• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:22
CEST 00:22
KST 07:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9229 users

[Photos] Portraits of CJ (Savior & Much Special.)

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
1 2 3 Next All
NeverGG *
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom5399 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-02-03 00:20:03
February 02 2009 14:14 GMT
#1
I went to proleague tonight as usual - however, since returning armed with a tonne of B & W experimentation photos I have focused upon the CJ work I did at Yongsan tonight. I'm playing around with different formats and settings - so it was interesting to change things up a bit.

Also I got a special one on one with Ma Jaeyoon (which was actually one of the longest and most varied shoots I've done with any gamer.) as well as my first photo shoot with Much which was a pleasant experience despite me standing on a chair for most of it.




[EDIT]

Thanks to Abydos1 for all the advice and to everyone else for the feed back - I think the general consensus is more black and white and less angles - let's see if I can do a whole set without angling the shots ^^;


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]
우리 행운의 모양은 여러개지만 행복의 모양은 하나
zuqbu
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Germany797 Posts
February 02 2009 14:16 GMT
#2
awesome! i really like the mood in this one:
[image loading]
o_O
Zoler
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Sweden6339 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-02-02 14:33:52
February 02 2009 14:33 GMT
#3
Really cool pics, that first pic of Savior is badass hehe.

And Much mustache LOL!
Lim Yo Hwan forever!
Metronome
Profile Joined October 2008
United States98 Posts
February 02 2009 14:43 GMT
#4
I hope Much didn't fall asleep during the shoot
TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #45 -- <3 Much[gm] <3
Lamborsche
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Philippines46 Posts
February 02 2009 14:59 GMT
#5
Much needs to moisturize IMO.
vx70GTOJudgexv
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States3161 Posts
February 02 2009 15:15 GMT
#6
There are some awesome pictures in here.
(-_-) BW for ever. #1 Iris fan.
o3.power91
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Bahrain5288 Posts
February 02 2009 15:17 GMT
#7
NeverGG delivers yet again
minus_human
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
4784 Posts
February 02 2009 15:22 GMT
#8
Awesome photos, is it just me, or do they seem a tad underexposed? most of them seem a little dark

great job anyway

savior<3
minus_human
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
4784 Posts
February 02 2009 15:23 GMT
#9
also black and white is SO KICKASS
NeverGG *
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom5399 Posts
February 02 2009 15:24 GMT
#10
On February 03 2009 00:22 minus_human wrote:
Awesome photos, is it just me, or do they seem a tad underexposed? most of them seem a little dark

great job anyway

savior<3


^^;;;;;;;;;;; That was kind of deliberate - when the camera is set to B/W automatic it tends to give really pale photos without flash (which isn't allowed and makes interior photos look kind of weird.) so I went for a more grainy/dark look to emulate actual film instead of photos. I guess I should explain this stuff before people see the photos ^^;;;;;
우리 행운의 모양은 여러개지만 행복의 모양은 하나
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 02 2009 15:33 GMT
#11
Some excellent photos in here.

Good job as always.
RIP Aaliyah
fusionsdf
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada15390 Posts
February 02 2009 15:34 GMT
#12
awesome pictures
SKT_Best: "I actually chose Protoss because it was so hard for me to defeat Protoss as a Terran. When I first started Brood War, my main race was Terran."
minus_human
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
4784 Posts
February 02 2009 16:56 GMT
#13
On February 03 2009 00:24 NeverGG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2009 00:22 minus_human wrote:
Awesome photos, is it just me, or do they seem a tad underexposed? most of them seem a little dark

great job anyway

savior<3


^^;;;;;;;;;;; That was kind of deliberate - when the camera is set to B/W automatic it tends to give really pale photos without flash (which isn't allowed and makes interior photos look kind of weird.) so I went for a more grainy/dark look to emulate actual film instead of photos. I guess I should explain this stuff before people see the photos ^^;;;;;



yes, you probably should

but I still LOVE your photos though
Abydos1
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States832 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-02-02 18:03:20
February 02 2009 17:42 GMT
#14
On February 03 2009 00:24 NeverGG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2009 00:22 minus_human wrote:
Awesome photos, is it just me, or do they seem a tad underexposed? most of them seem a little dark

great job anyway

savior<3


^^;;;;;;;;;;; That was kind of deliberate - when the camera is set to B/W automatic it tends to give really pale photos without flash (which isn't allowed and makes interior photos look kind of weird.) so I went for a more grainy/dark look to emulate actual film instead of photos. I guess I should explain this stuff before people see the photos ^^;;;;;


Actually, the exposure seems fine to me in most of them.

