• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:48
CEST 19:48
KST 02:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)72Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7502 users

[Photos] Portraits of CJ (Savior & Much Special.) - Page 3

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 All
fusionsdf
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada15390 Posts
February 03 2009 00:36 GMT
#41
On February 03 2009 07:40 NeverGG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2009 06:44 PH wrote:
The frames are very distracting...


As I said at the top *at length* I am EXPERIMENTING. I am sorry if you don't like my work, but I'm *trying* as hard as I can to be varied - unlike certain other esports journalists. I might not bother next time given the amount of negative feedback on these photos.



please dont let them stop you

you have to realize for every negative comment there are 50 people who enjoy your work
SKT_Best: "I actually chose Protoss because it was so hard for me to defeat Protoss as a Terran. When I first started Brood War, my main race was Terran."
amorpheus
Profile Joined May 2007
Bulgaria2144 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-02-03 00:59:49
February 03 2009 00:58 GMT
#42
On February 03 2009 09:14 NeverGG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2009 08:30 amorpheus wrote:
On February 03 2009 07:39 NeverGG wrote:
On February 03 2009 04:04 iloveHieu wrote:
holy there's one that's REALLY ugly.

love Savior's earring like always, remind me of myself xD


Um which one? I'd prefer it if people told me instead of just insulting my work without saying anything constructive.


I think he means that the man on the photo is ugly (e.g. Effort) not that he's critisizing your skills
Good for CJ that they have better looking guys like Savior, Iris, Much and Skyhigh.

Excellent photos, my humble thanks.


Ah I understand now Effort is one of the more unusual looking gamers. He reminds me of BeSt in that sense. I don't think CJ could really be considered a 'pretty' team in the sense that some of the more feminine gamers like Hwasin or Ruby are - as a group (except for some of the younger players.) they have a much more raw and natural atmosphere.


yes Best have some kind of "subtle" cruelty
in Effort the subtlety looks to be gone

On February 03 2009 09:36 fusionsdf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2009 07:40 NeverGG wrote:
On February 03 2009 06:44 PH wrote:
The frames are very distracting...


As I said at the top *at length* I am EXPERIMENTING. I am sorry if you don't like my work, but I'm *trying* as hard as I can to be varied - unlike certain other esports journalists. I might not bother next time given the amount of negative feedback on these photos.



please dont let them stop you

you have to realize for every negative comment there are 50 people who enjoy your work


I can do nothing but agree
NeverGG *
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom5399 Posts
February 03 2009 01:04 GMT
#43
On February 03 2009 09:36 fusionsdf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2009 07:40 NeverGG wrote:
On February 03 2009 06:44 PH wrote:
The frames are very distracting...


As I said at the top *at length* I am EXPERIMENTING. I am sorry if you don't like my work, but I'm *trying* as hard as I can to be varied - unlike certain other esports journalists. I might not bother next time given the amount of negative feedback on these photos.



please dont let them stop you

you have to realize for every negative comment there are 50 people who enjoy your work


Thanks - I think it's me being overly sensitive towards critique as usual. (I'd just woken up too when I made that reply!) I want to evolve my style, but I'm frustrated by my lack of time/energy after work/rubbish body on my camera.
우리 행운의 모양은 여러개지만 행복의 모양은 하나
NeverGG *
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom5399 Posts
February 03 2009 01:07 GMT
#44
On February 03 2009 09:58 amorpheus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2009 09:14 NeverGG wrote:
On February 03 2009 08:30 amorpheus wrote:
On February 03 2009 07:39 NeverGG wrote:
On February 03 2009 04:04 iloveHieu wrote:
holy there's one that's REALLY ugly.

love Savior's earring like always, remind me of myself xD


Um which one? I'd prefer it if people told me instead of just insulting my work without saying anything constructive.


I think he means that the man on the photo is ugly (e.g. Effort) not that he's critisizing your skills
Good for CJ that they have better looking guys like Savior, Iris, Much and Skyhigh.

Excellent photos, my humble thanks.


Ah I understand now Effort is one of the more unusual looking gamers. He reminds me of BeSt in that sense. I don't think CJ could really be considered a 'pretty' team in the sense that some of the more feminine gamers like Hwasin or Ruby are - as a group (except for some of the younger players.) they have a much more raw and natural atmosphere.


yes Best have some kind of "subtle" cruelty
in Effort the subtlety looks to be gone

Show nested quote +
On February 03 2009 09:36 fusionsdf wrote:
On February 03 2009 07:40 NeverGG wrote:
On February 03 2009 06:44 PH wrote:
The frames are very distracting...


As I said at the top *at length* I am EXPERIMENTING. I am sorry if you don't like my work, but I'm *trying* as hard as I can to be varied - unlike certain other esports journalists. I might not bother next time given the amount of negative feedback on these photos.



please dont let them stop you

you have to realize for every negative comment there are 50 people who enjoy your work


I can do nothing but agree


Thank you and I have to admit I was stunned by how different BeSt looked at the OSL selection day (at least when he was sans glasses in his F4 clothes.) He didn't quite have the cockiness to pull off the outfit, but it really was a welcome change and it's definitely made him one of the people I want to photograph this season one-on-one. I want to try and mix up his style like that (only it might be pretty hard given how gross the T1 uniform is.)
우리 행운의 모양은 여러개지만 행복의 모양은 하나
ZoW
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3983 Posts
February 03 2009 01:24 GMT
#45
Awesome pictures, I really like the style you put into them. I always enjoy seeing art with some sort of personal creativity rather than others, it adds a bit of flair
the courage to be a lazy bum
random1234
Profile Joined March 2009
Australia1 Post
March 17 2009 08:46 GMT
#46
does any1 know where i can get the photo of savior holding the big red love heart?
NeverGG *
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom5399 Posts
March 17 2009 10:09 GMT
#47
On March 17 2009 17:46 random1234 wrote:
does any1 know where i can get the photo of savior holding the big red love heart?


Um.......that's not one of mine so I'm not sure why you're asking here - just type in 마재윤 on fomos.co.kr's search bar - it's one of theirs.
우리 행운의 모양은 여러개지만 행복의 모양은 하나
imperfek
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Australia160 Posts
March 18 2009 06:49 GMT
#48
On March 17 2009 17:46 random1234 wrote:
does any1 know where i can get the photo of savior holding the big red love heart?


i think sum1 made a thread for it b4
UNBOWED, UNBENT, UNBROKEN
Prev 1 2 3 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 2641
RotterdaM708
TaKeTV 306
IndyStarCraft 170
BRAT_OK 80
ZombieGrub44
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 2641
RotterdaM 708
ByuN 379
MaxPax 171
IndyStarCraft 170
BRAT_OK 80
UpATreeSC 51
ZombieGrub44
RuFF_SC2 38
MindelVK 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3326
Shuttle 831
Mini 467
EffOrt 413
Rush 171
Dewaltoss 151
Mind 89
HiyA 78
910 75
Zeus 68
[ Show more ]
hero 56
Bale 26
sorry 19
ToSsGirL 17
Sexy 13
zelot 10
scan(afreeca) 9
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5619
qojqva2923
Counter-Strike
fl0m5245
pashabiceps791
Fnx 672
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3008
Other Games
singsing1985
Beastyqt798
ceh9685
mouzStarbuck247
XaKoH 127
C9.Mang081
QueenE74
Trikslyr62
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV210
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 111
• StrangeGG 31
• Reevou 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 25
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV186
Other Games
• imaqtpie514
• Shiphtur296
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
5h 12m
Afreeca Starleague
16h 12m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
17h 12m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 6h
Patches Events
1d 22h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.