• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:42
CEST 13:42
KST 20:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202617Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released ASL22 General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10550 users

[Final Ep] Nal_rA's Oldboy Series - Page 137

Forum Index > BW General
3107 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 135 136 137 138 139 156 Next
ionlyplayPROtoss
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada573 Posts
August 25 2010 00:54 GMT
#2721
is there an episode where hes not eating XD
TheGrimace
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States929 Posts
August 25 2010 05:16 GMT
#2722
Can't wait for the conclusion, thanks so much for your work guys!
Rinrun
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada3509 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-25 21:26:38
August 25 2010 21:05 GMT
#2723
I was just browsing Fomos' images... and I found this... Oh nal_ra. :'(

[image loading]
Edit:No longer fomos
MBC/Liquid/TSM always.
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-25 21:38:07
August 25 2010 21:08 GMT
#2724
Can you upload that to another image hosting website? Hotlinking from Fomos is meh.

Thanks =D
God Bless
Kontraface
Profile Joined June 2010
Norway7 Posts
August 25 2010 21:17 GMT
#2725
any ETA on ep 13 ? my fingers are burning from f5-ing this thread
Woyn
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
United Kingdom1628 Posts
August 25 2010 21:31 GMT
#2726
On August 26 2010 06:17 Kontraface wrote:
any ETA on ep 13 ? my fingers are burning from f5-ing this thread


Not very well, last page:

"Hi. Sorry for the delays. I've been busy coming for an exam so I've been incredibly short on time. The exam is tomorrow however, and I should have the translation done tomorrow night or tuesday night."
Kishkumen
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States650 Posts
August 25 2010 21:34 GMT
#2727
I'm one of the new guys who came in with SC2 and this series is SO AWESOME!!! I am so sad I didn't follow eSports during BW. Can't wait for episode 13.
Weird, last time I checked the UN said you need to have at least 200 APM and be rainbow league to be called human. —Liquid`TLO
Oogje
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands30 Posts
August 25 2010 21:53 GMT
#2728
On August 26 2010 06:34 Kishkumen wrote:
I'm one of the new guys who came in with SC2 and this series is SO AWESOME!!! I am so sad I didn't follow eSports during BW. Can't wait for episode 13.


+1

Guess a lot of "new kids" feel that way BW is so awesome even in retrospect.

*on gogogadget tune* Gogo mrmin123 translater!
Dont think idra has even upgraded burrow on his boner
LuckyMacro
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1482 Posts
August 25 2010 21:58 GMT
#2729
On August 26 2010 06:53 Oogje wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 26 2010 06:34 Kishkumen wrote:
I'm one of the new guys who came in with SC2 and this series is SO AWESOME!!! I am so sad I didn't follow eSports during BW. Can't wait for episode 13.


+1

Guess a lot of "new kids" feel that way BW is so awesome even in retrospect.

*on gogogadget tune* Gogo mrmin123 translater!


Yeah I really regret missing the pro scene for around 2.5 years...so much went on, and I only started keeping up again this year.

can't wait for ep13!!
FraCuS
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States1072 Posts
August 26 2010 16:49 GMT
#2730
New episodes tonight?
Apink/Girl's Day/miss A/IU/Crayon Pop/Sistar/Exo K :D l Kpop and Kdrama Enthusiast
Issor
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States870 Posts
August 26 2010 16:55 GMT
#2731
On August 26 2010 06:34 Kishkumen wrote:
I'm one of the new guys who came in with SC2 and this series is SO AWESOME!!! I am so sad I didn't follow eSports during BW. Can't wait for episode 13.


The BW esports scene is still very strong! We've got OSL coming up tonight (well, tomorrow morning I guess) at 5:30 AM eastern time and tomorrow is the MSL finals at 5:00 AM eastern time. You should tune in!
lokiM
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States3407 Posts
August 26 2010 16:55 GMT
#2732
On August 26 2010 06:31 Woyn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 26 2010 06:17 Kontraface wrote:
any ETA on ep 13 ? my fingers are burning from f5-ing this thread


Not very well, last page:

"Hi. Sorry for the delays. I've been busy coming for an exam so I've been incredibly short on time. The exam is tomorrow however, and I should have the translation done tomorrow night or tuesday night."

