• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:37
CEST 21:37
KST 04:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8799 users

TeamLiquid Staff Roster - Page 24

Forum Index > Website Feedback
Post a Reply
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 38 Next All
Divinek
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Canada4045 Posts
March 26 2011 00:27 GMT
#461
thank you sir, i see you are still pillaging the poor souls of mafia quite well
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Oh goodness me, FOX tv where do you get your sight? Can't you keep track, the puck is black. That's why the ice is white.
Varpulis
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States2517 Posts
March 30 2011 20:32 GMT
#462
Is it just me being stupid, or is Plexa no longer working for the site? Didn't HuK have a ceremony after a GSL game honoring him when he left?

fyi he is still listed as an admin and writer in the OP.
For he is the Oystermeister, lord of all the oysters.
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19259 Posts
March 31 2011 14:14 GMT
#463
He was also part of the Liquipedia team. He has retired for now, although we all expect him to return (who could stay away?) eventually.
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
Ares[Effort] *
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
DEMACIA6550 Posts
April 03 2011 03:29 GMT
#464
Congrats to Xxio who is now a red!
Moderatorgold coin
]343[
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States10328 Posts
April 03 2011 03:29 GMT
#465
oh man congrats to Xxio's new redness!
Writer
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-03 21:17:23
April 03 2011 21:02 GMT
#466
Woah Xxio is now red? I loved reading his Final edits, that stuff was amazing!
Same to disciple, loved reading his posts as well.

Also I've been wondering something which just popped into my mind, and was wondering whether the staff/administrators had already been thinking about it. You know how(or I think) there are specific mods which "guard" over each section of the site(for example chill in strategy forum)? Why not have mods/banlings specifically for live report?'

I actually feel like this is really needed. I mean, just reading the live report(which advances on the rate of PAGES a second) its just a...shizzlenizzle fest.
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
April 04 2011 15:28 GMT
#467
On June 18 2009 17:09 mensrea wrote:
Ha, quite the opposite. I'm impressed how much this site's matured.

Blogs.

Liquipedia.

A goddamn STORE.

All that's missing is a head office.

I was just reading this and lolled.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
Divinek
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Canada4045 Posts
April 05 2011 02:56 GMT
#468
On April 04 2011 06:02 Pandain wrote:
Woah Xxio is now red? I loved reading his Final edits, that stuff was amazing!
Same to disciple, loved reading his posts as well.

Also I've been wondering something which just popped into my mind, and was wondering whether the staff/administrators had already been thinking about it. You know how(or I think) there are specific mods which "guard" over each section of the site(for example chill in strategy forum)? Why not have mods/banlings specifically for live report?'

I actually feel like this is really needed. I mean, just reading the live report(which advances on the rate of PAGES a second) its just a...shizzlenizzle fest.


It'd be too hard to have specific mods because LR threads activity can vary depending on the timezone the tourneys in, and like you said there's ALOT so it's even hard to keep up with normally. Though I can guarantee there's almost always one or two mods trying to watch over the LR threads. Reporting is always a big help in the war against trash!

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Oh goodness me, FOX tv where do you get your sight? Can't you keep track, the puck is black. That's why the ice is white.
Grobyc
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada18410 Posts
April 05 2011 04:47 GMT
#469
On April 05 2011 00:28 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 18 2009 17:09 mensrea wrote:
Ha, quite the opposite. I'm impressed how much this site's matured.

Blogs.

Liquipedia.

A goddamn STORE.

All that's missing is a head office.

I was just reading this and lolled.

ahahaha good find. is mensrea still kicking around at all?
If you watch Godzilla backwards it's about a benevolent lizard who helps rebuild a city and then moonwalks into the ocean.
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
April 05 2011 05:30 GMT
#470
On April 05 2011 11:56 Divinek wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2011 06:02 Pandain wrote:
Woah Xxio is now red? I loved reading his Final edits, that stuff was amazing!
Same to disciple, loved reading his posts as well.

Also I've been wondering something which just popped into my mind, and was wondering whether the staff/administrators had already been thinking about it. You know how(or I think) there are specific mods which "guard" over each section of the site(for example chill in strategy forum)? Why not have mods/banlings specifically for live report?'

I actually feel like this is really needed. I mean, just reading the live report(which advances on the rate of PAGES a second) its just a...shizzlenizzle fest.


It'd be too hard to have specific mods because LR threads activity can vary depending on the timezone the tourneys in, and like you said there's ALOT so it's even hard to keep up with normally. Though I can guarantee there's almost always one or two mods trying to watch over the LR threads. Reporting is always a big help in the war against trash!


What about the mafia forum getting our own moderator? Someone to let people into the forum itself and to review post edits, etc. It's annoying to get the TL admins/moderators involved in our petty affairs :O
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19259 Posts
April 05 2011 14:45 GMT
#471
On April 05 2011 11:56 Divinek wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2011 06:02 Pandain wrote:
Woah Xxio is now red? I loved reading his Final edits, that stuff was amazing!
Same to disciple, loved reading his posts as well.