Great photos as usuall NeverGG (Z)sAviOr looks badass.

The elusive photographer in her natural habitat:
[image loading]

"...perhaps the greatest joy possible in Starcraft, being accused of being a maphacker" - Day[9]
Itachii
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Poland12466 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-02-02 18:13:00
February 02 2009 18:05 GMT
#15
Thx as always Never, but I really dont like some of this angles, they kinda destroy the whole photo, its weird to look at.

edit:
like here
[image loading]


or here
[image loading]


noticed this also from the 3 previous batches, but it might be just me so whatever.
La parole nous a été donnée pour déguiser notre pensée
Abydos1
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States832 Posts
February 02 2009 18:09 GMT
#16
On February 03 2009 03:05 Itachii wrote:
Thx as always Never, but I really dont like some of this angles, they kinda destroy the whole photo, its weird to look at.
Maybe its just me tho.


Its just you, except for this one which should probably be rotated:
[image loading]

"...perhaps the greatest joy possible in Starcraft, being accused of being a maphacker" - Day[9]
SingletonWilliam
Profile Joined April 2008
United States664 Posts
February 02 2009 18:40 GMT
#17
I love the grandpa toss pictures, thanks neverGG.
Aegraen #1 Fan!
QuickStriker
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3694 Posts
February 02 2009 18:45 GMT
#18
man, I love those pictures!!! Thanks!!!! ONe question though.... I'm currently at Korea at the moment but leaving at the end of the month... before I go, I definitely WANT TO GO ATTEND A PROLEAGUE OR PROGAME but I failed to know where the heck I'park or MBC game studio are.... help me find my way to my first ever LIVE EVENT WALK IN OF STARCRAFT??? ^_^
www.twitch.tv/KoreanUsher
Disregard
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
China10252 Posts
February 02 2009 18:53 GMT
#19
On February 03 2009 03:45 QuickStriker wrote:
man, I love those pictures!!! Thanks!!!! ONe question though.... I'm currently at Korea at the moment but leaving at the end of the month... before I go, I definitely WANT TO GO ATTEND A PROLEAGUE OR PROGAME but I failed to know where the heck I'park or MBC game studio are.... help me find my way to my first ever LIVE EVENT WALK IN OF STARCRAFT??? ^_^


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=65272

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=74513

IMO watching it live on the spot, isnt as thrilling and exciting. I prefer watching it on television or stream.
"If I had to take a drug in order to be free, I'm screwed. Freedom exists in the mind, otherwise it doesn't exist."
QuickStriker
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3694 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-02-02 19:06:01
February 02 2009 19:03 GMT
#20
On February 03 2009 03:53 Disregard wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2009 03:45 QuickStriker wrote:
man, I love those pictures!!! Thanks!!!! ONe question though.... I'm currently at Korea at the moment but leaving at the end of the month... before I go, I definitely WANT TO GO ATTEND A PROLEAGUE OR PROGAME but I failed to know where the heck I'park or MBC game studio are.... help me find my way to my first ever LIVE EVENT WALK IN OF STARCRAFT??? ^_^


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=65272

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=74513

IMO watching it live on the spot, isnt as thrilling and exciting. I prefer watching it on television or stream.


say thanks!!!! Are you sure about the COEX MBC game though? I've been to COEX on Christmas and I went to where it said MBC Game and didn't see anything... =(

But how so with not exciting watching it LIVE? I always watch it on TV or stream and I wanna go there LIVE at least once before I head back to NYC..... speaking of which, I heard that it's hard to get seats... any tips or ideas for this??? thanks...

*edit* nvm, the first link is really too old and the second link gives out the real answers...
www.twitch.tv/KoreanUsher
1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O145
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason106
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1003
ZZZero.O 145
Bale 20
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm91
League of Legends
Doublelift4682
JimRising 600
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5830
Other Games
summit1g8952
FrodaN3145
KnowMe228
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1225
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream47
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 36
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie984
• Shiphtur196
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
38m
Afreeca Starleague
11h 38m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
12h 38m
Monday Night Weeklies
17h 38m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 12h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.