• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:01
CEST 18:01
KST 01:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War195.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8839 users

lolrofllmao

Blogs > alffla
Post a Reply
1 2 Next All
alffla
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Hong Kong20321 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-03-12 20:39:27
March 12 2009 20:27 GMT
#1
[image loading]


i loled so hard.

also i just finished this xtranormal movie. it's about a typical conversation back in our high school days (also before bisu build..!) between me and my friend martin aka pyrogenetix on TL about PvZ and starcraft! ^___^

the 'pimpin btiches and dealing drugs' thing is because we all called pyro '50 cent' as a joke because he hated rap and hip hop and.. 50cent. hope you like it!



*****
Graphicssavior[gm] : What is a “yawn” rape ;; Masumune - It was the year of the pig for those fucking defilers. Chill - A clinic you say? okum: SC without Korean yelling is like porn without sex. konamix: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY!
iNCuBuS_
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States905 Posts
March 12 2009 20:29 GMT
#2
Ahahaha, thats so true. Very rarely when I type lol am I actually laughing out loud. And Ive never rolled on the floor laughing in reality or laughed my ass off...
Sometimes though I wonder if my jokes are making people laugh or if they are just typing lol to make me feel better
Malongo
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Chile3479 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-03-12 20:35:01
March 12 2009 20:29 GMT
#3
lol.
if im actually laughing i post "ahahahahah" and maybe in caps.
edit: learning to write laughing- its not laughthing.
Help me! im still improving my English. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. M. G.
Boblion
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
France8043 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-03-12 20:30:39
March 12 2009 20:29 GMT
#4
LOOOOOOL

wait ...

Usually when i type "lol" it means that i smiled at least.
fuck all those elitists brb watching streams of elite players.
jello_biafra
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
United Kingdom6642 Posts
March 12 2009 20:32 GMT
#5
I usually at least chuckle when I type lol. I save ROFL or LMAO for when I'm having a good laugh about something, I've never literally rolled around on the floor laughing.
The road to hell is paved with good intentions | aka Probert[PaiN] @ iccup / godlikeparagon @ twitch | my BW stream: http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/jello_biafra
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
March 12 2009 20:32 GMT
#6
when i type lol i look like the picture on the right, but if something makes me actually laugh i do LOL in caps. lol
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
Ziph
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Netherlands970 Posts
March 12 2009 20:35 GMT
#7
When i type like ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL im really rofling but besides that i'm just like in the picture =p
Starcraft 2 - Beta
Nytefish
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United Kingdom4282 Posts
March 12 2009 20:37 GMT
#8
I never use lmao and rofl, but I do use lol when I probably mean sirl.
No I'm never serious.
NrG.Bamboo
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States2756 Posts
March 12 2009 20:38 GMT
#9
I sirl'd.
I need to protect all your life you can enjoy the vibrant life of your battery
Osmoses
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Sweden5302 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-03-12 20:44:26
March 12 2009 20:39 GMT
#10
Several of my friends are lol abusers (and the rest are smiley-abusers) so I try to stay clear of it at all times. I mean take this facebook comment I got yesterday for example:

LMAO haha my aura never leaves bruh,...i AM my aura, nuff said lmao lmao lmao


This man is pretty intelligent and a good conversationalist in real life, but once he gets online, it seems he's constantly short of breath for laughing.

Edit: about rofl... I don't even read it as rolling on floor laughing anymore because its become so overused. I just read it as "chortle", a muttered laugh, you know. "rofl"
Excuse me hun, but what is your name? Vivian? I woke up next to you naked and, uh, did we, um?
Grobyc
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada18410 Posts
March 12 2009 20:40 GMT
#11
True for the most part, but when I type lol I actually usually do laugh. I just do a short "ahaha" or something. When I type LOL I actually lean back onto my chair and look up and laugh hard. And when I type rofl(I only do it with one select friend because me and him had a talk discussing the topic of this thread) I actually do roll on the floor laughing. Mind you I don't do it often, and I'm usually not laughing hard enough where I fall out of my chair, but I actually do manage to rofl just to say I honestly have rofled before. lmao is the case where I will say once every now and then although you obviously can't laugh your ass off. So that one may be true
If you watch Godzilla backwards it's about a benevolent lizard who helps rebuild a city and then moonwalks into the ocean.
Grobyc
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada18410 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-03-12 20:44:05
March 12 2009 20:43 GMT
#12
Also, your video isn't loading alffla

