• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:01
CEST 18:01
KST 01:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7175 users

Coach-Pupil League - Page 6

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 12 Next All
vx70GTOJudgexv
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States3161 Posts
December 04 2009 05:11 GMT
#101
I'd be interested. D- Zerg here.
(-_-) BW for ever. #1 Iris fan.
TheAntZ
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Israel6248 Posts
December 04 2009 05:12 GMT
#102
This has to carry some price for the pupils so it doesnt become like kickball. For example, if you dont participate even after putting your name down for it, you get an XX day ban from TL
43084 | Honeybadger: "So july, you're in the GSL finals. How do you feel?!" ~ July: "HUNGRY."
3clipse
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
Canada2555 Posts
December 04 2009 05:14 GMT
#103
Interested. D+/C- Protoss
BloodDrunK
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Bangladesh2767 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-12-04 05:19:47
December 04 2009 05:19 GMT
#104
i'm pretty interested.D- terran here though.
You have the power to create your own destiny.
Moloch
Profile Joined June 2008
Canada222 Posts
December 04 2009 05:20 GMT
#105
I would be extremely interested in this
D Terran/Toss
ccou
Profile Joined December 2008
United States681 Posts
December 04 2009 05:37 GMT
#106
On December 04 2009 13:13 Pokebunny wrote:
I'm sorta worried about skill division of coaches with A- level players and C level players though :x


Being a good player doesn't necessary mean being a good teacher. I think it would be really interesting to see the interteam competition to see who is the best coach. I think if each team is large enough, ~5-6 pupils distributed fairly or randomly amongst the coachs, the genius pupil anomalies would even out. In the end, the team abilities would probably be based on coaching. If the players do become committed, I think this is a great experience for the coachs as well.

On December 04 2009 14:12 TheAntZ wrote:
This has to carry some price for the pupils so it doesnt become like kickball. For example, if you dont participate even after putting your name down for it, you get an XX day ban from TL


I agree; the pupils would really need to put in time. This is a great idea.
Wake up Mr. B!
Grobyc
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada18410 Posts
December 04 2009 05:43 GMT
#107
I'd love to be the pupil if someone wants to train me ^_^

I have work and school, so I would have to have games around that though.
If you watch Godzilla backwards it's about a benevolent lizard who helps rebuild a city and then moonwalks into the ocean.
O-ops
Profile Joined February 2009
United States4236 Posts
December 04 2009 05:49 GMT
#108
Interested :D. D protoss/terran over here

School would be an issue tho :p
Fan of the Jangbanger
Nevuk
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States16280 Posts
December 04 2009 05:56 GMT
#109
On December 04 2009 14:37 ccou wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2009 13:13 Pokebunny wrote:
I'm sorta worried about skill division of coaches with A- level players and C level players though :x


Being a good player doesn't necessary mean being a good teacher. I think it would be really interesting to see the interteam competition to see who is the best coach. I think if each team is large enough, ~5-6 pupils distributed fairly or randomly amongst the coachs, the genius pupil anomalies would even out. In the end, the team abilities would probably be based on coaching. If the players do become committed, I think this is a great experience for the coachs as well.

Show nested quote +
On December 04 2009 14:12 TheAntZ wrote:
This has to carry some price for the pupils so it doesnt become like kickball. For example, if you dont participate even after putting your name down for it, you get an XX day ban from TL


I agree; the pupils would really need to put in time. This is a great idea.

Yep. It would be good.

Fortunately, the time period this is planned for is going to be between classes for me, when I don't have a job at all. So I would be able to devote a considerable amount of time to it, and most college students would likely be in similar circumstances.
oBlade
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States6542 Posts
December 04 2009 05:56 GMT
#110
I would be interested for sure.

