So why the fuck Portugal? And why move? Am I a gypsy? No I am not, fuck off. I just value things in life above stability. I like challenges, I like being thrown somewhere and figure things out myself.
I'm 23. I have a bachelor in business administration. During my life I've lived in São Paulo Brazil, Joinville Brazil, Copenhagen Denmark, Santiago Chile, and Maputo Mocambique. Now I am in Lisbon Portugal.
Enough of this bloggy crap! This is the second blog I've ever written in my life. The first one was like a year ago about a frustrating 1 hour ZvP loss on HBR.
I am looking for some tips and advice about Lisbon!! I know there might be some Portuguese people around here. ANY information you could give would be tremendously valuable for me.
- What are nice but cheap neighborhoods in Lisbon?
- What kind of wages/rental costs can I expect around here?
- What are good cheap-ish areas/places to go out here?
- What's a good park/area/gym to do some excercise around here Currently I live at praca dos restauradores.
- Is the job industry here heavily contact-based? I know in Brazil it was like 95% contact based, and in Denmark pretty much the opposite.
For the more social Lisbon citizens, I'd be happy to grab a beer or 2 with ya. Feel free to pm me!
If anyone thinks I should gtfo of Lisbon me know as well.