• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:18
CEST 23:18
KST 06:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10533 users

NaDa's Body - Page 102

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 100 101 102 103 104 262 Next
Please don't hotlink images from Korean sites - use imgur.com to re-host them. Thanks!
Telcontar
Profile Joined May 2010
United Kingdom16710 Posts
April 03 2011 18:22 GMT
#2021
I wonder if the mods would shut this thread down if NaDa found out about it and personally requested it.
Et Eärello Endorenna utúlien. Sinome maruvan ar Hildinyar tenn' Ambar-metta.
JustQuitWarcraftIII
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
United States679 Posts
April 03 2011 20:03 GMT
#2022
On April 04 2011 03:22 Telcontar wrote:
I wonder if the mods would shut this thread down if NaDa found out about it and personally requested it.


NaDa will request this thread to be linked to his personal site I think.
Neo7
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States922 Posts
April 03 2011 20:55 GMT
#2023
On April 04 2011 03:22 Telcontar wrote:
I wonder if the mods would shut this thread down if NaDa found out about it and personally requested it.


Someone posted it to his facebook page so it's only a matter of time until he sees it.
It takes an idiot to do cool things.
bITt.mAN
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Switzerland3700 Posts
April 03 2011 22:17 GMT
#2024
http://nooooooooooooooo.com/
http://nooooooooooooooo.com/
http://nooooooooooooooo.com/
http://nooooooooooooooo.com/
http://nooooooooooooooo.com/
http://nooooooooooooooo.com/
http://nooooooooooooooo.com/

I MISSED THE 100TH PAGE
http://nooooooooooooooo.com/
http://nooooooooooooooo.com/!!!!!!

However will I redeem myself?! How Could I have let it happen! http://nooooooooooooooo.com/ Must. Work. On. Song...

http://nooooooooooooooo.com/

Must. Immortalize.

...
Thread..

...

..
For.

..
....ever

*collapses*
BW4LYF . . . . . . PM me, I LOVE PMs. . . . . . Long live "NaDa's Body" . . . . . . Fantasy | Bisu/Best | Jaedong . . . . .
Blasterion
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
China10272 Posts
April 03 2011 22:45 GMT
#2025
On April 04 2011 05:55 Neo7 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2011 03:22 Telcontar wrote:
I wonder if the mods would shut this thread down if NaDa found out about it and personally requested it.


Someone posted it to his facebook page so it's only a matter of time until he sees it.

He "liked" the post, =P personally =D
[TLNY]Mahjong Club Thread
Akamiri
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Vietnam401 Posts
April 04 2011 07:13 GMT
#2026
On April 04 2011 07:17 bITt.mAN wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
http://nooooooooooooooo.com/
http://nooooooooooooooo.com/
http://nooooooooooooooo.com/
http://nooooooooooooooo.com/
http://nooooooooooooooo.com/
http://nooooooooooooooo.com/
http://nooooooooooooooo.com/

I MISSED THE 100TH PAGE
http://nooooooooooooooo.com/
http://nooooooooooooooo.com/!!!!!!

However will I redeem myself?! How Could I have let it happen! http://nooooooooooooooo.com/ Must. Work. On. Song...

http://nooooooooooooooo.com/

Must. Immortalize.

...
Thread..

...

..
For.

..
....ever

*collapses*



You
Are
Late.

Hurry and post the song Maybe I can quote it into my post on the 100th page?
***SamsungKHAN***TBLS*** :x:x ***NaDa*** BoxeR *** FruitDealer *** MarineKing ***:x Hwaiting~~!!! P.S: I'M A GIRL
eviltomahawk
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States11135 Posts
April 04 2011 07:56 GMT
#2027
It has only been 1.5 years since the beginning of this thread. After 100 pages, what can we expect during the next 1.5 years?

Probably more awesomeness. And by awesomeness, I mean Nada''s body, with maybe a bit of awkward Bisu and cute Jaedong thrown in there.
ㅇㅅㅌㅅ
e_i_pi_1_0
Profile Joined September 2009
933 Posts
April 04 2011 14:48 GMT
#2028
Another 100 pages of pics? Actually, could go up to 200 more pages, depending on what happens. ^_^

Those pics of Nada are awesome as always.

Does anyone know where I can find a pic of Oz players in those new black uniforms in the Oz vs SKT match? Killer, Anytime and Jaedong looked particularly awesome in those.
Jaedong and Hwaseung Oz fan.
SilverWolfe
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada173 Posts
April 04 2011 21:46 GMT
#2029
I feel like this picture I found on oGsSuperNoVa's twitter belongs here....

+ Show Spoiler +

sair34 김영진
I raise crazy monkey http://yfrog.com/h4vi4pngj
[image loading]
Terran Master Race: Mvp ByuN TaeJa aLive Maru Ryung SuperNoVa FlaSh Xellos firebathero ForGG BoxeR iloveoov FanTaSy Sea KeeN GanZi GuMiho StC ThorZaIN Happy MMA Marineking Clide TOP Sculp jjakji Virus Polt Goody Fenix Bomber. Zerg Mad, Protoss Jelly.
TemplarCo.
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Mexico2870 Posts
April 05 2011 00:17 GMT
#2030
On April 04 2011 07:17 bITt.mAN wrote:
http://nooooooooooooooo.com/
http://nooooooooooooooo.com/
http://nooooooooooooooo.com/
http://nooooooooooooooo.com/
http://nooooooooooooooo.com/
http://nooooooooooooooo.com/
http://nooooooooooooooo.com/

I MISSED THE 100TH PAGE
http://nooooooooooooooo.com/
http://nooooooooooooooo.com/!!!!!!