D T/Z
"I read it. You know how to read, you ignorant fuck?" - Andy Dufresne
omahahowitzer
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States98 Posts
December 04 2009 06:07 GMT
#111
I'd be interested depending on the time commitment required

D+ P
Navi
Profile Joined November 2009
5286 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-12-04 06:13:36
December 04 2009 06:12 GMT
#112
I WILL COMMIT MY LIFE TO THIS IF YOU ACCEPT ME

D ran, but I just started: i don't really know how good/fail I am :/

hello-goodbye on iccup

edit: it seems like there are way too many player - wannabes, so if we get accepted, do we get a pm?
Hey! Listen!
kOre
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada3642 Posts
December 04 2009 06:14 GMT
#113
My mechanics blow ass. I would like to join this as well.
http://www.starcraftmecca.net - Founder
Seraphim
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States4467 Posts
December 04 2009 06:14 GMT
#114
I would be interested in playing

I'm a C-/C toss
Hermes | Bisu[Shield] Fighting~!
ToN
Profile Joined July 2009
Canada245 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-12-04 06:21:30
December 04 2009 06:19 GMT
#115
I would love to be a part of this. The main problem I had last time was making a date to start the and with the default time It should be awesome I am d+ so I'm assume that I am a player. (when I say d+ i basically mean good pvt that keeps me at d+ and low level pvz and pvp).

edit: Also if there is a lack of coaching just having a group of players meet regularly and discuss I think would help if this can be made happen.
Psyonic_Reaver
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4343 Posts
December 04 2009 06:27 GMT
#116
C- Protoss here looking for help in proper macro/multitasking but I'm willing to help anybody under my skill level if they want. PsyoniCReaveR or mG.PsyoniC on iccup. Just add me and talk to me and I'll play/help.
So wait? I'm bad? =(
thopol
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Japan4560 Posts
December 04 2009 06:29 GMT
#117
I'd be interested. I am D level Zerg. It sounds like a lot of fun.
slOwdance
Profile Joined April 2009
United States26 Posts
December 04 2009 06:34 GMT
#118
Awesome idea. I'm interested. D+ Zerg
CommanderFluffy
Profile Joined June 2008
Taiwan1059 Posts
December 04 2009 06:37 GMT
#119
is teacher to student randomized?

I'm down, D+ Zerg
Pain is temporary, but glory is forever.
PyroDog
Profile Joined February 2009
United States59 Posts
December 04 2009 06:39 GMT
#120
I would definitely be committed to this if you guys do it.
I'm a D/D+ Protoss player.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech141
SteadfastSC 136
Rex 46
UpATreeSC 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 34587
Calm 3412
Shuttle 2272
Jaedong 1759
Mini 625
Horang2 623
EffOrt 501
Stork 317
Soma 316
Rush 282
[ Show more ]
Larva 256
Soulkey 254
ZerO 219
BeSt 207
Snow 162
firebathero 109
Mong 106
Zeus 96
910 78
hero 77
Mind 67
sorry 52
Hyun 42
Free 38
Shinee 38
Sharp 35
ToSsGirL 28
Shine 26
PianO 25
Killer 24
Aegong 23
JYJ 21
Terrorterran 21
Bale 19
Sexy 15
scan(afreeca) 14
Trap 14
Rock 12
Sacsri 12
HiyA 12
Hm[arnc] 10
Dota 2
Gorgc5693
Dendi1231
420jenkins228
Counter-Strike
fl0m3787
x6flipin640
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King76
ChuDatz31
Other Games
singsing2146
Liquid`RaSZi1222
hiko655
B2W.Neo647
dupreeh511
ceh9345
RotterdaM319
crisheroes305
Khaldor291
Livibee196
TKL 175
QueenE106
Trikslyr97
Dewaltoss62
ZerO(Twitch)16
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV253
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH293
• Hinosc 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3212
• WagamamaTV427
League of Legends
• Nemesis2621
Other Games
• Shiphtur753
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
17h 59m
INu's Battles
18h 59m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
20h 59m
OSC
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 6h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.