• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:17
CEST 13:17
KST 20:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8922 users

[Final Ep] Nal_rA's Oldboy Series - Page 16

Forum Index > BW General
3107 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 156 Next
sTrAtO
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Mexico1084 Posts
March 30 2010 15:31 GMT
#301
On March 30 2010 14:38 BtBEviL wrote:
Thx for the team subb

I'm really excited about the ep 2

Gogogogo team Love you *-*

http://strato.liquidpoker.net/
PaleMan
Profile Joined October 2002
Russian Federation1953 Posts
March 30 2010 21:51 GMT
#302
First of all: big thumbs up to subbing team! you are great

Request: could you guys please provide the nickname of progamer who actually says something

For example

JangBi: He sucks

I know almost all old schoolers and todays stars but some players i can't recognize

tyvm!
Pure fan
DefMatrixUltra
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada1992 Posts
March 31 2010 03:19 GMT
#303
I am blown away by the effort that you guys put into this stuff!

I thought I was a big fan of the Hyungjoon show, but even one episode of this show is better than all the Hyungjoon episodes combined. I mean, Ra is a legend from the era of sAviOr. I am in disbelief at how awesome the concept of this show is.

Once again, you guys rock the fucking universe. *Salute*
alexpnd
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada1857 Posts
March 31 2010 04:14 GMT
#304
I enjoyed that far more than I had expected. Thanks so much! I feel bad for the ACE boys, they have no one to practice with lol. Looking forward to next ep.
www.brainyweb.ca //web stuff!
gokai
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States812 Posts
March 31 2010 07:27 GMT
#305
On March 30 2010 14:45 mrmin123 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2010 14:00 thopol wrote:
I don't want to sound impatient with this, because I certainly appreciate the time and energy that goes into subbing a whole program. I do want to encourage you to continue subbing future episodes. I'm not sure whether you would rate the response to this to be greater or less than the response to Hyungjoon so I want you to know that I am one of many who will be avidly awaiting every release of this show.

Also thanks.

If there are people who know how to time that can lend a helping hand to the sub team it'd be really nice. Roffles has been very diligent so far but I think he's the only guy who knows how to time at the moment, so there are times when he's swamped. I think an extra timer can lighten his load and help him keep his sanity.

But for the time being, Roffles fighting!


Do I need to know korean to time the subs?
saritenite
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Singapore1680 Posts
March 31 2010 08:00 GMT
#306
Hahahaha you got 16 pages off 1 episode, this surpasses Hyungjoon's by so much
ZidaneTribal
Profile Joined September 2007
United States2800 Posts
March 31 2010 19:21 GMT
#307
will you also be subbing the rest of nal_ra's oldboy series?
fuck lag
T.O.P. *
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Hong Kong4685 Posts
March 31 2010 20:02 GMT
#308
On March 31 2010 16:27 gokai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2010 14:45 mrmin123 wrote:
On March 30 2010 14:00 thopol wrote:
I don't want to sound impatient with this, because I certainly appreciate the time and energy that goes into subbing a whole program. I do want to encourage you to continue subbing future episodes. I'm not sure whether you would rate the response to this to be greater or less than the response to Hyungjoon so I want you to know that I am one of many who will be avidly awaiting every release of this show.

Also thanks.

If there are people who know how to time that can lend a helping hand to the sub team it'd be really nice. Roffles has been very diligent so far but I think he's the only guy who knows how to time at the moment, so there are times when he's swamped. I think an extra timer can lighten his load and help him keep his sanity.

But for the time being, Roffles fighting!


Do I need to know korean to time the subs?

No you don't. You just need to know how to use Aegisub. That involves inserting the translated text, then input the appropriate time bracket on when subs should appear, adjusting font and text location, and doing spelling + grammar check.
Oracle comes in, Scvs go down, never a miscommunication.
love1another
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States1844 Posts
March 31 2010 20:31 GMT
#309
Oh! I can do this! :D How do I sign up?
"I'm learning more and more that TL isn't the place to go for advice outside of anything you need in college. It's like you guys just make up your own fantasy world shit and post it as if you've done it." - Chill
GHOSTCLAW
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States17042 Posts
March 31 2010 21:02 GMT
#310
The dreamer is back. <3
PhotographerLiquipedia. Drop me a pm if you've got questions/need help.
GunSec
Profile Joined February 2010
1095 Posts
March 31 2010 21:07 GMT
#311
On April 01 2010 05:31 love1another wrote:
Oh! I can do this! :D How do I sign up?



