• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:52
CEST 06:52
KST 13:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7790 users

NaDa's Body - Page 110

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 108 109 110 111 112 262 Next
Please don't hotlink images from Korean sites - use imgur.com to re-host them. Thanks!
Blackfish
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Austria309 Posts
April 07 2011 14:09 GMT
#2181
How could anybody do that? I mean i´m pretty new here, and i don´t know much stuff about bw and tl, but one of the first things i saw here was: NaDa´s Body... The perfect thread.
NaDa - my god | Mvp - my king | Innovation - my favorite | Terran- my race
Telcontar
Profile Joined May 2010
United Kingdom16710 Posts
April 07 2011 14:12 GMT
#2182
Sacrilege! Blasphemy!

I demand justice!
Et Eärello Endorenna utúlien. Sinome maruvan ar Hildinyar tenn' Ambar-metta.
JustQuitWarcraftIII
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
United States679 Posts
April 07 2011 14:17 GMT
#2183
Mods I am disappointed.
exterminatus
Profile Joined August 2010
Korea (North)142 Posts
April 07 2011 14:21 GMT
#2184
Why can't the mods keep their filthy fingers out of Nada's holy name?
goiflin
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Canada1218 Posts
April 07 2011 14:23 GMT
#2185
I thought this was a new thread >.> I should have known better

But now where will we go to discuss NaDa's sexy body!?
JustQuitWarcraftIII
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
United States679 Posts
April 07 2011 14:27 GMT
#2186
Mods I am disappointed.
KameZerg
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Sweden1776 Posts
April 07 2011 14:33 GMT
#2187
On April 07 2011 23:27 JustQuitWarcraftIII wrote:
Mods I am disappointed.


They have no reason doing this unless NaDa personally asked them to, since theyre on the same team its not impossible that they showed him the thread and he may have felt uncomfortable about it.
asdasdasdasdasd123123123
xxpack09
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States2160 Posts
April 07 2011 14:39 GMT
#2188
aww I liked Jaedong's body
Taekwon
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8155 Posts
April 07 2011 14:40 GMT
#2189
stop mindeffing us omg
▲ ▲ ▲
Gann1
Profile Joined July 2009
United States1575 Posts
April 07 2011 14:41 GMT
#2190
all is right with the cosmos
I drop suckas like Plinko
hacklebeast
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5090 Posts
April 07 2011 14:41 GMT
#2191
Is this a cleaver ploy to boost the thread length by changing the name back and forth to get people to over react?

Because it's working. Keep it on Nada.
Protoss: Best, Paralyze, Jangbi, Nal_Ra || Terran: Oov, Boxer, Fantasy, Hiya|| Zerg: Yellow, Zero
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
April 07 2011 14:41 GMT
#2192
Justice prevails in TL
[TLMS] REBOOT
Akamiri
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Vietnam401 Posts
April 07 2011 14:42 GMT
#2193
Hail!!! THE Body is back!!!
***SamsungKHAN***TBLS*** :x:x ***NaDa*** BoxeR *** FruitDealer *** MarineKing ***:x Hwaiting~~!!! P.S: I'M A GIRL
neitoperhonen
Profile Joined February 2011
Finland83 Posts
April 07 2011 14:49 GMT
#2194
OMG what did I miss?! I post the pics of Jaedong and no one reacts and someone posts it again after two pages and the thread goes wild?! I feel that I'm ignored here. -.-

I totally approve this Hwasung in T-shirts in games cos damn, nice arms there.

And I can't even comment on the Greek god... just I hope Jaedong's dong is bigger than the gods. :/ Jaedong is a GOD himself.
HiteEntus keeps replying on my tweets. <3 they said my Korean is awesome. ( http://twitpic.com/47r1mh ) and btw, I'm girl~
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51550 Posts
April 07 2011 14:55 GMT
#2195
SANITY HAS BEEN RESTORED!!!!!
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
ellerina
Profile Joined April 2010
Philippines452 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-07 15:06:50
April 07 2011 15:05 GMT
#2196
On April 07 2011 23:49 neitoperhonen wrote:
OMG what did I miss?! I post the pics of Jaedong and no one reacts and someone posts it again after two pages and the thread goes wild?! I feel that I'm ignored here. -.-


Nooooo please keep on posting pics! The mods decided to change the thread title to JD's Body, but it's back to normal now. If the mods keep on substituting other progamers for NaDa this thread will hit 200 pages in no time from the outrage, lol.

I fully agree with Hwaseung playing in t-shirts from now on. Those jackets do nothing for their assets.
Still round the corner there may wait , A new road or a secret gate /And though I oft have passed them by, A day will come at last when I /Shall take the hidden paths that run/West of the Moon, East of the Sun
KameZerg
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Sweden1776 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-07 15:11:19
April 07 2011 15:08 GMT
#2197
Nice name change
asdasdasdasdasd123123123
Telcontar
Profile Joined May 2010
United Kingdom16710 Posts
April 07 2011 15:20 GMT
#2198
On April 08 2011 00:05 ellerina wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2011 23:49 neitoperhonen wrote:
OMG what did I miss?! I post the pics of Jaedong and no one reacts and someone posts it again after two pages and the thread goes wild?! I feel that I'm ignored here. -.-


Nooooo please keep on posting pics! The mods decided to change the thread title to JD's Body, but it's back to normal now. If the mods keep on substituting other progamers for NaDa this thread will hit 200 pages in no time from the outrage, lol.

I fully agree with Hwaseung playing in t-shirts from now on. Those jackets do nothing for their assets.

How about some tight tank tops?
Et Eärello Endorenna utúlien. Sinome maruvan ar Hildinyar tenn' Ambar-metta.
Alejandrisha
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6566 Posts
April 07 2011 15:30 GMT
#2199
aaaaaand we're back
get rich or die mining
TL+ Member
Elefanto
Profile Joined May 2010
Switzerland3584 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-07 16:19:40
April 07 2011 15:33 GMT
#2200
The world is in order, again.
But for how long?
wat
Prev 1 108 109 110 111 112 262 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 234
NeuroSwarm 207
ProTech126
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21180
Dewaltoss 142
Bale 45
Noble 10
Icarus 6
Other Games
summit1g12667
JimRising 785
Sick126
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1266
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 25
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2108
League of Legends
• Lourlo1169
• Rush756
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
5h 8m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
6h 8m
Monday Night Weeklies
11h 8m
Replay Cast
18h 8m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 6h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 19h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.