• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:54
CEST 15:54
KST 22:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7965 users

Coach-Pupil League - Page 8

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 12 Next All
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
December 04 2009 09:34 GMT
#141
On December 04 2009 18:06 thunk wrote:
Incontrol you and Mondi and other poker players should get teams together, place bets and battle them!


A great idea for sure.. unfortunately I don't know if you guys have any idea how hard it is to teach a player scbw.. let alone a group. Not many top non kors are going to want to actually follow through with this.. especially with TSL going on.

I think some fantastic C/C+ players can coach some D~D+ players and make a nice league however.

I could very well be wrong (and I hope I am!) so please don't take my pessimism harshly.. I am just saying what I think to be true.
-Frog-
Profile Joined February 2009
United States514 Posts
December 04 2009 09:40 GMT
#142
this sounds pretty fun, i would be interested in it for sure:

Iccup: ..BravE
Rank: D+ with a losing record
Race: Zerg
powered by coffee, driven by hate.
cafaro
Profile Joined November 2008
Netherlands32 Posts
December 04 2009 09:42 GMT
#143
Sign me in

I'm a D- terran
Base
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States36 Posts
December 04 2009 09:54 GMT
#144
This sounds like an amazing idea. Thanks for putting it into motion.

I'm interested in being a pupil. I play all the races equally badly, but my favorite one is Terran, and I'm no higher than D.
ThePsiTooz
Profile Joined November 2009
New Zealand27 Posts
December 04 2009 09:58 GMT
#145
I really want to play, D/D- player. When will this be??
Once you go grack, you never go back.
3 Lions
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States3705 Posts
December 04 2009 11:46 GMT
#146
I'd be willing to play as a pupil. D+ player
myfriendPlank
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States550 Posts
December 04 2009 11:47 GMT
#147
I'm down. D Terran....
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
December 04 2009 12:00 GMT
#148
I'd definitely do this. D level Terran.
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
godlysquirrel
Profile Joined November 2009
China21 Posts
December 04 2009 12:20 GMT
#149
Interested as well. But then I'm in china..is the lag thing going to be a problem? if not, i would like to participate..the time won't be a problem 10am - 1pm EST is 11pm - 2am here so..D-/D protoss.
Good Morning Vietnam
b0lt
Profile Joined March 2009
United States790 Posts
December 04 2009 12:24 GMT
#150
Holy shit this would be awesome, I'm a D terran, although i'm thinking about changing races
Rotation
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States118 Posts
December 04 2009 12:29 GMT
#151
This sounds fun =)
low D zerg player
Appendix
Profile Joined July 2009
Sweden979 Posts
December 04 2009 12:30 GMT
#152
I am very interested, but I can´t put in more than about 2 hours a day. Is it enough?

Anyhow, I am a D- protoss/zerg, preferably zerg
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
December 04 2009 12:43 GMT
#153
I think you'll get about 500 pupils and 3 teachers... but hey what do I know.
[DUF]MethodMan
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Germany1716 Posts
December 04 2009 13:05 GMT
#154
Usually I wouldn't do this, but seeing the heavy disproportion of pupil/coaches..
C+/B- Toss sign me in for coach (and PM me about it, I tend to forget in which threads I posted :D)
Qikz
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United Kingdom12058 Posts
December 04 2009 13:11 GMT
#155
If you needed another scrub Terran to come play, I'd be willing too, but I'm on GMT so I'm not sure how awkward the time differences would be.
FanTaSy's #1 Fan | STPL Caster/Organiser | SKT BEST KT | https://twitch.tv/stpl
SarenS
Profile Joined January 2006
France36 Posts
December 04 2009 14:59 GMT
#156
Seems cool thing to do, count me as a coach. Since it starts after TSL ladder it's great, hope i'll give good advices for the people in the team
TheFallofTroy
Profile Joined May 2009
Canada780 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-12-04 15:08:57
December 04 2009 15:06 GMT
#157
Iccup: Machine[eh]
Rank: D+
Player
^_^V
Dooba
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Croatia588 Posts
December 04 2009 15:32 GMT
#158
Hail TL!

Been lurking for quite a while now and today i decided: Heck, ima join in on the fun!

Iccup: Dooba-
Rank: D
Player


ps
Great idea, hope we can make it work somehow
"Zergs are really stronger. I use to win 60-70%, now it is 40-50. I am switching to civilization 5 for now until any terran can come up with a better tactics."
lgd-haze
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden547 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-12-04 15:46:55
December 04 2009 15:46 GMT
#159
I'm willing to team up with a coach and play in a event like this!

Race: Zerg
Skill: C-
Iccup ID : NoM.haze
Flying Tushin!!
RandomAccount#49059
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States2140 Posts
December 04 2009 15:50 GMT
#160
--- Nuked ---
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 1088
RotterdaM575
SteadfastSC290
TKL 221
Rex125
CosmosSc2 35
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 575
SteadfastSC 290
TKL 221
Rex 125
CosmosSc2 35
Codebar 27
ProTech0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 45950
Shuttle 2650
Calm 1505
Jaedong 1150
Horang2 840
Mini 630
actioN 608
EffOrt 569
Soulkey 483
Soma 408
[ Show more ]
Stork 320
Rush 258
Larva 243
BeSt 216
Snow 196
ZerO 182
firebathero 135
Mong 112
Zeus 94
Last 78
910 75
hero 70
Mind 65
Free 64
Hyun 56
Yoon 50
Sharp 41
PianO 37
sorry 36
Pusan 34
Shinee 33
JYJ 27
Shine 25
Bale 24
Hm[arnc] 23
ToSsGirL 22
Sexy 22
HiyA 21
Aegong 19
Terrorterran 18
scan(afreeca) 15
Sacsri 12
Noble 11
Rock 8
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5090
Dendi1194
Counter-Strike
fl0m1811
Fnx 575
edward46
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King170
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes576
Lowko358
Other Games
singsing2210
olofmeister1284
hiko574
B2W.Neo353
DeMusliM217
Livibee179
Pyrionflax170
Liquid`VortiX115
Khaldor81
QueenE72
Trikslyr63
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1513
Other Games
BasetradeTV160
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH182
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2121
• Jankos1525
• TFBlade520
Other Games
• Shiphtur657
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 7m
The PondCast
20h 7m
INu's Battles
21h 7m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.