Please, do that! I have been waiting a long time
LunarDestiny
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States4177 Posts
March 31 2010 21:22 GMT
#312
On March 31 2010 17:00 sArite_nite wrote:
Hahahaha you got 16 pages off 1 episode, this surpasses Hyungjoon's by so much

Off of a half hour episode.
Gumbot
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada28 Posts
March 31 2010 21:57 GMT
#313
Subsubsubsubsub

the series is too good!
Max 255 chars? NOT ENOUGH
gokai
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States812 Posts
March 31 2010 22:53 GMT
#314
On April 01 2010 05:02 T.O.P. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2010 16:27 gokai wrote:
On March 30 2010 14:45 mrmin123 wrote:
On March 30 2010 14:00 thopol wrote:
I don't want to sound impatient with this, because I certainly appreciate the time and energy that goes into subbing a whole program. I do want to encourage you to continue subbing future episodes. I'm not sure whether you would rate the response to this to be greater or less than the response to Hyungjoon so I want you to know that I am one of many who will be avidly awaiting every release of this show.

Also thanks.

If there are people who know how to time that can lend a helping hand to the sub team it'd be really nice. Roffles has been very diligent so far but I think he's the only guy who knows how to time at the moment, so there are times when he's swamped. I think an extra timer can lighten his load and help him keep his sanity.

But for the time being, Roffles fighting!


Do I need to know korean to time the subs?

No you don't. You just need to know how to use Aegisub. That involves inserting the translated text, then input the appropriate time bracket on when subs should appear, adjusting font and text location, and doing spelling + grammar check.


Off to learning Aegisub right now.
Harma
Profile Joined April 2010
Finland6 Posts
April 01 2010 00:42 GMT
#315
Just had to register to thank subbing team and its nice to see after so long SC scene going strong. Personally one of the old SC players from days when Grrr... etc played or actually when played with the guy he still lived in Canada, so its ancient times nowdays.

This show seems promising, already following Hyung Joon series. So thanks for subs and keeping Korean shows open for us non-native speakers. Its nostalgic watching stuff about SC as personally used to pour so much time to the game back in the days, to be called Gosu by Koreans, as game was turning E-sport.
T.O.P. *
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Hong Kong4685 Posts
April 01 2010 01:16 GMT
#316
On April 01 2010 05:31 love1another wrote:
Oh! I can do this! :D How do I sign up?

Everyone who's interested please pm GTR.
Oracle comes in, Scvs go down, never a miscommunication.
ErOs_HalO
Profile Joined January 2010
United States167 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-01 01:43:58
April 01 2010 01:42 GMT
#317
Nal_rA will qualify! hes chogosu =/

ah, and huge credit to the sub person/team

thanks

Pretty imaginitive, huh?
danmooj1
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
United States1855 Posts
April 01 2010 03:15 GMT
#318
any raw available either for download or on youtube for episode 2?
#1 XellOs fan!
T.O.P. *
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Hong Kong4685 Posts
April 01 2010 03:47 GMT
#319
Episode 2 (115 MB)
Torrent

[url blocked]
Oracle comes in, Scvs go down, never a miscommunication.
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-01 04:31:46
April 01 2010 03:49 GMT
#320
Credits to mrmin123 for translating and Xech for helping me time stuff on Ep 2.
God Bless
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 156 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM551
IndyStarCraft 139
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 551
Lowko380
IndyStarCraft 139
mouzHeroMarine 59
MindelVK 11
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14253
Free 5579
Stork 1876
Jaedong 673
Horang2 513
BeSt 434
Soulkey 350
Soma 263
Mini 241
Larva 226
[ Show more ]
Zeus 212
Last 143
sorry 108
Mind 84
Pusan 75
Hyun 73
Sexy 47
Shinee 37
soO 31
yabsab 16
Sacsri 15
scan(afreeca) 15
ToSsGirL 12
zelot 10
Dota 2
Gorgc4781
XaKoH 272
Dendi236
XcaliburYe208
Counter-Strike
byalli644
Other Games
gofns35464
singsing2028
Coldzera 694
Happy435
B2W.Neo290
Pyrionflax281
ToD33
trigger0
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV196
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 36
• StrangeGG 21
• Adnapsc2 9
• Light_VIP 9
• Gemini_19 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV392
League of Legends
• Jankos3667
Upcoming Events
Online Event
43m
AI Arena Tournament
5h 43m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
7h 43m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 43m
Patches Events
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.