However will I redeem myself?! How Could I have let it happen! http://nooooooooooooooo.com/ Must. Work. On. Song...

http://nooooooooooooooo.com/

Must. Immortalize.

...
Thread..

...

..
For.

..
....ever

*collapses*


You and I will have to post on the 200th page then...
http://nooooooooooooooo.com/
till the next 100 pages NaDa's Body... till the next 100 pages...
With an average game length of 7m36s over his 6 games in GSL3, this is a no-brainer. BitByBit pulls more SCVs than yo momma at a club on Mar Sara. ♞
neitoperhonen
Profile Joined February 2011
Finland83 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-05 10:50:48
April 05 2011 10:30 GMT
#2031
HwasungOZ is spending a day off at the spa.

[image loading]

Who would this be, hm? ^___^
[image loading]

Edit:
[image loading]
HiteEntus keeps replying on my tweets. <3 they said my Korean is awesome. ( http://twitpic.com/47r1mh ) and btw, I'm girl~
NicksonReyes
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Philippines4431 Posts
April 05 2011 10:47 GMT
#2032
On April 05 2011 19:30 neitoperhonen wrote:
HwasungOZ is spending a day off at the spa.

[image loading]

ROFL Magikarp looking baller and who is the one standing? Poor eyesight .
"Start yo" -FlaSh
Akamiri
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Vietnam401 Posts
April 05 2011 12:07 GMT
#2033
YESSS Thank you neitoperhonen! Now this is on-topic for this thread )
***SamsungKHAN***TBLS*** :x:x ***NaDa*** BoxeR *** FruitDealer *** MarineKing ***:x Hwaiting~~!!! P.S: I'M A GIRL
Faraday
Profile Joined April 2009
United States553 Posts
April 05 2011 12:30 GMT
#2034
Nada's body fighting ...see you on page 200!
what happened, happened...
neitoperhonen
Profile Joined February 2011
Finland83 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-06 08:04:11
April 05 2011 13:28 GMT
#2035
I don't want to edit that post because my love for Hwasung's head coach is so great now.

[image loading]
[image loading]

I have a feeling he will keep posting these so I'll just edit this post ^__^

Edited with HiteEntus' photos

[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]


Edit with more Hwasung
[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]
HiteEntus keeps replying on my tweets. <3 they said my Korean is awesome. ( http://twitpic.com/47r1mh ) and btw, I'm girl~
Tracedragon
Profile Joined December 2010
United States948 Posts
April 05 2011 18:37 GMT
#2036
Ohlawd this thread is back? x3
Do the impossible, see the invisible. Row, row, fight the power!
dukethegold
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada5645 Posts
April 05 2011 18:44 GMT
#2037
I swear Nada's Body thread is getting weirder.

At first people were just posting pictures of old school players they considered to be buff.

Then people started posting pictures of players they considered to be good looking.

Then people started posting photoshops.

And nowadays, people just post whatever they find interesting, such as random players in suggestive positions.
Akamiri
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Vietnam401 Posts
April 05 2011 20:31 GMT
#2038
On April 06 2011 03:44 dukethegold wrote:
I swear Nada's Body thread is getting weirder.

At first people were just posting pictures of old school players they considered to be buff.

Then people started posting pictures of players they considered to be good looking.

Then people started posting photoshops.

And nowadays, people just post whatever they find interesting, such as random players in suggestive positions.


LAME.
How come you didn't even mention "Pictures of NaDa"??
***SamsungKHAN***TBLS*** :x:x ***NaDa*** BoxeR *** FruitDealer *** MarineKing ***:x Hwaiting~~!!! P.S: I'M A GIRL
JustQuitWarcraftIII
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
United States679 Posts
April 05 2011 20:37 GMT
#2039
Wearing hats in a spa + pink water = gg
Munk-E
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States672 Posts
April 05 2011 21:08 GMT
#2040
On April 05 2011 19:30 neitoperhonen wrote:

[image loading]


Hang on, I'm going to go get some grape juice. mmmm
You recognise me because of my signature!
Prev 1 100 101 102 103 104 262 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 42m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 436
ProTech139
StarCraft: Brood War
Bale 16
910 14
MaD[AoV]0
League of Legends
JimRising 181
Counter-Strike
fl0m4590
Fnx 555
minikerr3
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox118
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4544
Liquid`Hasu661
Other Games
summit1g4435
Liquid`RaSZi1606
FrodaN529
PPMD232
C9.Mang0185
RotterdaM103
JuggernautJason39
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV205
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream16
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21220
Other Games
• Shiphtur898
• imaqtpie616
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
2h 42m
Patches Events
18h 42m
The PondCast
1d 12h
INu's Battles
1d 13h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.