Also I've been wondering something which just popped into my mind, and was wondering whether the staff/administrators had already been thinking about it. You know how(or I think) there are specific mods which "guard" over each section of the site(for example chill in strategy forum)? Why not have mods/banlings specifically for live report?'

I actually feel like this is really needed. I mean, just reading the live report(which advances on the rate of PAGES a second) its just a...shizzlenizzle fest.


It'd be too hard to have specific mods because LR threads activity can vary depending on the timezone the tourneys in, and like you said there's ALOT so it's even hard to keep up with normally. Though I can guarantee there's almost always one or two mods trying to watch over the LR threads. Reporting is always a big help in the war against trash!


Really? I try to not report LR posts (unless they are horribly egregious and I feel they need attention) because I expect several mods to be watching the thread, at least for the bigger ones (MLG).
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
April 05 2011 22:44 GMT
#472
On April 05 2011 14:30 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2011 11:56 Divinek wrote:
On April 04 2011 06:02 Pandain wrote:
Woah Xxio is now red? I loved reading his Final edits, that stuff was amazing!
Same to disciple, loved reading his posts as well.

Also I've been wondering something which just popped into my mind, and was wondering whether the staff/administrators had already been thinking about it. You know how(or I think) there are specific mods which "guard" over each section of the site(for example chill in strategy forum)? Why not have mods/banlings specifically for live report?'

I actually feel like this is really needed. I mean, just reading the live report(which advances on the rate of PAGES a second) its just a...shizzlenizzle fest.


It'd be too hard to have specific mods because LR threads activity can vary depending on the timezone the tourneys in, and like you said there's ALOT so it's even hard to keep up with normally. Though I can guarantee there's almost always one or two mods trying to watch over the LR threads. Reporting is always a big help in the war against trash!


What about the mafia forum getting our own moderator? Someone to let people into the forum itself and to review post edits, etc. It's annoying to get the TL admins/moderators involved in our petty affairs :O


This several times over. It'd be nice to be able to do things internally so we didn't constantly have to bug higher-ups.

Also are there any plans for a new wave of banlings? I feel like TL could really use another round, especially after venturing into a sc2 LR for the first time :/. As ESPORTS grows it's only going to get worse from here.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Kamais_Ookin
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada4218 Posts
April 05 2011 23:10 GMT
#473
^^^ If I were a banling I'd show no mercy in LR threads haha.

Shouldn't ModerateTemperature be added into the roster?
I <3 Plexa.
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
April 07 2011 05:19 GMT
#474
I see Tofucake with a shiny new icon!
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
kazansky
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Germany931 Posts
April 07 2011 06:28 GMT
#475
yeah, grats to tofu for his puzzle piece!
"Mathematicians don't understand mathematics, they get used to it." - Prof. Kredler || "That was more one-sided that a mobius strip." - Tasteless
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19259 Posts
April 07 2011 16:44 GMT
#476
\o/
ty

With the icon has come the filter button, which is damn awesome.
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
Ares[Effort] *
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
DEMACIA6550 Posts
April 07 2011 18:25 GMT
#477
tofu! stop spilling our secrets
Moderatorgold coin
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19259 Posts
April 07 2011 19:43 GMT
#478
On April 08 2011 03:25 Ares[Effort] wrote:
tofu! stop spilling our secrets

Pffft....others have spilled that before. It's not like I've told them about the post with the recipe for how to turn lead into gold or anything.
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
Milkis
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
5003 Posts
April 08 2011 02:43 GMT
#479
Spica and white_horse gets iconz :>
infinitestory
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4053 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-08 04:14:15
April 08 2011 03:45 GMT
#480
On April 08 2011 11:43 Milkis wrote:
Spica and white_horse gets iconz :>

Grats! You two deserve it so much. :D
Translator:3
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 38 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 1640
RotterdaM1003
TaKeTV 400
IndyStarCraft 209
SteadfastSC175
ZombieGrub103
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1640
RotterdaM 1003
IndyStarCraft 209
SteadfastSC 175
MaxPax 168
RuFF_SC2 144
ZombieGrub103
UpATreeSC 71
MindelVK 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2729
Shuttle 512
Dewaltoss 124
910 71
Mind 63
Bale 17
Counter-Strike
fl0m4094
pashabiceps1413
Fnx 669
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4594
Liquid`Hasu626
Other Games
Beastyqt785
mouzStarbuck433
shahzam220
ToD156
C9.Mang0152
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV218
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 178
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Eskiya23 22
• 80smullet 15
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade381
Other Games
• imaqtpie897
• Shiphtur310
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 23m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 23m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
15h 23m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Patches Events
1d 20h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.