I've been extremely busy as of late with school, and haven't even hardly been on tl.net, and played like 3 ladder games in 2.5 weeks?
Anyways, I have to wake up at like 7:30 every morning, and my parents are turning off the internet at 11:00. Now you say "why couldn't you just mess around before 11:00?" The answer to this is twofold. It's hard to tell how much work I actually have, and my parents wil killl me if I play before I work, as they put it.
My parents are both under the assumption that
1) my friends who do very very well in school get 9 hours of sleep
2) if they say they get less they are lieing
3) I get way less sleep than I need, and I am sleep deprived
4) 7.5-8 hours is way too little sleep
5) If I don't do well in school it's because of a lack of sleep
Despite the fact that I can't go to bed at 10:30 that's when they would like me to sleep. And it's somewhat ridiculous. They keep on saying I might be able to bargain for a later bedtime, but I have no idea what to say. Mommy, daddy, can I please go to bed at a normal time for people my age?
They maintain they are doing it because it is totally unhealthy to not get enough sleep. Meh, no idea what to do about the infamous sleep issue. Off to school!!