• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:25
CEST 12:25
KST 19:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9282 users

[Final Ep] Nal_rA's Oldboy Series - Page 136

Forum Index > BW General
3107 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 134 135 136 137 138 156 Next
Cofo
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States1388 Posts
August 21 2010 02:56 GMT
#2701
On August 21 2010 11:42 DarkMatter_ wrote:
Wait, Nal_Ra meets Stork and Jangbi in Oldboy? Which episode is that? I thought I watched them all but I don't remember seeing Stork and Jangbi.


It's been a while since I've seen them, so I might be mistaken, but maybe it's at the very beginning when they have progamers analyze his replays without telling them who he is. I don't remember who the progamers were, but it could've been them.
+ Show Spoiler +
storm44
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
1293 Posts
August 21 2010 06:39 GMT
#2702
Does anyone know where to find episode 13? I don't care that its not subbed since I'm korean =) but I cant seem to find it anywhere
shaozu
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
China178 Posts
August 21 2010 07:00 GMT
#2703
I asked a friend of mine who speaks korean and he will do the translation and I'll do the rest. Should be done in 3-4 days





Rewera
Profile Joined April 2010
Poland354 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-21 07:17:10
August 21 2010 07:16 GMT
#2704
After ep. 13 there will be a fiesta o chatching up in OSL. Hope Nal_ra made it to the semis.
Vortok
Profile Joined December 2009
United States830 Posts
August 21 2010 08:40 GMT
#2705
On August 21 2010 11:56 Cofo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2010 11:42 DarkMatter_ wrote:
Wait, Nal_Ra meets Stork and Jangbi in Oldboy? Which episode is that? I thought I watched them all but I don't remember seeing Stork and Jangbi.


It's been a while since I've seen them, so I might be mistaken, but maybe it's at the very beginning when they have progamers analyze his replays without telling them who he is. I don't remember who the progamers were, but it could've been them.

Yeah, I was referring to their feedback of his replay. I didn't recall seeing them meet in person either.
PineappleLumpsToss
Profile Joined July 2010
New Zealand2434 Posts
August 21 2010 09:50 GMT
#2706
On August 21 2010 16:00 shaozu wrote:
I asked a friend of mine who speaks korean and he will do the translation and I'll do the rest. Should be done in 3-4 days


Ty, that would be very much appreciated!!! While I already know what happens results-wise, I have enjoyed the series so much I'd like to see the final episode.
d0n3
Profile Joined March 2010
33 Posts
August 22 2010 07:39 GMT
#2707
where did u find ep 13 its not on youtube if i look for nal ra oldboy 13
hey its me
smekz
Profile Joined April 2010
Portugal503 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-22 23:51:47
August 22 2010 23:50 GMT
#2708
On August 21 2010 11:56 Cofo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2010 11:42 DarkMatter_ wrote:
Wait, Nal_Ra meets Stork and Jangbi in Oldboy? Which episode is that? I thought I watched them all but I don't remember seeing Stork and Jangbi.


It's been a while since I've seen them, so I might be mistaken, but maybe it's at the very beginning when they have progamers analyze his replays without telling them who he is. I don't remember who the progamers were, but it could've been them.


it were them (among others)
edit: ups some1 already said so :\
mrmin123 *
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Korea (South)2971 Posts
August 23 2010 00:17 GMT
#2709
Hi. Sorry for the delays. I've been busy coming for an exam so I've been incredibly short on time. The exam is tomorrow however, and I should have the translation done tomorrow night or tuesday night.
Translator태양은 묘지위에 붉게 떠오르고 / 한낮에 찌는 더위는 나의 시련 일찌라!
gillon
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Sweden1578 Posts
August 23 2010 00:34 GMT
#2710
On August 23 2010 09:17 mrmin123 wrote:
Hi. Sorry for the delays. I've been busy coming for an exam so I've been incredibly short on time. The exam is tomorrow however, and I should have the translation done tomorrow night or tuesday night.


