• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:58
CEST 23:58
KST 06:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War655.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10814 users

Karry's Report (From Overseas with Love) - Page 7

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 15 Next All
DreaM)XeRO
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Korea (South)4667 Posts
September 03 2009 17:48 GMT
#121
have my children
<3
cw)minsean(ru
Ethelis
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States2400 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-09-03 18:11:39
September 03 2009 18:10 GMT
#122
i dont have to gay for bisu now, nevergg > bisu



in all seriousness, its a good and pretty cool opportunity. i've always liked your photos, im sure you'll do fine with this too. best of luck
Disabled gamer - Diamond 3 (LoL) D+ Rank scrublord on BW. Bisu doesnt need DTs, He uses probes. just ask Flash.
Chrispy
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada5878 Posts
September 03 2009 18:43 GMT
#123
Congratz! Hope you do well and I will check out the page often!
Retvrn to Forvms
NeverGG *
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom5399 Posts
September 04 2009 03:19 GMT
#124
Thanks for all the comments Bumped for CJ Entus interviews!
우리 행운의 모양은 여러개지만 행복의 모양은 하나
ForSC2
Profile Joined June 2009
United States580 Posts
September 04 2009 06:16 GMT
#125
Hi NeverGG I always thought you were blond.

Also CJ Yay!
http://www.smbc-comics.com/index.php?id=2883#comic
NeverGG *
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom5399 Posts
September 04 2009 06:36 GMT
#126
On September 04 2009 15:16 ForSC2 wrote:
Hi NeverGG I always thought you were blond.

Also CJ Yay!


O.o Why did you think that?
우리 행운의 모양은 여러개지만 행복의 모양은 하나
ForSC2
Profile Joined June 2009
United States580 Posts
September 04 2009 07:16 GMT
#127
Because I thought you were a blonde girl they zoomed in on during a korean sc match and someone said is that NeverGG!
http://www.smbc-comics.com/index.php?id=2883#comic
NeverGG *
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom5399 Posts
September 04 2009 07:25 GMT
#128
On September 04 2009 16:16 ForSC2 wrote:
Because I thought you were a blonde girl they zoomed in on during a korean sc match and someone said is that NeverGG!


Blimey - well whoever said it was very wrong. I don't even sit in the audience any more. (Not since last April except for maybe 2-3 times when I took friends and didn't work.)
우리 행운의 모양은 여러개지만 행복의 모양은 하나
ForSC2
Profile Joined June 2009
United States580 Posts
September 04 2009 07:39 GMT
#129
On September 04 2009 16:25 NeverGG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2009 16:16 ForSC2 wrote:
Because I thought you were a blonde girl they zoomed in on during a korean sc match and someone said is that NeverGG!


Blimey - well whoever said it was very wrong. I don't even sit in the audience any more. (Not since last April except for maybe 2-3 times when I took friends and didn't work.)

What if I just wanted to be able to say hey look it's NeverGG omg!
http://www.smbc-comics.com/index.php?id=2883#comic
NeverGG *
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom5399 Posts
September 04 2009 08:29 GMT
#130
On September 04 2009 16:39 ForSC2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2009 16:25 NeverGG wrote:
On September 04 2009 16:16 ForSC2 wrote:
Because I thought you were a blonde girl they zoomed in on during a korean sc match and someone said is that NeverGG!


Blimey - well whoever said it was very wrong. I don't even sit in the audience any more. (Not since last April except for maybe 2-3 times when I took friends and didn't work.)

What if I just wanted to be able to say hey look it's NeverGG omg!


Uh.....sometimes I appear in the background at PL, but my face is covered by a camera most of the time.
우리 행운의 모양은 여러개지만 행복의 모양은 하나
ForSC2
Profile Joined June 2009
United States580 Posts
September 04 2009 09:18 GMT
#131
On September 04 2009 17:29 NeverGG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2009 16:39 ForSC2 wrote:
On September 04 2009 16:25 NeverGG wrote:
On September 04 2009 16:16 ForSC2 wrote:
Because I thought you were a blonde girl they zoomed in on during a korean sc match and someone said is that NeverGG!


Blimey - well whoever said it was very wrong. I don't even sit in the audience any more. (Not since last April except for maybe 2-3 times when I took friends and didn't work.)

What if I just wanted to be able to say hey look it's NeverGG omg!


Uh.....sometimes I appear in the background at PL, but my face is covered by a camera most of the time.

Sometimes it's fun to pretend.
http://www.smbc-comics.com/index.php?id=2883#comic
motbob
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States12546 Posts
September 04 2009 09:22 GMT
#132
I want.. I need... netizen translations!
ModeratorGood content always wins.
NeverGG *
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom5399 Posts
September 04 2009 09:23 GMT
#133
On September 04 2009 18:22 motbob wrote:
I want.. I need... netizen translations!


No, you really don't - I know what they say.
우리 행운의 모양은 여러개지만 행복의 모양은 하나
Cube
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Canada777 Posts
September 04 2009 09:30 GMT
#134
good work on the CJ article, the koreans are just angry they can't read english
Kerotan
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
England2111 Posts
September 04 2009 10:16 GMT
#135
Interesting that skyhigh didn't always play Terran, along with his complete unawareness of the foreign community.
Nerdette // External revolution - Internal revolution // Fabulous // I raise my hands to heaven of curiosity // I don't know what to ask for // What has it got for me? // Kerribear
FirstBorn
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
Romania3955 Posts
September 04 2009 10:38 GMT
#136
Awesome interviews, thanks!
SonuvBob: Yes, the majority of TL is college-aged, and thus clearly stupid.
Foucault
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Sweden2826 Posts
September 04 2009 10:53 GMT
#137
Hi Bisu!
I know that deep inside of you there's a humongous set of testicles just waiting to pop out. Let 'em pop bro. //////////////////// AKA JensOfSweden // Lee Yoon Yeol forever.
Aresien
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United Kingdom305 Posts
September 04 2009 11:14 GMT
#138
Another good article NeverGG, good to see you working on advice ^_^. Really liked the interviews.
fnaticNoname
Profile Joined January 2008
India858 Posts
September 04 2009 12:13 GMT
#139
Congratulations and good luck : )
RaGe
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
Belgium9950 Posts
September 04 2009 14:03 GMT
#140
The CJ interviews are very nice, thanks!
Moderatorsometimes I get intimidated by the size of my right testicle
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O178
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13957
Shuttle 363
White-Ra 240
ZZZero.O 178
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm103
League of Legends
Doublelift3625
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4878
Other Games
summit1g9471
FrodaN2332
Liquid`RaSZi2057
C9.Mang0302
crisheroes289
ToD253
Livibee195
Pyrionflax162
Mew2King46
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1087
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 50
• musti20045 42
• Adnapsc2 26
• HeavenSC 15
• Sammyuel 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1502
• Shiphtur670
• WagamamaTV278
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 3m
Replay Cast
1h 3m
OSC
14h 3m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.