he had the translation done within 3 days, just because it gets translated doesn't mean it's completed
we have to get the raw, encode, time, QC, upload.. goes through more processes than you think
not to mention this is a 50minute episode compared to oldboy being 20minutes, so timing is even more tedious
You can't fight the feeling.
danbel1005
Profile Joined February 2008
United States1319 Posts
August 26 2010 17:07 GMT
#2733
Great cant wait for Ep.13th.
Thx Guys. GG
"EE HAN TIMING" Jaedong vs Stork [22 December, 2007] 2set @ Finals EVER OSL.
hifriend
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
China7935 Posts
August 26 2010 17:13 GMT
#2734
On August 23 2010 09:17 mrmin123 wrote:
Hi. Sorry for the delays. I've been busy coming for an exam so I've been incredibly short on time. The exam is tomorrow however, and I should have the translation done tomorrow night or tuesday night.

Thanks man really appreciate it!
zanzib
Profile Joined December 2009
China152 Posts
August 26 2010 17:35 GMT
#2735
Just watched it all. This reminds me a lot of the older veterans in chess who make a run at the world title, or even wanting to make the candidates. But like Broodwar, there isn't much to do if you can't qualify, and your career highlights of the past are what made you distinguished.

Makes me think of the limitations of the aging brain, and whether or not it really just slows down, but I will always cheer for Nal_Ra.
Sometimes backwards is forwards.
Kishkumen
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States650 Posts
August 26 2010 18:13 GMT
#2736
On August 27 2010 01:55 Issor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 26 2010 06:34 Kishkumen wrote:
I'm one of the new guys who came in with SC2 and this series is SO AWESOME!!! I am so sad I didn't follow eSports during BW. Can't wait for episode 13.


The BW esports scene is still very strong! We've got OSL coming up tonight (well, tomorrow morning I guess) at 5:30 AM eastern time and tomorrow is the MSL finals at 5:00 AM eastern time. You should tune in!


Yeah, I know it's still going on, and I've even tried to watch some games. It's just that I haven't taken the time to familiarize myself with strategies and players enough to really understand what's going on. I feel like I can't really fully appreciate what the players are doing, and that by the time I get to that point, BW may already be on its way out compared to SC2. I actually only have a few months left to watch eSports until I have to put it down for a few years and I don't feel like that's enough time to really start understanding the complexities of BW.
Weird, last time I checked the UN said you need to have at least 200 APM and be rainbow league to be called human. —Liquid`TLO
Avitohol
Profile Joined May 2010
Bulgaria125 Posts
August 26 2010 18:21 GMT
#2737
Anytime I see this thread bumped my heart APM reaches 300 but when I see that ep13 is still not out a part of it just dies T_T
BlackMagister
Profile Joined October 2008
United States5834 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-26 18:45:27
August 26 2010 18:45 GMT
#2738
It's part of the translators conspiracy to torture us by translating right to the end of a good series then not translating the last episode

Anyways can't wait...
Rewera
Profile Joined April 2010
Poland354 Posts
August 26 2010 21:15 GMT
#2739
I hope it will come out before OSL Final. Nal_Ra Fighting!
FraCuS
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States1072 Posts
August 26 2010 21:45 GMT
#2740
On August 27 2010 06:15 Rewera wrote:
I hope it will come out before OSL Final. Nal_Ra Fighting!



I hope it comes out before i leave for bootcamp T.T
Apink/Girl's Day/miss A/IU/Crayon Pop/Sistar/Exo K :D l Kpop and Kdrama Enthusiast
Prev 1 135 136 137 138 139 156 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko249
LamboSC2 110
Codebar 32
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23405
Calm 6035
Rain 2118
Bisu 1282
FanTaSy 924
Jaedong 472
Horang2 458
Rush 397
Soma 358
BeSt 254
[ Show more ]
Stork 233
Zeus 220
Mini 168
Light 115
Larva 100
Mong 90
Barracks 83
Hyun 79
Pusan 77
Mind 76
Snow 74
910 69
ZerO 68
Free 56
ToSsGirL 39
Sea.KH 37
Killer 35
NaDa 28
Sexy 27
Shinee 26
Noble 17
Hm[arnc] 16
Terrorterran 15
Bale 14
sorry 14
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6289
Counter-Strike
fl0m1502
olofmeister1063
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King98
Other Games
gofns58594
singsing1802
B2W.Neo527
dupreeh358
crisheroes281
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2241
Other Games
• WagamamaTV149
Upcoming Events
OSC
11h 18m
Big Brain Bouts
22h 18m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 5h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 7h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 22h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.