MRMIN FIGHTING!
www.teamproperty.net | "You should hate losing, but you should never fear defeat." - 이윤열
Tomken
Profile Joined January 2010
Norway1144 Posts
August 23 2010 02:08 GMT
#2711
Nice to hear updates, gl on exams! :D
MBCGame HERO FIGHTING!!!~
natturner
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
342 Posts
August 23 2010 02:08 GMT
#2712
nice, also what about the second part of the thing where the korean commentators were discussing the scandal? or was that already released and i missed it?
This nigga done stole my bike.
merin
Profile Joined June 2010
Norway52 Posts
August 23 2010 12:30 GMT
#2713
On August 23 2010 09:17 mrmin123 wrote:
Hi. Sorry for the delays. I've been busy coming for an exam so I've been incredibly short on time. The exam is tomorrow however, and I should have the translation done tomorrow night or tuesday night.


HURRAY!
merin
smekz
Profile Joined April 2010
Portugal503 Posts
August 23 2010 13:20 GMT
#2714
On August 23 2010 11:08 natturner wrote:
nice, also what about the second part of the thing where the korean commentators were discussing the scandal? or was that already released and i missed it?


click here
SkyLegenD
Profile Joined February 2010
United States304 Posts
August 24 2010 04:29 GMT
#2715
ETA?
"Victory belongs to the most persevering." - Napoleon Bonaparte
Antoine
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States7481 Posts
August 24 2010 04:40 GMT
#2716
On August 23 2010 21:30 merin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2010 09:17 mrmin123 wrote:
Hi. Sorry for the delays. I've been busy coming for an exam so I've been incredibly short on time. The exam is tomorrow however, and I should have the translation done tomorrow night or tuesday night.


HURRAY!

woot!
ModeratorFlash Sea Action Snow Midas | TheStC Ret Tyler MC | RIP 우정호
Wedge
Profile Joined March 2008
Canada580 Posts
August 24 2010 04:43 GMT
#2717
On August 23 2010 09:17 mrmin123 wrote:
Hi. Sorry for the delays. I've been busy coming for an exam so I've been incredibly short on time. The exam is tomorrow however, and I should have the translation done tomorrow night or tuesday night.


Hell, its about...ah whatever.

Thanks so much, hard to believe that this series will finally be over, enjoyed it immensely and mad props goes to the TL subbing team without whose help I probably never would have managed to watch this show.
Kontraface
Profile Joined June 2010
Norway7 Posts
August 24 2010 12:22 GMT
#2718
aaaah.. cant wait for episode 13. Nal_rA fighting! And a big thanks to mrmin123 and the translate team for this.
Sawamura
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Malaysia7602 Posts
August 24 2010 17:21 GMT
#2719
go go go mrmin!!
BW/KT Forever R.I.P KT.Violet dearly missed ..
pred470r
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Bulgaria3265 Posts
August 24 2010 18:01 GMT
#2720
Woot, can't wait for ep13, thanks so much for the translations!
Prev 1 134 135 136 137 138 156 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM471
IndyStarCraft 77
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 471
Lowko242
IndyStarCraft 77
MindelVK 11
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 4279
Stork 2476
Horang2 433
Soulkey 359
Jaedong 332
Zeus 287
Larva 263
Soma 228
Mini 220
BeSt 186
[ Show more ]
sorry 98
Mind 72
Pusan 65
Last 60
Hyun 60
ZerO 53
Sexy 50
soO 32
Shinee 30
scan(afreeca) 26
ajuk12(nOOB) 16
Sacsri 11
zelot 9
Dota 2
XcaliburYe316
canceldota52
League of Legends
JimRising 435
Other Games
gofns33475
singsing2035
Coldzera 704
Happy322
byalli270
Pyrionflax206
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV210
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 30
• StrangeGG 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV302
• lizZardDota2228
League of Legends
• Jankos3264
Upcoming Events
Online Event
1h 35m
AI Arena Tournament
6h 35m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
8h 35m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 35m
Patches Events
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.