EDIT: nvm just took ages T_T
If you watch Godzilla backwards it's about a benevolent lizard who helps rebuild a city and then moonwalks into the ocean.
Grobyc
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada18410 Posts
March 12 2009 20:47 GMT
#13
LOL wow that was fucking hilarious.
If you watch Godzilla backwards it's about a benevolent lizard who helps rebuild a city and then moonwalks into the ocean.
Ziph
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Netherlands970 Posts
March 12 2009 20:53 GMT
#14
ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL THAT was So funny o m f g TERRAN OVERPOWERED LOL (true)
Starcraft 2 - Beta
ahswtini
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Northern Ireland22213 Posts
March 12 2009 20:59 GMT
#15
lol has just kinda become a placeholder for when I have nothing to say...
"As I've said, balance isn't about strategies or counters, it's about probability and statistics." - paralleluniverse
minus_human
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
4784 Posts
March 12 2009 21:00 GMT
#16
same boring shit about apparent racial imbalances

this shit really aint funny no more

sigh


I hate to sound so negative, anyways the part about rofl/lol/lmao is funny and true
alffla
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Hong Kong20321 Posts
March 12 2009 21:07 GMT
#17
On March 13 2009 06:00 minus_human wrote:
same boring shit about apparent racial imbalances

this shit really aint funny no more

sigh


I hate to sound so negative, anyways the part about rofl/lol/lmao is funny and true


haha well was more planning to just show my friends but if TL is so jaded now nevermind
Graphicssavior[gm] : What is a “yawn” rape ;; Masumune - It was the year of the pig for those fucking defilers. Chill - A clinic you say? okum: SC without Korean yelling is like porn without sex. konamix: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY!
Jayme
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States5866 Posts
March 12 2009 21:12 GMT
#18
If I find something funny I definitely spam the hell out of H and A.
Python is garbage, number 1 advocate of getting rid of it.
gg_hertzz
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
2152 Posts
March 12 2009 21:16 GMT
#19
that's not true in my case. though i believe it to be true for a lot of people,but when i write lol or lmao i actually mean it.
hazz
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United Kingdom570 Posts
March 12 2009 21:17 GMT
#20
usually when i say lol i just smile or think "that was amusing"
same for lmao
if i say rofl i laugh a little, and if anything is a bit more funny than most things i will put one of the above in caps

im a pretty apathetic bastard on the internet
1 2 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 59m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech47
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 31230
Calm 6175
Bisu 2804
Jaedong 1126
BeSt 472
Rush 463
Soma 407
Larva 376
Stork 356
Horang2 321
[ Show more ]
Light 261
ZerO 180
Snow 177
Zeus 160
Free 138
Mind 125
910 117
Barracks 77
Liquid`Ret 59
Sea.KH 55
Killer 49
Shinee 34
Trap 34
Hyun 34
ToSsGirL 33
Terrorterran 25
Aegong 24
sorry 21
Rock 20
Bale 20
Hm[arnc] 17
Sacsri 11
Sexy 11
Noble 9
Dota 2
Gorgc9249
XaKoH 417
Counter-Strike
fl0m4833
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes575
Other Games
singsing2296
hiko910
B2W.Neo772
Mlord379
FrodaN367
mouzStarbuck278
DeMusliM210
Hui .173
Livibee170
RotterdaM124
Trikslyr83
QueenE72
KnowMe62
Mew2King53
ZerO(Twitch)22
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Dystopia_ 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3188
• TFBlade746
Other Games
• Shiphtur764
Upcoming Events
OSC
6h 59m
Big Brain Bouts
17h 59m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 2h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 17h
Patches Events
1d 22h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.