think an extra timer can lighten his load and help him keep his sanity.

But for the time being, Roffles fighting!
Translator태양은 묘지위에 붉게 떠오르고 / 한낮에 찌는 더위는 나의 시련 일찌라!
love1another
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States1844 Posts
March 30 2010 06:24 GMT
#295
I'd help, but I don't speak a word of korean beyond Saranghae <3 and kimchi ^_^
"I'm learning more and more that TL isn't the place to go for advice outside of anything you need in college. It's like you guys just make up your own fantasy world shit and post it as if you've done it." - Chill
phosphorylation
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2935 Posts
March 30 2010 06:33 GMT
#296
is it possible to upload the video sans subs for those who know korean?
Buy prints of my photographs at Redbubble -> http://www.redbubble.com/people/shoenberg3
Fosh
Profile Joined January 2009
Sweden117 Posts
March 30 2010 13:00 GMT
#297
First episode was delicious, I just wish it was longer than 20 minutes though

Thanks TLsubs!
government delta
Profile Joined March 2010
Germany96 Posts
March 30 2010 14:42 GMT
#298
yeah why dont they make these episodes as long as the hyungjoon show eps....
»After crash-landing a commuter plane carrying an unassuming badminton team, the captain uses the situation to convince the team that their only hope of survival is cannibalism.«
XiaoJoyce-
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
China2908 Posts
March 30 2010 14:47 GMT
#299
I will get to see Flash @ Episode 2

Hope to see Stork, Hwasin from this show as well . Coach JanuarY~~

I wan to see conversation between Nal_Ra and Boxer.

I hope Nal_Ra do visit SKT T1 house.

Maybe TossGirl and JulyZerg too.....

Maybe I am being too greedy. I think visit KT team is enough.
Pew! Pew! Chitty Chitty Bang Bang!
a176
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada6688 Posts
March 30 2010 15:13 GMT
#300
<3 min
starleague forever
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 156 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM471
IndyStarCraft 77
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 471
Lowko242
IndyStarCraft 77
MindelVK 11
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 4279
Stork 2476
Horang2 433
Soulkey 359
Jaedong 332
Zeus 287
Larva 263
Soma 228
Mini 220
BeSt 186
[ Show more ]
sorry 98
Mind 72
Pusan 65
Last 60
Hyun 60
ZerO 53
Sexy 50
soO 32
Shinee 30
scan(afreeca) 26
ajuk12(nOOB) 16
Sacsri 11
zelot 9
Dota 2
XcaliburYe316
canceldota52
League of Legends
JimRising 435
Other Games
gofns33475
singsing2035
Coldzera 704
Happy322
byalli270
Pyrionflax206
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV210
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 30
• StrangeGG 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV302
• lizZardDota2228
League of Legends
• Jankos3264
Upcoming Events
Online Event
1h 35m
AI Arena Tournament
6h 35m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
8h 35m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 35m
Patches Events
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.